ImageImageImageImageImage

knicks talking Bledsoe

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

camillepd
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Re: knicks talking Bledsoe 

Post#21 » by camillepd » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:00 am

yb90 wrote:So far Jackson has made moves without rumors being reported so I doubt it is true. I

This.
CoolKids
RealGM
And1: 2,648

Post#22 » by CoolKids » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:00 am

NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,457

Post#23 » by NyKnicks1714 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 am

method wrote:trade rumor Shumpert jr Smith and Bargnani for Bledsoe could happen in the next forty eight hours source Chad Singler dont know if its a reliable source or even possible.....thoughts.

Are you sure it's the real Chad Singler? There are a lot of people out there pretending to be Chad Singler.
isiah_thomas
Analyst
And1: 1,154

Post#24 » by isiah_thomas » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 am

no link lol
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,082

Post#25 » by stuporman » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:09 am

Well, it's not too far fetched because the Suns are frustrated with the Bledsoe situation and are now thinking of moving him but he probably won't sign off on a trade that doesn't get him his money.... or at least close enough to that max he wanted to save face, the Knicks are a franchise that would pay that much.

Phoenix has had a hardon for Shump for awhile now.

Plus the Suns are looking for a big who can stretch the floor, preferably a guy who can play both PF and C but the key is that this veteran won't interfere with their cap space for next off season, Barg fits all those criteria.

As someone noted already the only way this happens is if the Knicks can get close enough to the apron with another deal so that if they do this one they are under that apron after it would be finalized.

Does this mean the Amar'e to 76s deal heats back up with the Knicks sweetening the pot to get it done before Bled signs the QO?

Can the Knicks then pull together something along the front line next off season that makes them playoff competitive because Bled's money would probably leave them little room to add someone of significance.

I don't know if the Knicks should be sinking the near max money for a guy who has had two knee surgeries already even if he is an electric two way PG.... who may not even be all that great of a fit for the triangle anyway.

Sounds like a flashy name Isiah deal that is ripe with disaster..... doesn't sound like something Jax makes putting his whole tenure on the line so soon with a risky move like this.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#26 » by kane » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:12 am

NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#27 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:16 am

I can't find it on twitter, so I'm locking the thread. If someone finds anything, I'll reopen it -- just send me a PM.

Return to New York Knicks