ImageImageImage

20 games over .500 Don't know if I ever thought I'd see it any time soon.

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Calinks
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 14,406

20 games over .500 Don't know if I ever thought I'd see it any time soon. 

Post#1 » by Calinks » Thu Feb 1, 2024 4:02 pm

That's an incredible feat for this team. Especially considering all the time I was just praying we could be a .500 team or slightly above just to sneak into the playoffs. Last season it felt like 2 games over .500 last season was solid after the rough year. 10 games over felt really good the year before and it seemed like we were balling for a lot of that season. This is a different animal right now though.

Big props to the team for making a huge push this year and turning things around. We are just 10 wins games away from hitting our win total from last season and we still got half season left. Let's hope we keep the winning going and stay in this 20 game over .500 range for the rest of the year.
When luck shuts the door skill comes in through the window.
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,849

Re: 20 games over .500 Don't know if I ever thought I'd see it any time soon. 

Post#2 » by KGdaBom » Thu Feb 1, 2024 5:35 pm

Calinks wrote:That's an incredible feat for this team. Especially considering all the time I was just praying we could be a .500 team or slightly above just to sneak into the playoffs. Last season it felt like 2 games over .500 last season was solid after the rough year. 10 games over felt really good the year before and it seemed like we were balling for a lot of that season. This is a different animal right now though.

Big props to the team for making a huge push this year and turning things around. We are just 10 wins games away from hitting our win total from last season and we still got half season left. Let's hope we keep the winning going and stay in this 20 game over .500 range for the rest of the year.

I appreciate that is kind of exciting.... BUT I'm a little bummed we fell off our 75% pace. I don't want to stay in 20 over range. Anything less than 30 for the season would be a pretty big disappointment. 56-26 might have a chance to win the west. Anything less won't.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves