ImageImageImage

Trade Apologists Are Why McHale Still Has A Job

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

casey
General Manager
And1: 7

Re: Trade Apologists Are Why McHale Still Has A Job 

Post#41 » by casey » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm

TheFranchise21 wrote:You didn't catch all of his mistakes so hop off that high horse of yours.

I never took AP English classes.

Ojmayo wrote:Last I recall when did this become a english forum? I have to admit I do alot of grammer mistakes,
but I tend to fix them(If its school related).But what interest me is that people[casey] like this that think to much of themselves go nowhere in life.

"Dont take this as an Insult."

I was only pointing out how unreadable your posts are.
Ojmayo
Banned User
And1: 30

Post#42 » by Ojmayo » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:07 pm

casey wrote:
TheFranchise21 wrote:You didn't catch all of his mistakes so hop off that high horse of yours.

I never took AP English classes.

You tend to do a lot of reading in ap classes not much grammer.

Ojmayo wrote:Last I recall when did this become a english forum? I have to admit I do alot of grammer mistakes,
but I tend to fix them(If its school related).But what interest me is that people[casey] like this that think to much of themselves go nowhere in life.

"Dont take this as an Insult."

I was only pointing out how unreadable your posts are.

Lol posts can't be unreadable unless you misspell all of your words...

"Everyone makes mistakes"

Now back on topic

On Mchale getting fired, I heard Glen Taylor say that they would but they can't.
casey
General Manager

Post#43 » by casey » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:13 pm

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=unreadable

un·read·a·ble Audio Help /ʌnˈridəbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhn-ree-duh-buhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not readable; undecipherable; scribbled: His scrawl was almost unreadable.
2. not interesting to read; dull; tedious; an unreadable treatise.
3. extraordinarily difficult to read or comprehend; obscure; incomprehensible: an unreadable dream; an unreadable expression.
Ojmayo
Banned User

Post#44 » by Ojmayo » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Grow up man am trying to get back on topic. But you keep responding, if its unreadable why the hell are you responding?
casey
General Manager

Post#45 » by casey » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:11 am

I'd hardly call "On Mchale getting fired, I heard Glen Taylor say that they would but they can't" on topic.

I'm responding because your horrible grammar annoys me. Every single one of your posts is riddled with numerous mistakes. I don't think I'm out of line in pointing that out.
"I'm Ricky Rubio."
--Ricky Rubio
Ojmayo
Banned User

Post#46 » by Ojmayo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 am

casey wrote:I'd hardly call "On Mchale getting fired, I heard Glen Taylor say that they would but they can't" on topic.

I'm responding because your horrible grammar annoys me. Every single one of your posts is riddled with numerous mistakes. I don't think I'm out of line in pointing that out.

I personally dont give a **** about what you say kid. Read the title sherlock...If you love grammar so much then go to some writing forum or something...Not sports and your the only one that cares about my grammer...I dont need someone to care for me am old enough. I think you should care for yourself before you care for someone else. As for the topic thing you mentioned,would you care to read the title of this topic again sherlock?
deeney0
RealGM
And1: 9

Post#47 » by deeney0 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:03 am

It may be vaguely on topic, but it's certainly not accurate, factual, or realistic.

Speaking of not accurate, factual, or realistic, I heard casey's best friend was murdered by bad grammar, so cut him some slack. He's out for revenge.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Post#48 » by Worm Guts » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 am

Jonathan Watters wrote:The level of delusion on this thread is downright mind-boggling.

The only people who thought OJ Mayo was ever a step above the rest of the field as a prospect were Wolves fans and Chad Ford - both who were duped by Miami's obvious smoke screen. Those in the know were calling it a smoke screen from the moment it came out, and that's exactly what it was.

Not a SINGLE negative thing said about Love on this thread is something that couldn't be further applied to Mayo. Whether it is lack of size for his position, lack of fit, or defensive liabilities...some Wolves fans would rather believe that McHale screwed up than the sad reality of no real superstar being available at #3.

But McHale would get fired if people disagreed with a trade that pretty much everybody outside of a few tinfoil hat wearing Wolves fans has praised?

