ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - My girl got fat

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Quick Kick
Banned User
And1: 123

OT - My girl got fat 

Post#1 » by Quick Kick » Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

She used to be perfectly thick when I first met her. She toed that line between thick and fat perfectly. Over the last year shes gained mad weight. Like 40 pounds. Our sex life has suffered as a result. I find it harder and harder to stay erect when we get busy. I often have to peetend Im banging a hot model chick just maintain my boner. Shes obviously gotten way too comfy with me and now Im afraid Im gonna end up leaving her or cheating on her. I still love her to death but I cant spend my life with a fat girl, shallow as that sounds. Any yall ever been in this position or know anybody who was?
Knicky Barnes
Junior
And1: 59

OT - My girl got fat 

Post#2 » by Knicky Barnes » Sat May 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Workout with her...
NY_Kn1cks
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: OT - My girl got fat 

Post#3 » by NY_Kn1cks » Sat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm

adderall
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#4 » by Fury » Sat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm

She needs a Quick Kick in the butt. You gotta tell her straight up cause it's not like you let yourself go, have you?
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,889

Post#5 » by Woodsanity » Sat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Quick Kick wrote:She used to be perfectly thick when I first met her. She toed that line between thick and fat perfectly. Over the last year shes gained mad weight. Like 40 pounds. Our sex life has suffered as a result. I find it harder and harder to stay erect when we get busy. I often have to peetend Im banging a hot model chick just maintain my boner. Shes obviously gotten way too comfy with me and now Im afraid Im gonna end up leaving her or cheating on her. I still love her to death but I cant spend my life with a fat girl, shallow as that sounds. Any yall ever been in this position or know anybody who was?

Why not ask her to lose weight? You can help her out by working out with her and making sure she eats healthier foods. Its not like being fat is good for her health-wise anyway. It would be better for her anyway and you can spend time together getting into better shape.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
rdogg1026
Banned User
And1: 51

Post#6 » by rdogg1026 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Brb...Deleting System 32 because I see no pics.
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,732

Post#7 » by JBreezeNY » Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Ahhhh the sad life of dealing with a thick chick.

We should all drink a cold brew in memory of the past life you lived in, for you shall now live in a life reminiscing of past achievements.

She's not ging to get back to that original shape man. Like you said she got too comfy & that usually happens in relationships whether it's the guy or the girl. Shawty is gonna decide to lose the weight then go back to being comfortable & chillin. She gonna decide okay I'm finally going to lose this weight, then she's gonna relapse & go back to chillin. Trust me I know from TWO past situations. One was black, the other was spanish.

Smh.
Ginger Bean
Senior
And1: 222

Post#8 » by Ginger Bean » Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 pm

What is her height and weight?
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#9 » by Quick Kick » Sat May 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Fury wrote:She needs a Quick Kick in the butt. You gotta tell her straight up cause it's not like you let yourself go, have you?

No. I still hit the gym religiously and try to eat right as I can.

She always talks about going to the gym but whenever I ask her to come with me she changes the subject and heads to the fridge for beer. Then I go to the gym alone and I see all these sexy slim girls...it just makes things worse. I dont wanna be a dick and call her a fat ass but I dont know how to get the message across.
Teppler
Banned User
And1: 157

Post#10 » by Teppler » Sat May 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Are you going to live a victimized life forever because you're afraid to be labeled shallow?

Now be honest- do you have options? Are you honest with her on how you feel or are you afraid of creating ill will or hurting her feelings.

If you have to pretend you're ****ing someone else you aren't only lying to yourself but to your girl as well. This type of thing brings along psychological baggage and it piles up as the weeks, days, months and years pass by.

Live the life that makes you happy and everything around you will start to radiate that same energy. Note that this does not mean disregard consequences. Still gotta deal with them but weigh your decisions, make your calls then don't look back and apologize to anyone.

It looks from your post you're just dying for someone to give you the okay to move on. Here you go. Follow your bliss, just be conscious it doesn't take you to a dead end.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,994

Post#11 » by GONYK » Sat May 12, 2012 7:24 pm

JBreezeNY wrote:Ahhhh the sad life of dealing with a thick chick.

We should all drink a cold brew in memory of the past life you lived in, for you shall now live in a life reminiscing of past achievements.

She's not ging to get back to that original shape man. Like you said she got too comfy & that usually happens in relationships whether it's the guy or the girl. Shawty is gonna decide to lose the weight then go back to being comfortable & chillin. She gonna decide okay I'm finally going to lose this weight, then she's gonna relapse & go back to chillin. Trust me I know from TWO past situations. One was black, the other was spanish.

Smh.

Pretty much.

That's why I date skinny chicks. They have a much larger margin for error when they get comfy :lol:
JBreezeNY
RealGM

Post#12 » by JBreezeNY » Sat May 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Quick Kick wrote:
Fury wrote:She needs a Quick Kick in the butt. You gotta tell her straight up cause it's not like you let yourself go, have you?

No. I still hit the gym religiously and try to eat right as I can.

She always talks about going to the gym but whenever I ask her to come with me she changes the subject and heads to the fridge for beer. Then I go to the gym alone and I see all these sexy slim girls...it just makes things worse. I dont wanna be a dick and call her a fat ass but I dont know how to get the message across.

Bruh..........you're going to have to call her a fat ass. Only way she's going to get the message :lol:

She's not going to like it but if you're nonchalant like me you're not going to care lol
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#13 » by Quick Kick » Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Ginger Bean wrote:What is her height and weight?

5'6....youd scream in horror if I posted her weight.

JBreeze...funny you say that. Shes Puerto Rican.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#14 » by Fury » Sat May 12, 2012 7:26 pm

How long have you been with her?
JBreezeNY
RealGM

Post#15 » by JBreezeNY » Sat May 12, 2012 7:26 pm

GONYK wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:Ahhhh the sad life of dealing with a thick chick.

Smh.

Pretty much.

That's why I date skinny chicks. They have a much larger margin for error when they get comfy :lol:

Ding, ding, ding.

And that's why I started to date skinny chicks now, here & there. When they get comfy it's not that big of a deal because they go & lose that weight right back :lol:

They care about their bodies, some of them a little too much. But at least they constantly maintain it. Thick girls? lol smh..
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#16 » by EchelonNYK » Sat May 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,889

Post#17 » by Woodsanity » Sat May 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Quick Kick wrote:

Well if she gained 40 lbs chances are she is probably obese.... Just tell her that she should try to get back to the weight she was before. Being a bit "chubby" is fine but being obese hurts your sex life and other things. Its also really bad for her.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
jay0911
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#18 » by jay0911 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:28 pm

I say if you love her you got to let her know for many reasons such as you being attracted to her and also her health. If she refuses to do something about it then you have to seriously do some thinking on the relationship.
JBreezeNY
RealGM

Post#19 » by JBreezeNY » Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Quick Kick wrote:

I **** knew it!! :lol:

My old spanish shawty sonnnnnnn, she would always do the same thing. I would bring up going to the gym, she would say nahhh I'ma do it on my own. I say hey let's go work out together she said nah I don't want you to be my personal trainer. smh, smh, smh :lol:
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#20 » by Quick Kick » Sat May 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Fury wrote:How long have you been with her?

Two years. Shes a great girl and she knows me like no other woman ever has. Im 31 and shes 25. Now this makes me worry more. What happens if I get her pregnant? If shes this lazy now, imagine what shell look like after kids? Oh my god Im getting sick thinking of it. Im gonna call her fat tonight. Ill let yall know how it goes.

Return to New York Knicks