ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Caught cheating

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

-YogiBiz-
Pro Prospect
And1: 686

Re: OT: Caught cheating 

Post#301 » by -YogiBiz- » Fri Oct 2, 2020 11:43 am

Man, I almost got shot when this chick I met at this party invited me back to her place down the street.

I went to a Halloween party with my older sister. She told me to come so I could be her DD since I was still 17. I looked older than most 17 YO dudes being 6'4" with a full-grown beard at that age. We walked to her place which was down the street. It started innocently, we were making out and she unbuttoned my pants then went to town.

After going for about 5 minutes, I start eating her derriere.

Meanwhile, the party I was just at is getting shut down by the police. As things were getting fun, we hear the front door start unlocking. I'm not really interested, cause its probably this girl's roommate. However, she started panicking telling me to go out the back door now. That's when the door opened. I heard "ALICIA, There was a party down the street I got shut down thought I'd see how you were doing!"

I think Shiiiit, her man is a cop?. He walks into the kitchen and sees me walking out the back door. No words exchanged by the couple and he runs to the back door. By the time he's outside, I am in the woods behind her house trying to make it back to my sister's car. As I enter the woods, I hear a gunshot. Immediately I think I am dead, but since no pain came I just kept running. I eventually made it back to my sister's car. Where she and her friend were waiting panicked. We left. I told her I almost got shot, she laughed and said "No you didn't, but if you did don't tell mom or dad" and that was the last time I hit that part of Atlanta. 10 Years later and I am still scared to enter Dekalb county cause I might get pulled over by that guy.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,377
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Re: OT: Caught cheating 

Post#302 » by BKlutch » Sun Oct 4, 2020 1:24 pm

Damm,

When I first saw the headline, I thought this was a story about Trump.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Return to New York Knicks