ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Nets @ Clippers 1/21 3:30PM EST

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Decipher
Rookie
And1: 968

Re: GT: Nets @ Clippers 1/21 3:30PM EST 

Post#61 » by Decipher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:06 am

Dangun wrote:16-0 run from the start then had an 18 point lead and couldn't close out game wtf.. this team is truly horrible at defense and nobody better say bridges and clax or whoever on this squad is elite at defense.. all of em worse than thomas.. fkn yuck

I am not a baller but have played 2 sports professionally

From my experience, defence is all about systems and, most importantly, effort

We lack both
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer
And1: 930

Post#62 » by bubonicphoniks » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:20 am

That was brutal. Guys stopped moving off ball. Everyone went hero ball.

Dinwiddie needs to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Cam Thomas YOURE NOT KOBE.

Vaughn thanks for the time and effort but this is clearly not working. He made a lot out of a roster with no expectations but we can't move forward with this guy. A players coach is not getting it done and these guys are taking advantage. Haven't seen Vaughn irate at anyone or call anyone out. He needs to demand more or hes going to get more of the same **** shows at the end of games.
Decipher
Rookie
And1: 968

Post#63 » by Decipher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:52 am

bubonicphoniks wrote:That was brutal. Guys stopped moving off ball. Everyone went hero ball.

Vaughn thanks for the time and effort but this is clearly not working. He made a lot out of a roster with no expectations but we can't move forward with this guy. A players coach is not getting it done and these guys are taking advantage. Haven't seen Vaughn irate at anyone or call anyone out. He needs to demand more or hes going to get more of the same **** shows at the end of games.

I only watched a few minutes of the Lakers game and the thing that struck me is that literally nobody was moving when Din brought the ball up the floor and he was generally forced to give the ball to Cam because he realised that someone had to do something

Very strange and that’s in a game we won
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer
And1: 930

Post#64 » by bubonicphoniks » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:57 am

Decipher wrote:
bubonicphoniks wrote:That was brutal. Guys stopped moving off ball. Everyone went hero ball.

I only watched a few minutes of the Lakers game and the thing that struck me is that literally nobody was moving when Din brought the ball up the floor and he was generally forced to give the ball to Cam because he realised that someone had to do something

Very strange and that’s in a game we won
Yup no screens no off ball movement.

Absolutely zero action.

Return to Brooklyn Nets