Fantasy camp must be nice...

Maybe I'm but didn't you once post that a Jefferson-Love frontcourt would be a disaster?
casey
General Manager

Post#49 » by casey » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Ojmayo wrote:
casey wrote:I'd hardly call "On Mchale getting fired, I heard Glen Taylor say that they would but they can't" on topic.

I personally dont give a **** about what you say kid. Read the title sherlock...If you love grammar so much then go to some writing forum or something...Not sports and your the only one that cares about my grammer...I dont need someone to care for me am old enough. I think you should care for yourself before you care for someone else. As for the topic thing you mentioned,would you care to read the title of this topic again sherlock?

Kid? You make yourself look like an idiot when you can't even put together a coherent sentence. Not to mention the actually content of those posts. I'm saying this not to attack you, but to inform you. And you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot saying things like "On Mchale getting fired, I heard Glen Taylor say that they would but they can't".

deeney0 wrote:It may be vaguely on topic, but it's certainly not accurate, factual, or realistic.

Speaking of not accurate, factual, or realistic, I head casey's best friend was murdered by bad grammar, so cut him some slack. He's out for revenge.

:x
"I'm Ricky Rubio."
--Ricky Rubio
deeney0
RealGM
And1: 9

Post#50 » by deeney0 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Jonathan Watters
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#51 » by Jonathan Watters » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Worm Guts wrote:
Maybe I'm but didn't you once post that a Jefferson-Love frontcourt would be a disaster?

A defensive disaster, yes. Kind of like a Foye-Mayo backcourt....

I warmed up to Love as the draft got closer, simply because I have no idea how much he has improved his athleticism since the end of the season. He's obviously lost a ton of weight. If he can keep it off so he doesn't blow out his knees, he's likely a very good pick. But would need to see him in action to really know what kind of player the Wolves have.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Post#52 » by Worm Guts » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Jonathan Watters wrote:
Worm Guts wrote:

A defensive disaster, yes. Kind of like a Foye-Mayo backcourt....

I warmed up to Love as the draft got closer, simply because I have no idea how much he has improved his athleticism since the end of the season. He's obviously lost a ton of weight. If he can keep it off so he doesn't blow out his knees, he's likely a very good pick. But would need to see him in action to really know what kind of player the Wolves have.

I'm not sure why a Foye-Mayo backcourt would be a defensive disaster. Both are athletically capable of keeping in front of their man and physically strong enough to fight through screens. It's a little short, but I rather be short in the backcourt than the frontcourt. In general, I'd rather be terrible defensively in the backcourt than the frontcourt.
I'd also rather have a player who's incompatible with Foye than someone who's incompatible with Jefferson.
Shrunk
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#53 » by Shrunk » Sat Oct 3, 2009 1:28 am

lol
moss_is_1
RealGM
And1: 2,013

Post#54 » by moss_is_1 » Sat Oct 3, 2009 1:49 am

Shrunk wrote:lol

wtf..
Shronk
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#55 » by Shronk » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:46 am

Shrunk wrote:lol

Still one of the funniest meltdowns ever. Does Youngguns still post here?
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#56 » by southern wolf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 am

I forgot about Shrink, Shrunk and Shronk haha. I miss some of those old super pessimistic posters too.
cpfsf
General Manager
And1: 1,104
Location: sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell

Post#57 » by cpfsf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:48 am

I give him him a lot of credit. Big wall of text without useless filler. Also i will listen to the opinion of the person who can make an analysis BEFORE everything is known. Captain hindsights dont produce anything insightful.

sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell sam mitchell
Saltine
Lead Assistant
And1: 912

Post#58 » by Saltine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 am

SHORT ARMS, ARRRGGGGHHH.
Damn that Love trade.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Post#59 » by C.lupus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:21 pm

southern wolf wrote:I forgot about Shrink, Shrunk and Shronk haha. I miss some of those old super pessimistic posters too.

Just like his other aliases Shrunk and shrank, you can forget about Shronk again. Shrink, on the other hand is still kickin' on the trade board.
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Post#60 » by C.lupus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Oh, and don't bump 7 year old threads people.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves