ImageImageImageImageImage

post game : embiid great but he's a bitch

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,630

Re: post game : embiid great but he's a bitch 

Post#421 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 pm

spree8 wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
Guano wrote:

I know your angle is to clown on the fans here that don't agree that the pacers are an easier match up. but the reality is that in no universe is thibs going to throw a game for an easier match up.

Everyone applauded the Lakers for "wanting that smoke" against the Nuggets and now their village is engulfed in flames. Sometimes the smartest thing to do is take the better matchup.

Unfortunately Embiid is the one that is playing like nature boy right now.

Who is going to be our Dusty Rhodes?
Context
RealGM
And1: 13,185

Post#422 » by Context » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:48 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Is this real?

doesnt look like it- I cant find it on their twitter page
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Guano
RealGM
And1: 41,366

Post#423 » by Guano » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
Guano wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

We're not winning a title this year though, getting to the ECF should be the goal, but a first round loss is a lot more likely playing this team than if we had weasled our way into a matchup with th Bucks, Magic, Cavs or Pacers.

so ecf is the goal is the ecf we were destined to meet the 6ers. with that you either prefer hc or the chance embiid might be hurt or worse off by the 2nd rd.

You're increasing the odds of Embiid getting hurt by playing him later on, or just being worn down the later you gave him. That has been consistent in his career, the more he plays the more likely he is to get hurt. Put as many games between us and when that happens.

I think whoever wins this series is going to the ECF, this is not a normal 7 seed, and the way people have been talking about them you'd think they were the Pelicans or Cavs.

completely agree they aren't your normal 7th seed as they have the best player in the series. also maxey seems pretty equal if not too far behind Brunson - that boy is nice.

like i've said it doesn't matter though - because thibs isn't throwing games. even if management told him to he wouldn't do it. he is who he is and he isn't going to throw a game for a favorable match up.

we are here and we are in trouble. we were a miracle finish from being down 1-2. and we've lost our best defender against embiid. we are very likely going to be heading back home with this series tied 2-2.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,660

Post#424 » by TheGreenArrow » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g
nykfan42
Head Coach
And1: 3,096

Post#425 » by nykfan42 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:00 pm

It's beyond me how Embiid was able to stay in this game after two obvious Flagrant fouls. First which could easily have been a Flagrant 2 and automatic ejection when he yanked Mitch's leg while he was mid air. How was that hard for them to decide if it warranted an automatic ejection? Oh they bc the Sixers cried about how they choked in the first 2 games and blamed the refs for it and filed a grievance. So the refs just felt obligated to leave this dirty player in the game. Then he knees Hartenstein in the balls on purpose. Even if not on purpose that was a Flagrant foul but the fix was already in so they only called it an offensive foul knowing another flagrant was an automatic ejection. No big deal! Not to mention all the other dirty plays this clown got away with and flops and foul baiting where he was able to draw even more whistles and more free throws than our entire team combined. Anytime he dribbled or travelled the refs were calling a foul. No big deal!

I'm disgusted. He is a grade A clown too. I have no respect for guys that play like him. He's a big man version of James Harden the way he gets these soft foul calls in his favor whether its from flopping or just marginal or minimal contact. That game was clearly officiated in the Sixers favor. They didn't blow us out of the water bc that 3rd qtr no one was missing. Didn't help that we had no one to guard Embiid on the perimeter with Hartenstein in foul trouble and the fact that Embiid intentionally injured Mitch multiple times taking him out of the game.

Can the NBA review these plays of him kicking guys in the balls multiple times or review again him yanking Mitch while he's in the air and suspend him? The play on Mitch alone I think is enough but all the other dirty plays just reiterate the fact that he should be suspended. These aren't basketball plays. It's a dirty crybaby player manipulating the refs and intentionally injuring the opponent.
Make the Knicks great again!
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,684

Post#426 » by Lord Commander » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

The refs should've ejected him, now the league is almost compelled to suspend him for game 4. It could, and should get ugly. We have to hit back.
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,703

Post#427 » by cgmw » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 pm

Here’s a question — How has Thibs not gotten a tech this season and why the F didn’t he get a tech after the Mitch flagrant?
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
spree8
RealGM
And1: 6,077

Post#428 » by spree8 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:10 pm

Lord Commander wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

The refs should've ejected him, now the league is almost compelled to suspend him for game 4. It could, and should get ugly. We have to hit back.

I’m surprised but not surprised at the same time that we haven’t heard any news from the league. I guess since there’s so much from non-Knick media mentioning he should’ve been thrown out, I would’ve thought they would’ve at least addressed it. I know there’s like a 0.01% chance he’s suspended, but at least address that in addition to everything else including incessant flopping. For all the crying they did after Game 2, the league came out with that report with the quickness.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,014

Post#429 » by NYKinMIA » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm

I've lost any and all respect I had for Embitch as a player. fuq that dirty piece of shyt.

