ImageImageImageImageImage

Nets unveil 'Brooklyn REMIX' Alt Jerseys

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Net Sentence
Veteran
And1: 334

Re: Nets unveil 'Brooklyn REMIX' Alt Jerseys 

Post#21 » by Net Sentence » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:12 pm

I dont like this jersey in black. The stars make no sense in a black and white layout. It makes more sense in the Red White and Blue layout.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Post#22 » by NyCeEvO » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Net Sentence wrote:I dont like this jersey in black. The stars make no sense in a black and white layout. It makes more sense in the Red White and Blue layout.

Are you talking about the black and white sleeved jersey showcased by Plumlee and JJ or this dark gray sleeveless jersey?

Also, this is one is the new Remix jersey, not a true throwback to our ABA red, white, and blue jerseys. I guess if the Nets really wanted to, they could use those RWB at any time as long as its cleared with the league before the season, since that jersey is already in existence.
Ror1997
Analyst
And1: 911

Post#23 » by Ror1997 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:50 pm

The uniforms also feature five graphite stars on a white background, three down the side of the jersey and two down the side of the shorts, dually representing the team’s fifth season in Brooklyn, and the five decades of the franchise.

“The Brooklyn Remix uniforms represent a fusion of the past and the present,” said Brett Yormark, CEO of Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment. “By combining elements from the team’s most iconic uniforms, we’ve created a modernized look that emphasizes our heritage and defines today’s lifestyle brand.”
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Nets unveil 'Brooklyn REMIX' Alt Jerseys 

Post#24 » by Paradise » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:27 pm

I hope Yormark makes these our primary jerseys once Nike takes over. Of course, with no sleeves. These would arguably be the best jerseys in the league.

Alternate:

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Post#25 » by NyCeEvO » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Dise, I think there is 0 chance of that happening. I don't see them going away from Brooklyn as the core label.

However, I could see us doing a heavy dose of them going forward. I'd be very happy with that.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,910

Post#26 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:05 pm

I think they need to make those the regular jerseys also, its a combo of our ABA jerseys with the Brooklyn colors.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Net Sentence
Veteran
And1: 334

Post#27 » by Net Sentence » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:39 am

Paradise wrote:I hope Yormark makes these our primary jerseys once Nike takes over. Of course, with no sleeves. These would arguably be the best jerseys in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

This is the one I like. It's a classic. Iconic Nets. The only time we ever had the best player of an era. Doc J.

Return to Brooklyn Nets