ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - Continuation... AND one!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Context
RealGM
And1: 14,529

Re: Around the NBA - Continuation... AND one! 

Post#561 » by Context » Mon May 13, 2024 3:17 am

spree8 wrote:
Context wrote:
spree8 wrote:People wrote Denver off way too early and started disrespecting Joker. Crazy

you dont believe its fixed?

Some calls are made with an agenda… like against us in Game 3 after Ace Ventura’s crying, but I don’t think refs will be able to control an entire game like a puppeteer no matter how hard they try.

Even with us they did a lot (one of the worst I’ve ever seen in my life, literally), but it was still possible for our guys to pull out a win.

Wolves could’ve won, they almost came back too, but Denver clearly learned a lot from getting punched in the mouth Game 1 & 2. Malone showed them clips of all the shyt talking going on, and they manned up and fought back. They looked totally different and it wasn’t the refs doing.

ok
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#562 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon May 13, 2024 3:19 am

Chanel Bomber wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:KAT sucks

You said I cursed the Nuggets and all of a sudden the Timberwolves seem cursed and the series is 2-2

How do you explain this mr melo

Let’s go nuggets!
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 34,315

Post#563 » by TheGreenArrow » Mon May 13, 2024 3:23 am

I do not want to trade Juluis for Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#564 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon May 13, 2024 3:26 am

TheGreenArrow wrote:I do not want to trade Juluis for Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mf you spent the past 3 years saying to trade Randle for KAT we don’t believe you :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 34,315

Post#565 » by TheGreenArrow » Mon May 13, 2024 3:40 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:I do not want to trade Juluis for Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mf you spent the past 3 years saying to trade Randle for KAT we don’t believe you :lol:

That was pre Og anunoby Randle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Og unlocked a whole different Julius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julius is just as good if not better at the fraction of the price of kats contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use bojan Mitch deuce to go get that other all star to go with jb og and Randle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,280

Post#566 » by Jeffrey » Mon May 13, 2024 4:11 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Context wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

I dunno, the league is about to get a massive cash infusion from the new TV deals. Caps will rise along with contracts. I think Hartenstein is a better player than Claxton and 22m is probably a bargain in 2 years time.

we cant go by our personal opinions on the player...we have to go by the resume of the player...who has the better resume?

Hartenstein. Claxton is PF without a jump shot trying to play Center.

Exactly! I would be really confused if they give Claxton 20m or more. Maybe it's due to inflation but I see his price range around Mitch Robinson. 16m+ starting salary with esclation
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,933

Post#567 » by spree2kawhi » Mon May 13, 2024 7:16 am

3toheadmelo wrote:KAT sucks

Didn’t look like that in the first two games. I guess there’s more basketball to be played.
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,933

Post#568 » by spree2kawhi » Mon May 13, 2024 9:07 am

Not so sure, not even at this point :lol:
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,152

Post#569 » by ozwizard8 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:26 am

Context wrote:
spree8 wrote:People wrote Denver off way too early and started disrespecting Joker. Crazy

you dont believe its fixed?

It was fixed in first 2 games.
Murray, Jokic no one was able to dribble the ball. Blatant fouls, hacking were not called. Now its more balanced whistle and it shows.
For some reason first two games of OKC-Mavs series was also similar. Kyrie wasn't able to dribble while SGA getting soft calls and Dort flopping for 3242432nd offensive foul call.

They either fixed the non-sense or wanted to have some competition going. Neither Thunder nor Wolves look like a serious contender. Gobert is supposed to be a foundational piece of Wolves but having him doesn't change much for defense and makes offense worse. KAT cant defend without blatantly fouling. His only hope is refs not calling obvious ****. He bites to the fakes, put his arm on wrong places.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,152

Post#570 » by ozwizard8 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:28 am

sol537 wrote:Teams like Pelicans or Wizards may want Mitch Robinson and they could send us back a young 3&D guy who may help us more than an oft-injured Robinson

Its interesting that Wizards send Gafford for so cheap.
Mitchell may be a little better but there isn't too much difference if you consider the injury history etc.
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,873

Post#571 » by cgmw » Mon May 13, 2024 2:12 pm

Trae Young would be hilarious as a 6th man playing 24 mpg for iso-Thibs. Just sayin.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,280

Post#572 » by Jeffrey » Mon May 13, 2024 3:50 pm

Would Spurs do this if this is really a weak draft?

Trae Young for 4th and 8th pick.. Spurs are under the cap but could trade maybe a salary away?
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 38,058

Post#573 » by MrDollarBills » Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Context wrote:we cant go by our personal opinions on the player...we have to go by the resume of the player...who has the better resume?

Exactly! I would be really confused if they give Claxton 20m or more. Maybe it's due to inflation but I see his price range around Mitch Robinson. 16m+ starting salary with esclation

Salaries will go up regardless because NBC just dropped like 2.5bil for broadcast rights. That being said, the Nets gave Cam Johnson 4 for 94, so I expect them to double down on their bad choices by giving Claxton north of 20mil.

If I had to predict, Hartenstein's agent is going to want to see what happens there and will come back to the table wanting more money.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Strick
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,967

Post#574 » by Strick » Mon May 13, 2024 10:07 pm

Mitchell out for the Cavs tonight. Boston blowout incoming… smh
RGM Knicks BAF- Minnesota Timberwolves

PG: Coby|Ivey|Bones
SG: Monk|___|Smith Jr
SF: B Miller|Jalen J|Cissoko
PF: Paolo|___|Walker
C: SenGOON|____|____
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,607

Post#575 » by Fat Kat » Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Trademarkk
Senior
And1: 246

Post#576 » by Trademarkk » Mon May 13, 2024 10:40 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Trade this bum to the Knicks. Doesn’t show up in the playoffs when his team needs a win at home. Get him off this Cavs team!
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,454

Post#577 » by aggo » Mon May 13, 2024 10:45 pm

do you want to give Julius, KAT money instead?
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,454

Post#578 » by aggo » Mon May 13, 2024 10:47 pm

IMO

trae will be traded to the spurs

bc

hes the #1 lob PNR pg in the league by a LONG LONG margin

and he takes so much pressure off Wemby's development. having a pure ball handler where Wemby can focus more on scoring and naturally letting his playmaking develop would be a huge plus for his efficiency. he'll take less bad shots.
B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager
And1: 5,417

Post#579 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Mon May 13, 2024 11:11 pm

aggo wrote:IMO

trae will be traded to the spurs

bc

hes the #1 lob PNR pg in the league by a LONG LONG margin

and he takes so much pressure off Wemby's development. having a pure ball handler where Wemby can focus more on scoring and naturally letting his playmaking develop would be a huge plus for his efficiency. he'll take less bad shots.

Trae will take the bad shots for him. Am I right?
B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager
And1: 5,417

Post#580 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Mon May 13, 2024 11:13 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Salaries will go up regardless because NBC just dropped like 2.5bil for broadcast rights. That being said, the Nets gave Cam Johnson 4 for 94, so I expect them to double down on their bad choices by giving Claxton north of 20mil.

If I had to predict, Hartenstein's agent is going to want to see what happens there and will come back to the table wanting more money.

Salaries are going up approximately 10% a year, because that's how the salary cap is rising (because league revenues increase). So whatever Mitch got 2 summers ago you need to add 20% to. Which is pretty closed to 20m

Return to New York Knicks