Game 73: Wolves (50-22) at Denver, 8 pm

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,964

Game 73: Wolves (50-22) at Denver, 8 pm 

Post#1 » by Klomp » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 pm

OK, we're coming down the home stretch, so it's time for me to take this seriously. With apologies to Alan Horton/Wolves Radio, it's time to take the next step and I've signed up for a month's access to Bally Plus that will take me through the end of the season and should give me the first round of the playoffs before they go off the air for the summer. I'm a big visual guy, so it's been painful to go without watching most of the games, but I've been surviving on Twitter highlights and full-game highlights on Youtube, along with podcasts and RealGM.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,849

Re: Game 73: Wolves (50-22) at Denver, 8 pm 

Post#2 » by KGdaBom » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 pm

At this point I would call it the Game of the year.
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,538

Post#3 » by Note30 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 pm

Klomp wrote:OK, we're coming down the home stretch, so it's time for me to take this seriously. With apologies to Alan Horton/Wolves Radio, it's time to take the next step and I've signed up for a month's access to Bally Plus that will take me through the end of the season and should give me the first round of the playoffs before they go off the air for the summer. I'm a big visual guy, so it's been painful to go without watching most of the games, but I've been surviving on Twitter highlights and full-game highlights on Youtube, along with podcasts and RealGM.

NBA League is always an option, you'd have to get a VPN. But then just open the VPN connect to any city not in the Midwest, go to an incognito tab on a new browser and log into League Pass.
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

I was blind but now I see.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by Klomp » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:41 pm

Note30 wrote:
Klomp wrote:OK, we're coming down the home stretch, so it's time for me to take this seriously. With apologies to Alan Horton/Wolves Radio, it's time to take the next step and I've signed up for a month's access to Bally Plus that will take me through the end of the season and should give me the first round of the playoffs before they go off the air for the summer. I'm a big visual guy, so it's been painful to go without watching most of the games, but I've been surviving on Twitter highlights and full-game highlights on Youtube, along with podcasts and RealGM.

NBA League is always an option, you'd have to get a VPN. But then just open the VPN connect to any city not in the Midwest, go to an incognito tab on a new browser and log into League Pass.

Nah, I'll pass. Too complicated.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#5 » by KGdaBom » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:44 pm

Klomp wrote:
Note30 wrote:

I live in AZ. Not complicated, but since my internet is so bad I sometimes can't get the game at all and usually when I get it the picture quality is poor.
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,474

Post#6 » by winforlose » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:10 pm

Note30 wrote:

Why would league pass require a VPN? Just do a 7 day free trial and you get instant access to all NBA games. You can also pay like 1-2 dollars for game a la carte, cannot you?

https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000581693-NBA-Single-Game
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,538

Post#7 » by Note30 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:23 pm

winforlose wrote:
Note30 wrote:

Why would league pass require a VPN? Just do a 7 day free trial and you get instant access to all NBA games. You can also pay like 1-2 dollars for game a la carte, cannot you?

https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000581693-NBA-Single-Game

Blackouts
https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002481154-Blackouts
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

I was blind but now I see.
m2002brian
Veteran
And1: 1,123

Post#8 » by m2002brian » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
Klomp wrote:
Note30 wrote:

I live in AZ. Not complicated, but since my internet is so bad I sometimes can't get the game at all and usually when I get it the picture quality is poor.

https://www.starlink.com
BLUEGREENRED
winforlose
General Manager

Post#9 » by winforlose » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:21 pm

Jamal Murray is out, Jokic is in.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#10 » by KGdaBom » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:42 pm

winforlose wrote:Jamal Murray is out, Jokic is in.

I'd like to know about Rudy and Ant. Do you think Murray being out Cancels KAT being out? If Ant and Rudy play is it a 50/50 game or so?
winforlose
General Manager

Post#11 » by winforlose » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:49 pm

KGdaBom wrote:

I'd like to know about Rudy and Ant. Do you think Murray being out Cancels KAT being out? If Ant and Rudy play is it a 50/50 game or so?

Finch seems to think both with play. Murray is more vital to them KAT is to us. KAT is their MPJ.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by Klomp » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:10 am

KGdaBom wrote:

Read on Twitter

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#13 » by Klomp » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:11 am

Murray out is HUGE for us. Put Jaden on Porter now, he's the next guy who can really kill us.

FrenchMinnyFan
Senior
And1: 414

Post#14 » by FrenchMinnyFan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:21 am

Go Wolves! Porter have good night and bad one.... hope tonight he go for the bad !
Loaf_of_bread
Junior
And1: 147

Post#15 » by Loaf_of_bread » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:30 am

Line is dropping quite a bit. This one should be interesting.
winforlose
General Manager

Post#16 » by winforlose » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:35 am

If Ant is healthy enough to play his A game, then I think we should be the favorites. That said, we cannot start slow and low energy and expect to turn it on in the second half. We need to play 4 quarters to win in Denver.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#17 » by Klomp » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:38 am

The biggest thing that worries me is that we're in Denver....(though with the last 36 hours, being on the road is probably a good thing)

Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#18 » by Klomp » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:42 am

Read on Twitter

cmoss84
Junior
And1: 93

Post#19 » by cmoss84 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:00 am

Klomp wrote:
Note30 wrote:

If anyone is interested in an investment...this has been well worth it to me (granted I got it at a discount). It's called a SuperBox. You can watch any sports...any local channel from around the nation. Also movies.

Loaf_of_bread
Junior
And1: 147

Post#20 » by Loaf_of_bread » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 am

cmoss84 wrote:
Klomp wrote:
Note30 wrote:
If anyone is interested in an investment...this has been well worth it to me (granted I got it at a discount). It's called a SuperBox. You can watch any sports...any local channel from around the nation. Also movies.

Vipleague.im guys

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves