ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - Continuation... AND one!

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Special_Puppy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,121

Re: Around the NBA - Continuation... AND one! 

Post#1061 » by Special_Puppy » Tue May 21, 2024 12:58 pm

Reign23 wrote:I laugh because the "See Jokic is not that great" posts come after a 34/19/7 game and a 28.7 / 13.4 / 8.7 overall postseason :lol:

You literally have to win the title every year for nephews to not call you overrated and even then they'll put asterisks on the title
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,102

Post#1062 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue May 21, 2024 1:40 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:Timberwolves have a dilemma on their hands with naz reid playing like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kats days as a Twolve are numbered Folksssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Greenie, just wanted to remind you that you spent most of the season telling me Haliburton sucks compared to LaMelo, one is in the ECF and the other has never made the playoffs. Don't talk to me about LAMElo until he powers his team to at least a play in birth, or maybe plays 55 games next year, thanks.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 20,013

Post#1063 » by RHODEY » Tue May 21, 2024 2:31 pm

aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,514

Post#1064 » by aggo » Tue May 21, 2024 3:00 pm

Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,638

Post#1065 » by Fat Kat » Tue May 21, 2024 3:05 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 38,339

Post#1066 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 21, 2024 4:25 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Would be great if someone with legit MMA skills beat the living sh*t out of him

Dude is probably drunk

I know lots of people who get drunk who don't become complete assh*les at the time

Oh yeah. Me, I am a happy drunk that likes to laugh and be silly when I get a few shots in me before i fall asleep, but I have known people who get either really obnoxious or frankly, mean and nasty when they get drunk. It really does bring out stuff in you for better or worse
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1067 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 21, 2024 4:27 pm

RHODEY wrote:

Is there any chance of Dolan and Oakley burying the hatchet? It kinda looks weird seeing all those past Knicks in the building and Oakley isn't there.

And I agree with KG. Only a fool would look at this team and not realize how dangerous they will be at 100%.

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1068 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 21, 2024 4:31 pm

WargamesX wrote:
knicks94 wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Would be great if someone with legit MMA skills beat the living sh*t out of him

William Ragland enters the chat.

Paul Pierce is clearly becoming a mess of an human being and everyone is ignoring the red flags because he is entertaining. Like there are a mid life crisis and then there are this guy has a problem, and Paul has a problem.

Yeah I didn't wanna go there but I often see Paul's public intoxication as a sign of something else. You never know.

WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,634

Post#1069 » by WargamesX » Tue May 21, 2024 6:47 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
WargamesX wrote:
knicks94 wrote:
William Ragland enters the chat.

Paul Pierce is clearly becoming a mess of an human being and everyone is ignoring the red flags because he is entertaining. Like there are a mid life crisis and then there are this guy has a problem, and Paul has a problem.

Yeah I didn't wanna go there but I often see Paul's public intoxication as a sign of something else. You never know.

Intoxification and open promotion of prostitution on national tv. He's clearly spiraling if the vices he had when playing are beginning to define him. I do not doubt a lot of players live his lifestyle, but they don't talk about it on TV like they have something to prove.
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1070 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 21, 2024 7:08 pm

WargamesX wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
WargamesX wrote:

Intoxification and open promotion of prostitution on national tv. He's clearly spiraling if the vices he had when playing are beginning to define him. I do not doubt a lot of players live his lifestyle, but they don't talk about it on TV like they have something to prove.

Personally, I have no issue with anyone soliciting a sex worker. It's a paid service and as long as no one is being abused, it's all good.

However to your point, going on TV drunk/high, bringing a sex worker on set with him, and doing all that crazy stuff is probably not a sign of a healthy individual. It seems like a lack of self control.

Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,882

Post#1071 » by Wildcat » Tue May 21, 2024 7:24 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

Is there any chance of Dolan and Oakley burying the hatchet? It kinda looks weird seeing all those past Knicks in the building and Oakley isn't there.

And I agree with KG. Only a fool would look at this team and not realize how dangerous they will be at 100%.

Not sure if I'm making this up or not, but I think I read somewhere that Dolan sent the invite to Oakley and he declined.
will
RealGM
And1: 50,013
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#1072 » by will » Tue May 21, 2024 8:27 pm

Whoever signed off on Cam joining CNN for an interview is a mad one!
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 20,013

Post#1073 » by RHODEY » Tue May 21, 2024 8:39 pm

Wildcat wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

Not sure if I'm making this up or not, but I think I read somewhere that Dolan sent the invite to Oakley and he declined.

Oakley used to be my guy..but Im seeing now that he's irredeemably ornery and obstinate.

I kinda started to tune him out after he kept taking public shots at Patrick. If Oakley isn't at MSG now I think its entirely because he doesn't want to be at MSG. Crazy enough Dolan is looking like the better man here.
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,882

Post#1074 » by Wildcat » Tue May 21, 2024 9:36 pm

RHODEY wrote:
Wildcat wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Oakley used to be my guy..but Im seeing now that he's irredeemably ornery and obstinate.

I kinda started to tune him out after he kept taking public shots at Patrick. If Oakley isn't at MSG now I think its entirely because he doesn't want to be at MSG. Crazy enough Dolan is looking like the better man here.

Supposedly MSG did not send an invite to come back to MSG. Oakley said he was invited, but won't come until an apology is made. Seems all petty.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1075 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 21, 2024 10:26 pm

RHODEY wrote:
Wildcat wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

That's a damn shame. Grown ass men can't let the past go. :noway:

Galvationknicks
Head Coach
And1: 5,110

Post#1076 » by Galvationknicks » Tue May 21, 2024 10:43 pm

JB is Him
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,102

Post#1077 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue May 21, 2024 10:49 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:Timberwolves have a dilemma on their hands with naz reid playing like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Greenie, just wanted to remind you that you spent most of the season telling me Haliburton sucks compared to LaMelo, one is in the ECF and the other has never made the playoffs. Don't talk to me about LAMElo until he powers his team to at least a play in birth, or maybe plays 55 games next year, thanks.

Hi Greenie

Read on Twitter

This is your king?
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,896

Post#1078 » by Chanel Bomber » Tue May 21, 2024 10:56 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Basically an attack on journalism.

I love the NBA to an extent but the league along with the whole media ecosystem around it is devoid of integrity.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1079 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 21, 2024 11:08 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Basically an attack on journalism.

I love the NBA to an extent but the league along with the whole media ecosystem around it is devoid of integrity.

Yep. It's crazy how the truth upsets the league more than working towards fixing the problem.

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,214

Post#1080 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue May 21, 2024 11:09 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

Hi Greenie

Read on Twitter

This is your king?

Green satan likes bad human beings. Not surprised!
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it

Return to New York Knicks