And1: 6,082

Re: RE: Re: 2017 Free Agency Tracker Thread 

Post#682 » by NyCeEvO » Tue May 2, 2017 7:38 am

Ror1997 wrote:[instagram][/instagram]
Prokorov wrote:
Ror1997 wrote:I'd bet money VC goes to Toronto

he hates toronto... he left very unceremoniously

Idk, I just got that weird feeling.

Yeah, I don't think he hates Toronto...at least not anymore.

Management was most likely a big reason why he left in the first place, and things have changed pretty drastically for them over the years.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
twosevenstreet
Senior
And1: 168

Re: 2017 Free Agency Tracker Thread 

Post#683 » by twosevenstreet » Tue May 2, 2017 1:37 pm

speaking on Toronto, how good could they have been if TMac and VC had stayed together???
Spread Em and Dead em.
-Sad DLO is gone
-Allen will become LobCity DJ
-Kyrie will be top 3 for MVP if we get to 50+ wins, he will average 27ppg, 7apg, shooting 50-40-90
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

2017 Free Agency Tracker Thread 

Post#684 » by Paradise » Tue May 2, 2017 5:35 pm

FA camp attendees:

Jamaal Franklin (Nets hold D-League rights)

Alfonzo McKennie

Jordan Lloyd

Quincy Ford

Alex Davis

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,883

Post#685 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 2, 2017 6:06 pm

Not really interested in FA camp to be honest. I think we've done enough dumpster diving, we've got a good group of guys that would make for an excellent bench. we need to supplement them with the two new rooks and at least get someone in the C tier this offseason to take another step, while leaving space open for a B tier guy if possible if we can make enough noise as an up and coming team.

We need either another ball handling PG that can start with Lin to fill Kenny's demands, a two way SF and move LeVert to the backcourt, or a PF that can push RHJ in the rotation (so that he won't take a second to think that he's made it).

Competition will be a good thing for RHJ, but I think we definitely need to get that wing situation locked down first. we need a shooter badly to replace Bojan.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Post#686 » by NyCeEvO » Tue May 2, 2017 8:16 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:Not really interested in FA camp to be honest. I think we've done enough dumpster diving, we've got a good group of guys that would make for an excellent bench. we need to supplement them with the two new rooks and at least get someone in the C tier this offseason to take another step, while leaving space open for a B tier guy if possible if we can make enough noise as an up and coming team.

We need either another ball handling PG that can start with Lin to fill Kenny's demands, a two way SF and move LeVert to the backcourt, or a PF that can push RHJ in the rotation (so that he won't take a second to think that he's made it).

Competition will be a good thing for RHJ, but I think we definitely need to get that wing situation locked down first. we need a shooter badly to replace Bojan.

I agree with all of this!.

#FireMarks #HireMDB
jbeachboy
Assistant Coach
And1: 359

Post#687 » by jbeachboy » Tue May 2, 2017 11:01 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:Not really interested in FA camp to be honest. I think we've done enough dumpster diving, we've got a good group of guys that would make for an excellent bench. we need to supplement them with the two new rooks and at least get someone in the C tier this offseason to take another step, while leaving space open for a B tier guy if possible if we can make enough noise as an up and coming team.

joe harris should be coming back, he has another year left on his deal.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#688 » by MrDollarBills » Wed May 3, 2017 1:38 am

NyCeEvO wrote:

I agree with all of this!.

#FireMarks #HireMDB

Call me MrDon'tSpendADamnDime :lol:

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#689 » by MrDollarBills » Wed May 3, 2017 1:39 am

jbeachboy wrote:

joe harris should be coming back, he has another year left on his deal.

I like Harris, but there could be someone else out there that we might be able to get in here.

Harris would be a solid back up SF if he can stay healthy. Anything more than that though is asking for trouble.

narutojlin
Ballboy
And1: 1

DeWayne Dedmon can we get him ? 

Post#690 » by narutojlin » Mon May 8, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi, I read a lot but I am not a regular poster.

I really like DeWayne Dedmon's defensive game and athletic ability.

How realistic can we get him ?
twosevenstreet
Senior
And1: 168

Re: DeWayne Dedmon can we get him ? 

Post#691 » by twosevenstreet » Mon May 8, 2017 9:00 pm

What do you want him for?

Is he coming here to be our back up center? Starting Center after shipping away Brook?
Spread Em and Dead em.
-Sad DLO is gone
-Allen will become LobCity DJ
-Kyrie will be top 3 for MVP if we get to 50+ wins, he will average 27ppg, 7apg, shooting 50-40-90
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#692 » by Prokorov » Mon May 8, 2017 11:37 pm

twosevenstreet wrote:What do you want him for?

Is he coming here to be our back up center? Starting Center after shipping away Brook?

He is an elite all-nba calibur defender. 0 chance the spurs let him go and we dont have enough to pry him away. Next to Gobert he is the best defensive center in the league.
shakendfries
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,063

Post#693 » by shakendfries » Tue May 9, 2017 11:09 pm

I'd be happy with Dedmon on the Nets. This post really should be in the FA thread though. We don't want this board to devolve into a different thread dedicated to each potential free agent

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
ImageImage

"Kevin Durant is not coming to the Nets. If I'm wrong, I will change my avatar to anything you request no matter how humiliating it is." - MrDollarBills, 10/22/18
Ror1997
Analyst
And1: 911

Post#694 » by Ror1997 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 pm

I wish. I saw DJ potential in him when he was in Orlando. Sucks we didn't scoop him up last year, but its no surprise at all to see the Spurs did.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#695 » by MrDollarBills » Wed May 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Prokorov wrote:
twosevenstreet wrote:What do you want him for?

He is an elite all-nba calibur defender. 0 chance the spurs let him go and we dont have enough to pry him away. Next to Gobert he is the best defensive center in the league.

Dedmon has a player option this summer.

I frankly would be livid if the Nets don't pursue him. Even WITH Lopez still here.

NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets

Post#696 » by NyCeEvO » Tue May 16, 2017 8:25 pm

narutojlin wrote:Hi, I read a lot but I am not a regular poster.

I really like DeWayne Dedmon's defensive game and athletic ability.

How realistic can we get him ?

Merging this thread with the 2017 FA tracker thread.

Return to Brooklyn Nets