GT: Sixers @ Nets

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Stone
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,467

GT: Sixers @ Nets 

Post#1 » by Stone » Wed Mar 6, 2024 2:26 am

Better late than never. 9 minutes left in the fourth quarter Nets down by 5
The man who sleeps on the floor can never fall out of bed........Martin Lawrence
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,977

Re: GT: Sixers @ Nets 

Post#2 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Wed Mar 6, 2024 2:37 am

It’s pain
Stone
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,467

Post#3 » by Stone » Wed Mar 6, 2024 3:05 am

Nice close out for the win.
The man who sleeps on the floor can never fall out of bed........Martin Lawrence
NetsJets
Starter
And1: 659

Post#4 » by NetsJets » Wed Mar 6, 2024 11:39 am

If only they had took care of business against the Grizzlies.
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,843

Post#5 » by Karate Diop » Wed Mar 6, 2024 12:52 pm

Hooray!

...Still didn't watch the game. Or any highlights :lol:

Looks like they almost couldn't pull this one out either.
NetsWorld
Starter
And1: 1,030

Post#6 » by NetsWorld » Wed Mar 6, 2024 1:25 pm

NetsJets wrote:If only they had took care of business against the Grizzlies.

The games do not matter at this point; Nets need to focus on developing chemistry and players having defined roles so they can build for next season. Nothing else should be the focus.
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,248

Post#7 » by Papi_swav » Wed Mar 6, 2024 7:15 pm

NetsWorld wrote:

The games do not matter at this point; Nets need to focus on developing chemistry and players having defined roles so they can build for next season. Nothing else should be the focus.

we might as well try to get in the play in, we're only a few games back of Hawks. I think the players already have defined roles, we already know who the players are at this point.
NetsWorld
Starter
And1: 1,030

Post#8 » by NetsWorld » Thu Mar 7, 2024 3:19 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
NetsWorld wrote:

we might as well try to get in the play in, we're only a few games back of Hawks. I think the players already have defined roles, we already know who the players are at this point.

Get in the play in and win two games to grab the eighth seed so the Celtics can destroy us in the first round? I'll pass, it will only hurt our image to free agents and potential trade targets.
Eatgreenz
Senior
And1: 314

Post#9 » by Eatgreenz » Thu Mar 7, 2024 4:32 pm

NetsWorld wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
NetsWorld wrote:

Get in the play in and win two games to grab the eighth seed so the Celtics can destroy us in the first round? I'll pass, it will only hurt our image to free agents and potential trade targets.

It be the exact opposite shows an under man squad fought all the way back to make the playoffs. Samething we did before get Kd and kyrie
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,248

Post#10 » by Papi_swav » Thu Mar 7, 2024 9:33 pm

NetsWorld wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
NetsWorld wrote:

I'm thinking more of the draft picks, I rather not give Rockets a lottery pick and with our luck that pick will be #1

Return to Brooklyn Nets