ImageImageImage

News from banks336

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

banks336
Freshman
And1: 0

Re: News from banks336 

Post#41 » by banks336 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:27 pm

cmc32124 wrote:The following is from the poster banks336, he says this source is reliable. I would have thought this would have already been on here but since its not, here it is!

I have the LATEST news... My source is GOOD!

Ok first off I was in the chat and I posted some of my info then they just confirmed it on espn..... OK,

The Heat were saying they want Beasley at first so they can see what kind of offers they can get for him.... And they gathered their info so they know what they can get for him....

Now they put it out there that they might want OJ, they are doing the same exact thing with him that they did with Beasley...

Beasley is they guy who they are more than likely to draft, unless something major happens, it doesn't matter what else you hear BUT they aren't drafting him for themselves.. They plan on drafting him and shipping him to the Sonics for Wilcox and Mayo(assuming he falls to 4).

The Timberwolves Front Office are playing their cards very smart because they want Mayo more than ANYTHING he's the guy on their board, they don't want Beasley at all, he will get traded if he's selected by Minny...

Everyone thinks the Wolves will trade who ever they select regardless that's where the tricky part come in about the heat and sonics... The Heat are thinking if they can take Beasley, then we will pass on OJ, and he will fall to the Sonics so they can complete thier deal BUT the wolves are planning on taking OJ so they hold the key's to that Sonics Heat trade....

All in all expect the pick to be OJ, or Love(IF he falls pass 5)
Don't expect Beasley to be a Wolve for long if he's selected...

The only thing I've heard about their 2nd rounders is that if they don't take a big with their 1st pick then they might trade back into the late 1st to grab a big.

Word on the Street: Draft Day Rumblings (3:20 PM EST)

by: Jonathan Givony - President
June 26, 2008

-Houston may trade out of the first round, according to reports we received from a team drafting in the 20’s. If Courtney Lee is not available at their pick (25), they may trade down with Minnesota and acquire the #31 and #34 picks. They are also talking with other teams.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves