ImageImageImageImageImage

Off-Topic: Truth Is Perfection

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

fullermd
Banned User
And1: 142

Off-Topic: Truth Is Perfection 

Post#1 » by fullermd » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:46 am

I have received warnings about some of the discussions that I've participated in regarding the recent events that took place in Ferguson Missouri..these events although very pertinent and warranting of individual discussion, cannot be isolated from historical and present day realities that pain our world. Truth is perfection....the truth stands independent of its deliverer...the perfect truth can be delivered by an imperfect vessel... I say this because I understand that some of the things I said or terms that I used may not of been appropriate, but this is my official response to those who complain about the things that I have communicated:

Understand the reference to HN is not uplifting or cordial. There are less brute-force and more political methods to communicate the existence of such a compromising mental and spiritual disposition....Outside of that, my statements are based on both analytical and statistical analysis of historical and present-day facts.... The prevailing issue for those who complain about my comments is the literary prowess and cogency displayed during my analysis of the complex, but simply harsh reality. That ability among the marginalized of our society and world is feared, because it exemplifies not only the ability to critically analyze and understand the injustices that exist in our society and world, but even more so the ability to move the human mind and spirit back towards the fundamental and universal truths of order, justice and fairness for each member of the human family. There is a reason captured and enslaved Africans in North America would have their thumbs and index fingers cut off (or even killed) if they were caught reading. The acquisition of knowledge and the ability to transfer it via a literary communication medium is the ultimate expression of one's humanity, and creation in the very likeness of God. When an individual or collective group displays these divine qualities, it is almost impossible for another individual or collective group to deny their humanity and therefore internally justify their unjust treatment.
Last edited by Thorn on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marking this as OT and locking.
N8isScofield
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,498

Re: Truth Is Perfection 

Post#2 » by N8isScofield » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:13 am

I can't wait until this is locked, you self aggrandizing, sanctimonious, pompous human being. To start a thread with your "Official Response" that nobody gives a damn about shows just how delusional you are. Whatever facility you're in should probably restrict your internet access and tighten up the sleeves on that white jacket you poor warped soul. I actually feel a bit guilty for giving you the attention that you're so desperate for but hey I'll write it off as a charitable contribution.
Juggynaut
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,815

Post#3 » by Juggynaut » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:39 am

I need to take a dump.
CB4Champ
Banned User
And1: 2,445

Post#4 » by CB4Champ » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:19 am

What did he say that was wrong??

Learning scares the evil.

People have the abilty to transfer knowledge to the next gen by that means.
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,631

Post#5 » by DE FENSE » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:39 am

I wish this was labeled OT so I wouldn't have clicked on it.
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,162

Re: Off-Topic: Truth Is Perfection 

Post#6 » by Thorn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:51 am

Once a thread is locked, going back and creating another post about the same topic to revisit is frowned upon here and in most forums.

As is making a post to discuss your banning/suspensions/thread locks/or warnings.

Your PM to me was sufficient to express your feelings, and I think I and the other moderators were pretty straight up with you in both our communication and follow up action on the multiple complaints we received about your use insulting and inflammatory commentary towards other users on this forum.

Do not confuse your political and social views with those actions, insulting people in any discussion is improper.

Talk basketball, respect other users, adhere to the rules of the forum or move on.

It really is that simple.

Return to New York Knicks