ImageImageImageImageImage

[6/25] The latest from Charley Rosen (Phil Jackson's mouthpiece)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [6/25] The latest from Charley Rosen (Phil Jackson's mouthpiece) 

Post#341 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 am

NYF13 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
seren wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2694692-derrick-rose-for-ricky-rubio-knicks-trade-reportedly-rejected-by-timberwolves

Here: Per ESPN's Marc Stein, the Timberwolves declined the Knicks' one-for-one offer of Rose for Rubio. 

Sent from my XT1575 using RealGM mobile app

This same article says its THE KNICKS who wanted the extra asset, not the Wolves pushing for it from the knicks . Which still goes against your original statement. If anything it shows that the Knicks played around to long like I said, then at the last minute wanted to give the wolves deal they wanted and by then Wolves said nah we good.

You talk like you are sitting between Phil and the phone while this deal being discussed.
1. Don't
2. Try to learn and say "I think" before a sentence. It will help you long-term.
3. If you don't improvise on my advice, you possibly end up doing nothing in the world.

NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [6/25] The latest from Charley Rosen (Phil Jackson's mouthpiece) 

Post#342 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:39 pm

NYF13 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
seren wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2694692-derrick-rose-for-ricky-rubio-knicks-trade-reportedly-rejected-by-timberwolves

Here: Per ESPN's Marc Stein, the Timberwolves declined the Knicks' one-for-one offer of Rose for Rubio. 

Sent from my XT1575 using RealGM mobile app

This same article says its THE KNICKS who wanted the extra asset, not the Wolves pushing for it from the knicks . Which still goes against your original statement. If anything it shows that the Knicks played around to long like I said, then at the last minute wanted to give the wolves deal they wanted and by then Wolves said nah we good.

You talk like you are sitting between Phil and the phone while this deal being discussed.
1. Don't
2. Try to learn and say "I think" before a sentence. It will help you long-term.
3. If you don't improvise on my advice, you possibly end up doing nothing in the world.

Here's some friendly advice:

Don't be an ass (or you will be suspended). Thanks. PM me if you have any further questions.

Return to New York Knicks