NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Top 25 Players Pt.VI - Who's #18? 

Post#1 » by NyCeEvO » Thu Jun 9, 2016 12:15 am

Who's #18?

***Voting Deadline: Friday Midnight***

Defend Your Vote: Provide at least 2 sentences in support/defense of your vote.

Voting rules for non-Nets board posters:
Spoiler:
If you are not a regular on the Nets board or you don't post here often you need to vote for 3 rounds in a row in order for your votes to count.

I welcome outsiders to vote, but we don't want outsiders intentionally screwing up our rankings. No hard feelings but this is the most effective method I can use to make sure non-regular posters aren't sabotaging our system.

Here's the voting history of our Top 25 players threads since its inception:
Spoiler:
[img]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Re3niyH2v7QvbFR2OC9_Qb27ztYS4tr_7ROG-pOv0M/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Current Rankings
1) Steph Curry - Chef Curry
2) LBJ - King James
3) KD - Durantula aka "The Servant"
4) AD - the Brow
5) Russell Westbrook - GOATBrook
6) Kawhi - The Claw
7) CP3 - PointGod
8) Harden - The Beard
9) Paul George - PG13]
10) DMC - El Boogie
11) Klay - "Big Smokey" Luigi but I call him Luigi
12) LMA - The Big Gazelle
13) Dame Lillard - Sub-Zero aka "Droppin' Dimes"
14) Draymond - Day Day
15) Jimmy Butler - Jimmy Buckets
16) John Wall - Mr. Dougie
17) Gordon Hayward - No nickname, just a nice guy!

Blake?

Isaiah?

Kemba?

Lowry?

Paul Millsap?

Blake -
Isaiah Thomas -
Kemba -
Lowry -
Millsap -

Nominees:
Dirk
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 36,083

Re: Top 25 Players Pt.VI - Who's #18? 

Post#2 » by Dirk » Thu Jun 9, 2016 4:23 pm

V: Lowry

Very strange to see Wall there and people like Millsapp and Lowry out. This when Lowry beat Lillard at pretty much everything other than raw scoring and he is at 13. Three straight guys who didn't make the playoffs ahead of them, with only Butler making some sense. Lowry was the best player of a 56 win team. Hayward didn't make the playoffs in an unusual weak WC. The Mavs beat them clearly in a must win game.

N: Towns
60/21/10
shakendfries
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,063

Post#3 » by shakendfries » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 pm

V: Blake - only elite guy up there. The everyone else are good not great players
N: DeAndre Jordan
ImageImage

"Kevin Durant is not coming to the Nets. If I'm wrong, I will change my avatar to anything you request no matter how humiliating it is." - MrDollarBills, 10/22/18
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#4 » by Prokorov » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 am

Dirk Nowitzki wrote:V: Lowry

Very strange to see Wall there and people like Millsapp and Lowry out. This when Lowry beat Lillard at pretty much everything other than raw scoring and he is at 13. Three straight guys who didn't make the playoffs ahead of them, with only Butler making some sense. Lowry was the best player of a 56 win team. Hayward didn't make the playoffs in an unusual weak WC. The Mavs beat them clearly in a must win game.

N: Towns

I think thats more an issue with lillard being too high then it is lowry being to low. i also think wall is better then both but not by a large margin. to me i have to put lillard above lowry because of durability and playoff perfomrance but its close. i also put IT ahead of lowry. i do love lowry though and he shouldnt be far behond the other PGs on this list.

i dont think its close between lowry and hayward, i think hayward is significantly better. i think if you put lowry on the jazz they dont sniff 56 wins. or make the playoffs.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#5 » by Prokorov » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:08 am

vote: Blake. he is a top 12 talent who slides due to injury. to me he is still a top 20 player. he still had ELITE production as well.. 23/10/5 with a 22 PER is nothing to scoff at. if he didnt miss 50 games everyone has him 10 spots higher.

nom: Towns. same reason as last round. dude beasted. 18/10/2 with 22 PER and 59TS%. you could argue he is already the leagues best offensive center after cousins.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Post#6 » by NyCeEvO » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:02 am

Blake wins. KAT is the next nominee.

Return to Brooklyn Nets