ImageImageImageImageImage

Nets/Bulls PG: Just Pathetic

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Re: Nets/Bulls PG: Just Pathetic 

Post#241 » by Paradise » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

I'm sorry but why get angry at Hollins listing excuses to why we lost? That's what everyone wanted from the beginning.

Whenever Hollins called out anyone from Brook to taking shots at the team. Everyone criticized him for being this big and evil dictator who is too honest. Now, he's giving the media political answers.

I've already gotten tired of Hollins and his stupid rotations but it's comcial watching the media mention excuses when they critiqued him for being too "harsh" or "too honest.. Give me a break. He knows damn well these guys are losers. Pinpointing the schedule means he doesn't believe they could beat anyone a tier above us. He's right.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#242 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:25 pm

macgyver893 wrote:We should try to make a trade for Cousins this offseason. And unload Joe to a contender for picks and young talent.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

we dont have close to what it would take to get cousins. we would need to give them a 23 year old future all star and 2 firsts. we dont have any of those things
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#243 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:28 pm

SIC wrote:Can someone please explain to me what the idea was behind starting Bogs in the 3rd quarter instead of Brown?

yeah brown seems to have hit a rookie wall offensively, but why would you sacrifice defense and the starters' chemistry to but in Bogs for offensive purposes?

The score was 57-50 bulls. We scored 50 pts in the first half. As bad as the offense looked, Nets needed more defense. The bulls were killing us on the perimeter. Why start bogs which is a lesser perimeter defender over brown? Having Bogs and JJ on the perimeter was foolish and Hollins didnt learn his lesson because he pulled this same NONSENSE in the bucks game.

SMFH!!!!

We are stuck with this freaken coach.

bogs was the only guy in the first half who did anything good offensively and brown was kind of chucking and taking bad shots. defense on the interior was the issue, not as much on the perimeter. it was kind of the obvious move
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#244 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Paradise wrote:
Whenever Hollins called out anyone from Brook to taking shots at the team. Everyone criticized him for being this big and evil dictator who is too honest. Now, he's giving the media political answers.

not everyone :wink:
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,902

Post#245 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Paradise wrote:I'm sorry but why get angry at Hollins listing excuses to why we lost? That's what everyone wanted from the beginning.

I've already gotten tired of Hollins and his stupid rotations but it's comcial watching the media mention excuses when they critiqued him for being too "harsh" or "too honest.. Give me a break. He knows damn well these guys are losers. Pinpointing the schedule means he doesn't believe they could beat anyone a tier above us. He's right.

I have no issue with Hollins tearing the players up in public.

Last night should have been where he did it. I don't wanna hear **** about the schedule. He should have said that the team played gutless.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#246 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Hollins n his staff should be fixing up the predictable offense and the glaring holes of defensive tendencies...

the book is out on how to trap us, whether its dwill or brook, double them up cuz the other 4 won't move to get open...

the same book also says no one turns their heads nor rotates to the open guy nearest to the rim. They'll stay on like glue with no effort to move.
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Re: Re: Nets/Bulls PG: Just Pathetic 

Post#247 » by Paradise » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:17 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:Hollins n his staff should be fixing up the predictable offense and the glaring holes of defensive tendencies...

the book is out on how to trap us, whether its dwill or brook, double them up cuz the other 4 won't move to get open...

the same book also says no one turns their heads nor rotates to the open guy nearest to the rim. They'll stay on like glue with no effort to move.

Hollins could make us alot better by fixing his awful rotations but if the 'book is out' on how to defend our offense. Maybe, Deron and Joe showing up instead of relying on Brook to do everything should be the focus.

There's a reason why I ripped into JJ vs Atlanta and the week when Brook was going off. If you can't step up when Deron and Brook play well then you won't help out when they finally have a couple inconsistent games....well, here we are.

Deron has reverted to being a scrub, teams are forcing Brook out of the paint or with hard doubles.

All of a sudden, we look like garbage again. No surprise there.

In November:

Joe: "We're being selfish!!!"
Deron: "I have no idea why we're losing"

In April:

Deron: "We're being selfish!!!"
Joe: "I have no idea why we're losing"

Deron goes a COMBINED 4/24 in the span of 24 hours but wants to call the team out. Joe has been garbage for TWO full months but has no idea why we're losing now. These guys are flat out clueless losers who are only in this league to collect checks. Hollins can't fix that.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,902

Post#248 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Yeah. Joe Johnson barely exerts energy out there and has been dogging it for weeks. Williams had a stretch of decent play but has been throwing up bricks left and right.

Whatever. They don't care, why should we.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM

Re: Re: Nets/Bulls PG: Just Pathetic 

Post#249 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Paradise wrote:Hollins could make us alot better by fixing his awful rotations but if the 'book is out' on how to defend our offense. Maybe, Deron and Joe showing up instead of relying on Brook to do everything should be the focus.

better, sure... alot better? no chance. i mean, he is still shuffling crap around and there is no lineup that gives you shooting, scoring, size, and defense. we dont even get 2 of those 4 in most cases

all of our lineups suck. all of them. unless you live in a world were dwill/joe/brown/lopez/thad can play 48 minutes then there is no rotation that can make us "alot better"

Return to Brooklyn Nets