I'm also incredibly disappointed in y'all Knicks "fans" STILL licking his nuts after that display.
spree8
RealGM

Post#430 » by spree8 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:13 pm

I wouldn’t expect much tho after seeing this…

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=yEYjDIOyLq0ssiu5pDtIOQ

Read on Twitter
Galvationknicks
Head Coach
And1: 5,028

Post#431 » by Galvationknicks » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm

Hart was ejected for an accidental kick a few weeks ago
JB is Him
Context
RealGM

Post#432 » by Context » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm

nykfan42 wrote:It's beyond me how Embiid was able to stay in this game after two obvious Flagrant fouls. First which could easily have been a Flagrant 2 and automatic ejection when he yanked Mitch's leg while he was mid air. How was that hard for them to decide if it warranted an automatic ejection? Oh they bc the Sixers cried about how they choked in the first 2 games and blamed the refs for it and filed a grievance. So the refs just felt obligated to leave this dirty player in the game. Then he knees Hartenstein in the balls on purpose. Even if not on purpose that was a Flagrant foul but the fix was already in so they only called it an offensive foul knowing another flagrant was an automatic ejection. No big deal! Not to mention all the other dirty plays this clown got away with and flops and foul baiting where he was able to draw even more whistles and more free throws than our entire team combined. Anytime he dribbled or travelled the refs were calling a foul. No big deal!

I'm disgusted. He is a grade A clown too. I have no respect for guys that play like him. He's a big man version of James Harden the way he gets these soft foul calls in his favor whether its from flopping or just marginal or minimal contact. That game was clearly officiated in the Sixers favor. They didn't blow us out of the water bc that 3rd qtr no one was missing. Didn't help that we had no one to guard Embiid on the perimeter with Hartenstein in foul trouble and the fact that Embiid intentionally injured Mitch multiple times taking him out of the game.

Can the NBA review these plays of him kicking guys in the balls multiple times or review again him yanking Mitch while he's in the air and suspend him? The play on Mitch alone I think is enough but all the other dirty plays just reiterate the fact that he should be suspended. These aren't basketball plays. It's a dirty crybaby player manipulating the refs and intentionally injuring the opponent.

Dirtbiid.
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,684

Post#433 » by Lord Commander » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm

spree8 wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

I’m surprised but not surprised at the same time that we haven’t heard any news from the league. I guess since there’s so much from non-Knick media mentioning he should’ve been thrown out, I would’ve thought they would’ve at least addressed it. I know there’s like a 0.01% chance he’s suspended, but at least address that in addition to everything else including incessant flopping. For all the crying they did after Game 2, the league came out with that report with the quickness.

**** it then. It should be no holds barred WWE type **** on every rebound attempt.
Context
RealGM

Post#434 » by Context » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:I've lost any and all respect I had for Embitch as a player. fuq that dirty piece of shyt.

I'm also incredibly disappointed in y'all Knicks "fans" STILL licking his nuts after that display.
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
spree8
RealGM

Post#435 » by spree8 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 pm

Lord Commander wrote:
spree8 wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:

**** it then. It should be no holds barred WWE type **** on every rebound attempt.

I agree, but we already know what’ll happen. They won’t tolerate the littlest retaliation from us. Our guys will get tossed quick. The way they called that game… damn near double the FT’s and 21 for Embiid alone but he got away with all that on the other end… plus them trying to suppress the compilation footage around the internet of Embiid’s bs… tells me we’re not in a fair fight.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,033

Post#436 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm

We got screwed last night
Free Palestine
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,396

Post#437 » by Oscirus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 pm

tough embid being held back by one ref talking ****.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Appleshampoo
Starter
And1: 931

Post#438 » by Appleshampoo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 pm

spree8 wrote:I wouldn’t expect much tho after seeing this…

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

:crazy: That's incredible. I wonder how often the NBA does this.
Garbagelo
Veteran
And1: 3,275

Post#439 » by Garbagelo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm

I'm pretty sure the league has already decided the fate of the series to a Sixers win

Zero credibility left in this bush league
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,450

Post#440 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:45 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
spree8 wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

Everyone applauded the Lakers for "wanting that smoke" against the Nuggets and now their village is engulfed in flames. Sometimes the smartest thing to do is take the better matchup.

Unfortunately Embiid is the one that is playing like nature boy right now.

Who is going to be our Dusty Rhodes?

Ric Flair used to cheat when the ref wasn't looking. Embiid literally committed 2 flagrant fouls, the refs reviewed them both and said "nothing to see here"

Gonna be a physically violent game 4 if the refs don't clean up their act
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe

Return to New York Knicks