ImageImageImage

Game 65: Wolves @ Lakers 8:30 CST

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Wolveswin
Head Coach
And1: 2,500

Re: Game 65: Wolves @ Lakers 8:30 CST 

Post#101 » by Wolveswin » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:45 pm

jpatrick wrote:Gobert is our most important player. If Gobert played, even without Towns, we’d have a decent chance. No Towns and no Gobert is too much.

Conley has been going through a bad stretch for awhile. I hope this is not the age and season wearing him down and this is his new normal. Because it’s bad. Conley and McDaniels being bad on the offensive end is not helping.

Offseason Wolves need to entertain the Hawks offer for Towns. Murray + Okongwu + Griffin + Picks

Maybe not a sexy offer, but if Conley is cooked, Murray becomes instant starter, with Conley leading 2nd unit (closing games instead of McDaniels or Gobert). Reid, OO, now possible the retained Anderson can fight for PF minutes and backup C. Connelly can shop picks + Griffin for yet another vet to help Wolves be deeper and more well rounded roster.
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,460

Post#102 » by winforlose » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:16 pm

Colbinii wrote:
winforlose wrote:
Colbinii wrote:
LOL Brah, come on. Nothing LeBron did was a foul. He is literally the greatest player ever at playing physical and not fouling, it is one of the reasons he is the GOAT.

Furtheremore, the refs let both teams get physical but we had Pencil Dick Naz Reid while they had LeBron and AD. The game is completely different if we have Gobert and I guarantee you if we out physical the Lakers that you won't say the NBA is rigging the game for the Timberwolves.

Take off your rose coloured glasses.

Please tell me this is satire. If it is, it is well done. If not… :(

Sounds good Homer.

So not satire? What about the videos were Lebron clearly fouls? The easiest example is the hack a Garza where he just slaps down hard. Or is that incidental contact because he is LBJ?

Did you ever consider the reason Lebron has such a low foul rate is the NBA wants their superstars on the floor? They allow contact that would otherwise be fouls by guys like Roco or Jaden, to go uncalled when committed by Embiid, Jokic, Doncic, LBJ, AD, ect… Superstar whistles don’t just occur when the superstar is on offense.
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,538

Post#103 » by Note30 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:28 pm

Colbinii wrote:
younggunsmn wrote:League will keep rigging our games for the rest of the season, especially after Rudy's comments.
It's going to be really ugly.

LOL Brah, come on. Nothing LeBron did was a foul. He is literally the greatest player ever at playing physical and not fouling, it is one of the reasons he is the GOAT.

Furtheremore, the refs let both teams get physical but we had Pencil Dick Naz Reid while they had LeBron and AD. The game is completely different if we have Gobert and I guarantee you if we out physical the Lakers that you won't say the NBA is rigging the game for the Timberwolves.

Damn dude make sure you zip up his pants when you're done.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

I was blind but now I see.
younggunsmn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,388

Post#104 » by younggunsmn » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:53 pm

Colbinii wrote:
winforlose wrote:
Colbinii wrote:

Please tell me this is satire. If it is, it is well done. If not… :(

Sounds good Homer.

This was good satire until I read the bizarre Naz Reid comment.
Did he bang your mother or something?
gandlogo
Junior
And1: 367

Post#105 » by gandlogo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:33 pm

younggunsmn wrote:Did he bang your mother or something?

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
WolfAddict
Rookie
And1: 1,544

Post#106 » by WolfAddict » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:54 pm

Colbinii wrote:
younggunsmn wrote:League will keep rigging our games for the rest of the season, especially after Rudy's comments.
It's going to be really ugly.

Pencil dick...? I think this might be some sort of projection :-? It's alright, we can't ALL be blessed with a massive todger brother.
younggunsmn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,388

Post#107 » by younggunsmn » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:52 am

gandlogo wrote:
younggunsmn wrote:Did he bang your mother or something?

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anchorman references always welcome.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves