ImageImageImage

Center Targets?

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

revprodeji
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8
Location: Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought

Re: Center Targets? 

Post#21 » by revprodeji » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:58 pm

LordBaldric wrote:
revprodeji wrote:We have the multiple 1st rd picks also. I would love to see what the asking price on Noah is. Just to see. A 3 man big group of Al/Love/Noah is crazy.

I don't know why people here are so high on Noah. As a Bulls fan who has watched pretty much every game Noah has played in the NBA, he's a nice but limited player, nothing special. Not to mention he did jack **** this offseason to improve his game, which has disappointed Bulls fans. Tyrus Thomas, who seems much ridiculed around here, is a much superior player in every way and has a much higher upside. Yet you guys clamor for Noah. Thomas is a terrific help defender and can actually generate some points. I think he would benefit the Wolves a lot more than Noah.

Exactly. His value is lower so we could get him in a trade. We would not need him to star, but simply to be the 3rd big man in the rotation. Noah has height, something we need and Thomas does not have. Having Brewer on this team is just an added bonus.
http://www.timetoshop.org
Weight management, Sports nutrition and more...

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves