ImageImageImage

Denver vs Minnesota Gamethread

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

PeeDee
Sixth Man
And1: 66

Re: Denver vs Minnesota Gamethread 

Post#21 » by PeeDee » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Oh man. I hope this game is an anomaly. If it's not, then all the worries about our defense may be justified. We allowed 50% shooting and got out rebounded by 11.

Oh by the way, Camby was traded, Melo didn't play and Iverson only shot 8 times.

Beating the Bucks and the Thunder are one thing, getting pounded by a fringe playoff team is another. Not good.
corona
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 234

Post#22 » by corona » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:46 pm

brewer was shooting so well...he even banked one of the 3's in.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,945

Post#23 » by Klomp » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:55 pm

PeeDee wrote:Oh man. I hope this game is an anomaly. If it's not, then all the worries about our defense may be justified. We allowed 50% shooting and got out rebounded by 11.

Oh by the way, Camby was traded, Melo didn't play and Iverson only shot 8 times.

Beating the Bucks and the Thunder are one thing, getting pounded by a fringe playoff team is another. Not good.

Seriously? Look at our rotation. It wasn't anything like it will be during the regular season. McCants will play more than 5 minutes, Miller will play more than 10, and Ahearn won't be playing 23 minutes. You shouldn't get so bent out of shape about a PRESEASON game.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
PeeDee
Sixth Man
And1: 66

Post#24 » by PeeDee » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:27 pm

I know, I know. I'm just saying, I hope it's not an inkling of what's to come. I'm not bent out of shape by any means.

I just love my team and want them to do well, whether it's an exhibition or game 7 of the Finals.
southern wolf
General Manager
And1: 2,163

Post#25 » by southern wolf » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:34 am

Too many tattoo's out there, it's damn distracting. Especially the birdman :lol:

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves