yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

around the nba part 5

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, NoLayupRule, Brooklyn_Yards, mrpoetryNmotion, j4remi, Knickstape1214, GONYK, Thugger HBC, Thorn

Post#1 around the nba part 5
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm by Pharmcat

Pharmcat
Global Mod
Global Mod
User avatar
Posts: 43,256
And1: 1,127
Joined: Oct 4, 2002
Top

Post#2 Re: around the nba part 5
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 pm by kakaman

Gallo doing WORK. Prepare for my thread to be updated
kakaman
Banned User
Posts: 3,593
And1: 664
Joined: Mar 1, 2012
Top

Post#3 Re: around the nba part 5
Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm by blueNorange

troll player
Image
empty STAT's plus/minus on the season is -233, he SUCKS!!!
blueNorange





RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 34,059
And1: 1,852
Joined: Jul 29, 2005
Location: Free #COLEWORLD
Top

Post#4 Re: around the nba part 5
Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm by vdfebduderocks

damn manimal
Clyde Frazier: "But AC (Green) didn't believe in fornicating"
vdfebduderocks


Lead Assistant
User avatar
Posts: 5,327
And1: 809
Joined: Nov 9, 2004
Top

Post#5 Re: around the nba part 5
Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 pm by god shammgod

boston loses. good.
TKF wrote:carmelo doesn't exist to me.. really bro... I have given him the TKF amnesty. I won't refer to him, acknowledge him or discuss him.....


http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1270388&start=210
god shammgod
RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 53,778
And1: 10,033
Joined: Feb 17, 2006
Location: Stop Making Threads!
Top

Post#6 Re: around the nba part 5
Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm by Travis Knight

Unless the wiretap made a mistake (Roy's contract actually being guaranteed), why wouldn't Denver do this deal? A first round pick for Mosgov? What more do you need?

Nuggets Reject First Round Pick, Roy Offer From Wolves For Mozgov

The Denver Nuggets rejected an offer of Brandon Roy and a first round pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves for Timofey Mozgov, according to sources.

The Nuggets are motivated to trade Mozgov, who will be a restricted free agent this offseason and is unlikely to be retained.

Minnesota wants to include Roy in a trade because he is not expected to play again and his 13-14 contract is non-guaranteed.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... For-Mozgov
Image

RIP: Sky_Knicks, DocZaius
Travis Knight





Head Coach
User avatar
Posts: 6,810
And1: 353
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
Location: New York, New York
Top

Post#7 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 am by TAPEemALL

Well would you look at that , look at it will ya just loooookkkkk at itttttt
TAPEemALL
Banned User
Posts: 2,943
And1: 596
Joined: Jan 21, 2013
Top

Post#8 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 am by greenhughes

TAPEemALL wrote:Well would you look at that , look at it will ya just loooookkkkk at itttttt

stop it
Image
greenhughes


RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 15,162
And1: 3,526
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Who runs the world? Girls! Yeah, I said it.
Top

Post#9 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:23 am by Rasho Brezec

Shpati21 wrote:Unless the wiretap made a mistake (Roy's contract actually being guaranteed), why wouldn't Denver do this deal? A first round pick for Mosgov? What more do you need?

Nuggets Reject First Round Pick, Roy Offer From Wolves For Mozgov

The Denver Nuggets rejected an offer of Brandon Roy and a first round pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves for Timofey Mozgov, according to sources.

The Nuggets are motivated to trade Mozgov, who will be a restricted free agent this offseason and is unlikely to be retained.

Minnesota wants to include Roy in a trade because he is not expected to play again and his 13-14 contract is non-guaranteed.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... For-Mozgov

It doesn't work straight up because Roy is owed 2M more than Mozgov. They'd have to trade another player.
Image
Rasho Brezec

RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 47,911
And1: 6,153
Joined: Mar 12, 2008
Top

Post#10 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 am by Fat Kat

The Washington Wizards hosted the Toronto Raptors Tuesday where D.C. native, and rapper, Wale started some drama with Rudy Gay, and Raptors play-by-play announcer, Matt Devlin.

It started when Wale was reportedly talking trash to Raptors forward, Rudy Gay, from his court side seat at the Verizon Center. Gay responded by motioning for Wale to call him (seen in video below) which prompted Devlin to talk about Wale – calling him a “local rapper”, making fun of his name, and saying “I’m sure he’s no Drake”. Wale didn’t take it so well. The rapper not only tweeted “shut your mouth” to the announcer, but approached him at their broadcast table.


All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Fat Kat



RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 15,251
And1: 2,266
Joined: Apr 19, 2004
Top

Post#11 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 am by Galloisdaman

Sources say Nuggets turned down a trade offer earlier this season of Danilo Gallinari for Rudy Gay. Gallinari making them look smart tonite


https://twitter.com/christomasson/statu ... 4495798272
Galloisdaman
Sophomore
User avatar
Posts: 198
And1: 2
Joined: Mar 17, 2011
Top

Post#12 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 am by rdogg1026

Gallo has looked real impressive this season don't get me wrong but he is not worth the money he is getting, and the fact that we didn't give Wilson Chandler an extension is even more impressive.
rdogg1026
Banned User
Posts: 2,476
And1: 45
Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Top

Post#13 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 am by Falstaffxx

rdogg1026 wrote:Gallo has looked real impressive this season don't get me wrong but he is not worth the money he is getting, and the fact that we didn't give Wilson Chandler an extension is even more impressive.


It seems to me that he is worth the $.
Falstaffxx
Banned User
Posts: 9,155
And1: 164
Joined: Sep 27, 2010
Top

Post#14 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 am by rdogg1026

Falstaffxx wrote:
rdogg1026 wrote:Gallo has looked real impressive this season don't get me wrong but he is not worth the money he is getting, and the fact that we didn't give Wilson Chandler an extension is even more impressive.


It seems to me that he is worth the $.

I meant on the Knicks. Yes, he is definitely worth it for the Nuggets.
rdogg1026
Banned User
Posts: 2,476
And1: 45
Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Top

Post#15 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 pm by Galloisdaman

I think he only makes 9-10 mill this season and next.
Galloisdaman
Sophomore
User avatar
Posts: 198
And1: 2
Joined: Mar 17, 2011
Top

Post#16 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 pm by ORANGEandBLUE

Galloisdaman wrote:
Sources say Nuggets turned down a trade offer earlier this season of Danilo Gallinari for Rudy Gay. Gallinari making them look smart tonite


No surprise there.... Gallo has been playing better for the past two months and he's on a much more reasonable contract.
ORANGEandBLUE
RealGM
Posts: 14,554
And1: 957
Joined: May 5, 2001
Top

Post#17 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 pm by god shammgod

is this really all it takes -

Brooklyn's offer: MarShon Brooks, Kris Humphries and a first-rounder for Smith, a person familiar with the proposed deal told USA TODAY Sports. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of fluid negotiations.


http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/02/20/nba-trade-deadline/1932729/
TKF wrote:carmelo doesn't exist to me.. really bro... I have given him the TKF amnesty. I won't refer to him, acknowledge him or discuss him.....


http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1270388&start=210
god shammgod
RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 53,778
And1: 10,033
Joined: Feb 17, 2006
Location: Stop Making Threads!
Top

Post#18 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 pm by rdogg1026

god shammgod wrote:is this really all it takes -

Brooklyn's offer: MarShon Brooks, Kris Humphries and a first-rounder for Smith, a person familiar with the proposed deal told USA TODAY Sports. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of fluid negotiations.


http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/02/20/nba-trade-deadline/1932729/

Chad Ford:
Smith, by all accounts, seems to be the guy most likely to go. Nets have the most interest, but don't have the right assets to make it happen. Bucks have interest. Celtics have interest. Suns have interest. Spurs have interest. Rockets too ... Rumblings that other teams out West are looking hard at him as well. The question is whether any of those team are willing to give up anything of value to get him. Suns and Bucks seem to have the right level of motivation + assets. My money has him going to one of those two teams. Maybe Celtics if they're willing to sweeten the offer.
rdogg1026
Banned User
Posts: 2,476
And1: 45
Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Top

Post#19 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Fat Kat

Bill Walker has signed a contract with the Austin Toros of the D-League.
:D
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Fat Kat



RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 15,251
And1: 2,266
Joined: Apr 19, 2004
Top

Post#20 Re: around the nba part 5
Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 pm by rdogg1026

rdogg1026
Banned User
Posts: 2,476
And1: 45
Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Top

Next

Return to New York Knicks


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BLACKFEET 2010, Bunta, cammac, DaGawd, Dantares, David Blaine, DopeRaptor, frothbrain, Fury, GYK, Johnny Kilroy, LifeLongKNICK, OblastSRT4, Parraknick, Ralphy3699, Separatista, Sundov, swarley081989, taikibansei, taker328, thestache23, Wonderllama