ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - Continued to bloodcl--

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,598

Re: Around the NBA - Continued to bloodcl-- 

Post#221 » by stuporman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:08 pm

I keep seeing people cite records like Sixers with Embiid is blahdeeblah or the Knicks against playoff or positive net rating teams for the season is blahdeeblah and using these to justify how the Sixers are going to win. Although, that's to be expected. So let the Knicks prove it to them.

Yet very few use the records of the Knicks post OG trade or playing with Brunson to justify why the Knicks are a lot tougher than the full season samples suggest which they use to dismiss them. The team now is not the same team that they started with or even played months with.

Seen only rarely mentioned 20-3 against all teams with OG playing.
Never seen mentioned 12-1 against playoff/play-in teams with OG and Brunson playing.
Finally, never seen that it's 6-0 against the top 10 other teams in net rating, so top 11 because they are 5th themselves, with OG and Brunson playing.

I see them talking about injuries and why teams shouldn't be judged now on their regular season records. Mostly using them to justify their support for every and any other team except the Knicks, when every Knicks fan knows the injury story very well.

Very few actually cite the Knicks injuries through the season yet still getting to 50 wins and 2nd seed. Most only seem to mention the Knicks injuries when talking about Randle not being there, so justify why they think the Knicks won't win.

I love it...keep doubting and hating on the Knicks and Brunson who has always fought uphill battles his whole life, so beaten every doubter's limitation and ceiling that they have put on him every step of the way. No doubt he's taking notes.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
stuporman
RealGM

Post#222 » by stuporman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

randle leading the knicks to a 4th seed with a g leaguer in the starting lineup is very impressive

Brunson leading the Knicks to the 2nd seed without the player who led them to the 4th seed with a Gleaguer is even more impressive...don't you agree?
Image?
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Post#223 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

randle leading the knicks to a 4th seed with a g leaguer in the starting lineup is very impressive

Brunson leading the Knicks to the 2nd seed without the player who led them to the 4th seed with a Gleaguer is even more impressive...don't you agree?

It was Derrick Rose who turned that season around and led us to the playoffs. We were going nowhere before that trade.
:beer: RIP mags
stuporman
RealGM

Post#224 » by stuporman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:randle leading the knicks to a 4th seed with a g leaguer in the starting lineup is very impressive

It was Derrick Rose who turned that season around and led us to the playoffs. We were going nowhere before that trade.

SHH :wavefinger:
Image?
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,412

Post#225 » by KnicksGod » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 pm

A Mad Ant is what Giannis will be after the Bucks lose in the playoffs
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,395

Post#226 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 pm

stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

im not sure why you want to pit both players against each other on who's more important when we need them both. typical realgm. :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
stuporman
RealGM

Post#227 » by stuporman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:37 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:randle leading the knicks to a 4th seed with a g leaguer in the starting lineup is very impressive

im not sure why you want to pit both players against each other on who's more important when we need them both. typical realgm. :lol:

I didn't pit them against each other and it wasn't my intention to, I was just building on the compliment you made in complimenting the second circumstance.

If describing what happened the same way you described what happened is pitting them against each other then it's you who feels the pit, not me....typical RealGM. :rofl:
Image?
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,921

Post#228 » by Wildcat » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 pm

DaGawd wrote:
Read on Twitter

this is hilarious :lol:

Lmao, nooooo, that can't be real!!
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#229 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
stuporman wrote:

I didn't pit them against each other and it wasn't my intention to, I was just building on the compliment you made in complimenting the second circumstance.

If describing what happened the same way you described what happened is pitting them against each other then it's you who feels the pit, not me....typical RealGM. :rofl:

yeah you're taking this way too seriously than it needs to be like you usually do :lol: all i did was compliment randle for what he did in 2021 and you decided to hop in and say "well what brunson did this year was more impressive!" who cares or even asked lmao
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
stuporman
RealGM

Post#230 » by stuporman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:im not sure why you want to pit both players against each other on who's more important when we need them both. typical realgm. :lol:

yeah you're taking this way too seriously than it needs to be like you usually do :lol: all i did was compliment randle for what he did in 2021 and you decided to hop in and say "well what brunson did this year was more impressive!" who cares or even asked lmao

Again, it's you who sees some imagined pitting which is the very epitome of taking it too seriously...and you seem to care about it since it bothers you that I replied. You posted the comment, so a question isn't required to reply on a forum, that's kind of how they work.
:D
Image?
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 27,287

Post#231 » by WaltFrazier » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 am

3toheadmelo wrote:knicks trading randle for batum was never a real rumor. it was an terrible idea made by the anti randle crowd on realgm

Yeah makes no sense with the age gap alone
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,571

Post#232 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 am

The Lamma wrote:Meanwhile Jimmy shot 5 for 18 though. Even worse % than Herro, though not as many attempts

I was going to give him flowers for having the stones to gut it out through the injury, but fck that entire team

Butler has had a good career, was super clutch last year early in the playoffs and earned the right to rank himself about Herro, but he's still a massive dikhead of Kevin Garnett proportions, maybe worse. Too bad Herro didn't connect

EDIT: OK, so fake. Anyway, Jimmy still a mook
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,571

Post#233 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 am

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Mad Ants?
stuporman
RealGM

Post#234 » by stuporman » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 am

Mad Aunts?
mmmmm cake
Image?
Reign23
RealGM
And1: 11,248

Post#235 » by Reign23 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 am

the ultimate win or bust first round series is Mavs - Clippers. Going to be an absolute desaster for the loser.
formerly known as knickst4pe
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#236 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 am

Read on Twitter
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,983

Post#237 » by spree2kawhi » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
stuporman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:im not sure why you want to pit both players against each other on who's more important when we need them both. typical realgm. :lol:

People should, however, accept that this team hasn’t really been better or worse with Randle in the lineup. He is nowhere near the impact player OG and Brunson are. I wonder what we could get for him.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#238 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am

spree2kawhi wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
stuporman wrote:

People should, however, accept that this team hasn’t really been better or worse with Randle in the lineup. He is nowhere near the impact player OG and Brunson are. I wonder what we could get for him.

Yet that isn’t true factually
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 15,224

Post#239 » by KnicksGadfly » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Yah I think he would have made it work looking back. I’d probably stick him at PF though, with OG as the other forward.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#240 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Yah I think he would have made it work looking back. I’d probably stick him at PF though, with OG as the other forward.

I think we are the favorites to win it all with Melo imo

Return to New York Knicks