ImageImageImage

The Official Leonard Miller Thread

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,944

Re: The Official Leonard Miller Thread 

Post#161 » by KGdaBom » Mon Dec 4, 2023 4:39 pm

I'm going to try to figure out how to create a poll. The question will be is Leonard Miller ready for the big team right now? I know I've seen the option before, but now I'm not seeing it.
Edit: I figured it out.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,198

Re: The Official Leonard Miller Thread 

Post#162 » by Klomp » Thu Apr 4, 2024 5:24 pm

I had been a little down on him over the course of the season regarding his place with the franchise, so this was reassuring to read last night.

Read on Twitter

Chris Finch on Leonard Miller's progression this season:

“Like most rookies, his first day of training camp his head was spinning. Everything is moving fast. He’s trying to learn and catch up and once he has an understanding of what we’re trying to do, the game kind of slows down for him a little bit, so that’s definitely different. But what we like about Leonard is he’s fearless. He comes in, he just makes basketball plays. He’s kind of just hooping out there right now. But he can do a little bit of everything. He can playmake, he can knock down enough shots, he’s got a nose for the ball on both ends of the floor. THat’s what we loved about him in the draft, and it’s held true right now. So we’ve got to just keep polishing him up and keep getting better with his understanding and everything like that and try to figure out who he is best. But the raw materials are pretty intriguing.”
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves