ImageImageImageImageImage

RTT IV: Brought To You By The Great People At MomCorp

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#641 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:10 am

In honor of the Grammy's, cause the Shakes so damn nasty and funky!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iraraKH0_Tk[/youtube]
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,835

Post#642 » by Rich Rane » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Foot Locker has just about the worst website for ordering. It says it's available and even puts up more sizes, but once you checkout, it says it's not available even though the rest of the website says it is.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#643 » by Paradise » Wed Mar 9, 2016 9:35 pm

Rich Rane wrote:Foot Locker has just about the worst website for ordering. It says it's available and even puts up more sizes, but once you checkout, it says it's not available even though the rest of the website says it is.

I thought it was just me. I ordered a pair of sneakers and the website listed as unavailable soon as I entered my address and they refused to credit my account.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,917

Post#644 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:07 pm

UNDEROOS!!

Spoiler:

BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Post#645 » by NyCeEvO » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:22 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:UNDEROOS!!

This better not be a spoiler. If so, you should remove it asap.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,917

Post#646 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Its from the new trailer...I don't think its a spoiler really??? anyone who watches these movies knows he's in Captain America 3

i edited it :-? seeing Underoos in the Marvel films is a cause for great joy :lol:
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Re: RE: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#647 » by NyCeEvO » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:11 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:Its from the new trailer...I don't think its a spoiler really??? anyone who watches these movies knows he's in Captain America 3

i edited it :-? seeing Underoos in the Marvel films is a cause for great joy :lol:

I don't have cable and therefore only see commercials on occasion.

I HATE seeing any spoilers for a movie that I'm interested in watching. I didn't have any disappointments about commercial leaks for Deadpool cuz I didn't watch anything. I avoid them like the plague.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#648 » by vincecarter4pres » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Sometimes old music just brings me back. Me personally, I'm not where I want to be in life at the present, not where I thought I'd be, but I'm doing a lot better then recent years past. I'm good man, you know. Been through so many trials and tribulations. Overcome a lot. But it's not to wish things like they were when I say it brings me back, but to resurrect those memories, the lives of those we lost, those smiles and even those bad times that made us grow as people, as human beings. And it isn't to wish, there's just something uncontrollable to me, something that good music evokes that we have no control over, those emotions and thoughts you can't bury, shouldn't bury, probably don't want to. I live my life through the music I embrace, it is one with me and I am one with it. Every genre, every artist, every song, every key stab, guitar lick, every poetic lyric, it all means something so much deeper but simultaneously makes everything so simple and straightforward. Nothing in life compares to it, because it is life and life is it. I don't mean to get all weird, but when things overwhelm, from negative to manic positive, it keeps me grounded or pushes that envelope that need be nudged. Long live that **** man, long live it. I hope all is well for all I've grown close to on this board, whether virtual, or those of us who've wound up becoming real life accomplices. Much love. Peace.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Post#649 » by NyCeEvO » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:04 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:Sometimes old music just brings me back. Me personally, I'm not where I want to be in life at the present, not where I thought I'd be, but I'm doing a lot better then recent years past. I'm good man, you know. Been through so many trials and tribulations. Overcome a lot. But it's not to wish things like they were when I say it brings me back, but to resurrect those memories, the lives of those we lost, those smiles and even those bad times that made us grow as people, as human beings. And it isn't to wish, there's just something uncontrollable to me, something that good music evokes that we have no control over, those emotions and thoughts you can't bury, shouldn't bury, probably don't want to. I live my life through the music I embrace, it is one with me and I am one with it. Every genre, every artist, every song, every key stab, guitar lick, every poetic lyric, it all means something so much deeper but simultaneously makes everything so simple and straightforward. Nothing in life compares to it, because it is life and life is it. I don't mean to get all weird, but when things overwhelm, from negative to manic positive, it keeps me grounded or pushes that envelope that need be nudged. Long live that **** man, long live it. I hope all is well for all I've grown close to on this board, whether virtual, or those of us who've wound up becoming real life accomplices. Much love. Peace.

I feel you bro...but the ending makes it seem like you're saying goodbyes. You good?
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#650 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:17 am

NyCeEvO wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:Sometimes old music just brings me back. Me personally, I'm not where I want to be in life at the present, not where I thought I'd be, but I'm doing a lot better then recent years past. I'm good man, you know. Been through so many trials and tribulations. Overcome a lot. But it's not to wish things like they were when I say it brings me back, but to resurrect those memories, the lives of those we lost, those smiles and even those bad times that made us grow as people, as human beings. And it isn't to wish, there's just something uncontrollable to me, something that good music evokes that we have no control over, those emotions and thoughts you can't bury, shouldn't bury, probably don't want to. I live my life through the music I embrace, it is one with me and I am one with it. Every genre, every artist, every song, every key stab, guitar lick, every poetic lyric, it all means something so much deeper but simultaneously makes everything so simple and straightforward. Nothing in life compares to it, because it is life and life is it. I don't mean to get all weird, but when things overwhelm, from negative to manic positive, it keeps me grounded or pushes that envelope that need be nudged. Long live that **** man, long live it. I hope all is well for all I've grown close to on this board, whether virtual, or those of us who've wound up becoming real life accomplices. Much love. Peace.

I feel you bro...but the ending makes it seem like you're saying goodbyes. You good?

Yeah I guess it did, didn't mean it to sound like that, although I even got that vibe after I read it back haha. Nah man, I'm honestly pretty damn good these days, just had a moment where a song came on and it made me think of all kinds of **** and some fallen brothers, wasn't even depressing or anything, it does come across like that, guess I'm just inclined to subliminal darkness even when that's not what I'm trying to convey lol.

Thanks though man.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#651 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 am

Anyone have the S7? Thoughts on it?
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Re: RE: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#652 » by NyCeEvO » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:50 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:Anyone have the S7? Thoughts on it?

Pretty sure Rich has it already or will have it soon.

Post in the Technology thread.
jeff1624
RealGM
And1: 1,068

Post#653 » by jeff1624 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Raptors failing miserably in the playoffs has become a yearly tradition. I love it.
Dat Leadership
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#654 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue May 3, 2016 12:51 am

I have to be up at quarter to 4 in the morning for work, fml haha.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Re: Re: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#655 » by NyCeEvO » Tue May 3, 2016 12:54 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:I have to be up at quarter to 4 in the morning for work, fml haha.

Do anything for the bread.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#656 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed May 4, 2016 7:53 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:I have to be up at quarter to 4 in the morning for work, fml haha.

Speaking of bread, occasionally I forget how much I love pizza. Not my favorite food, but you just can't go wrong with good pizza.
therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,103

Post#657 » by therealbig3 » Wed May 4, 2016 8:58 pm

It's such a simple concept too: bread with some cheese and sauce...but it's heavenly when done right.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Re: Re: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#658 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed May 4, 2016 9:06 pm

therealbig3 wrote:It's such a simple concept too: bread with some cheese and sauce...but it's heavenly when done right.

Throw some anchovies, onions and black olives on there as well? Maybe even some banana peppers?

Oooh yeah! *Macho Man Randy Savage voice*
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#659 » by NyCeEvO » Wed May 4, 2016 9:13 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:

Speaking of bread, occasionally I forget how much I love pizza. Not my favorite food, but you just can't go wrong with good pizza.

My wife and I make pizzas at least once a week. Pita bread, Trader Joe's pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pancetta/pepperoni (optional).

So cheap yet so so good.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RTT IV: Sponsored by Papa John's 

Post#660 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed May 4, 2016 9:21 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:Do anything for the bread.

My wife and I make pizzas at least once a week. Pita bread, Trader Joe's pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pancetta/pepperoni (optional).

So cheap yet so so good.

Bro, invest in a good pizza stone, there are also some good cast iron ones and get fresh dough. I'm not even saying make the dough, you can get good fresh stuff for less than $2 bucks a dough, Trader Joe's actually has some decent bagged dough.

Return to Brooklyn Nets