ImageImageImageImageImage

OT Kid who "shot himself" while handcuffed behind back

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,078

Re: OT Kid who "shot himself" while handcuffed behind back 

Post#21 » by stuporman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:12 am

CB4Champ wrote:Sigh,

Whats happening is just a disgusting theft of liberty, freedom and expression meant to scare the people in obedeience.

The elites are waging a war against the minds of Blacks once again, and hope they can scare the people in not responding.

You really think these cops don't know about Brown??? They know perfectly well what they are doing and do it without remorse, humanity and heart.

Its time the people question everything, use there numbers, force final change..Its crunch time

Someone making it about race once again... it's not about race, it's power, control and money....not race, the elites use race among other things like politics and religion to distract the sheeple from the reality... you bought the lie.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
CB4Champ
Banned User
And1: 2,445

Post#22 » by CB4Champ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:37 am

stuporman wrote:

Whats happening is just a disgusting theft of liberty, freedom and expression meant to scare the people in obedeience.

The elites are waging a war against the minds of Blacks once again, and hope they can scare the people in not responding.

You really think these cops don't know about Brown??? They know perfectly well what they are doing and do it without remorse, humanity and heart.

Its time the people question everything, use there numbers, force final change..Its crunch time

Someone making it about race once again... it's not about race, it's power, control and money....not race, the elites use race among other things like politics and religion to distract the sheeple from the reality... you bought the lie.

So Ebolaa, a disease that came around in the last 60 years by scientists in from Europe in Africa is not a European made disease meant for destruction of the African People?? Spare me the special pleading of its not race nonsense...ITS ALWAYS ABOUT RACE DOMINATION. Its been that way from the time people were hell bent on controlling all the masses. Africans have born the brunt of this hate in and out of Africa, as we see with this guy, Mr. Brown etc. If you think that race does not play a factor in this then you bought the lie that these egotist are above using Blacks and Latinos against eachother for population control purposes. They have stifled Blacks from uniting, growing and knowing themselves for years.

What makes you think that this in USA, That in Brazil, Haiti where they stifled Africans from being independent unless they payed a heft fine is not above race.
stuporman
RealGM

Post#23 » by stuporman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:36 am

CB4Champ wrote:
stuporman wrote:

So Ebolaa, a disease that came around in the last 60 years by scientists in from Europe in Africa is not a European made disease meant for destruction of the African People?? Spare me the special pleading of its not race nonsense...ITS ALWAYS ABOUT RACE DOMINATION. Its been that way from the time people were hell bent on controlling all the masses. Africans have born the brunt of this hate in and out of Africa, as we see with this guy, Mr. Brown etc. If you think that race does not play a factor in this then you bought the lie that these egotist are above using Blacks and Latinos against eachother for population control purposes. They have stifled Blacks from uniting, growing and knowing themselves for years.

What makes you think that this in USA, That in Brazil, Haiti where they stifled Africans from being independent unless they payed a heft fine is not above race.

Here we go with the conspiracy crap, if you don't have any grasp of reality I shouldn't bother with your deluded ass.

A decade ago moonbats such as yourself were saying the same thing about aids even though scientific research found the clan of monkeys in africa that had the same aids virus and it was probably transferred to a hunter who killed one of them and in the process cut himself where the virus was introduced in the fluid exchange.

This took place they estimate sometime in the beginning of the last century and it took almost a whole century to slowly travel and grow into the epidemic that happened in the 80s, not the conspiracy people were spreading back then just like you spread now.

Until scientists identify the source of the ebola virus wingnuts like you will spread this type of hysterical conspiracy stuff and undoubtedly even after the truth is discovered the blind will still keep their heads buried in the sand.

There is a conspiracy for sure but it's not one that will kill off anyone and everyone indiscriminately with a virus, it's one that enslaves the mind and body to a cycle of lies chasing after the boogie man.

It's one of a diseased lifestyle that keeps people trapped in the big pharma and medical 'treatment' vice of life long sickness extracting every dollar it can while the fear breeds in you, they need to keep you alive so you pay and pay.

It's one that keeps people pointing fingers blaming each other for your own choices dividing us all by race, creed, religion or political views, they need you seething with hate so you keep voting the liars of your favorite flavor into control.

Money gets one entrance into the power elite and it doesn't matter what color you are even the non-white or 'un-christian' get the purchased 'justice' if they have the money to pay the way.

Don't be fooled into thinking it's anything else, chasing boogie men of fabricated 'conflicts', differences and wars.

White cops kills unarmed black kid and it's cries of racism from race baiters complete with rioting.... black cop kills unarmed white kid, like just happened in Utah, and *crickets*... no media attention, no protests, no nothing.

The ones in power don't care about stuff like that, to them it's about money and power, if you got money you can buy power and justice, period.

Open your eyes before the hate, anger and bitterness eats you from the inside I'm done with this type of 'rap in 4' illusion and those that believe it.... if you want to protest then start with your own heart and mind.

I got better things to do than deal with someone who contributes to the lies.....

Good luck with that. :nonono:
Image?
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,136

Post#24 » by Capn'O » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:57 am

CB4Champ wrote:
stuporman wrote:

You're wrong about Ebola plain and simple. Science at its current capacity does not have the capability to create designer viruses and certainly didn't in the 70s, when the Ebola virus was identified. It's coming close now but didn't then. I know this because my grandfather was one of the great geneticists of the 20th century. I can confirm this with a mod. On top of everything I know about the origin of these viruses from my own reading, I once asked him about the AIDS conspiracy theories and he told me straight up that even if we wanted to, science had not developed those capabilities. Trust me, if they could have done it, he would have been in the loop.

You're not going to believe me and I really don't care. Other than the confirmation, if needed, I'm done. But I do care that others are not influenced by this nonsense. It's outlooks like this that are the biggest threat to any organized effort to contain the disease. These outlooks spread fear that any drug/vaccination that might help is actually the disease itself.

Now, if you want to talk about why the international response has been as limited as it has and make that about race, be my guest.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#25 » by CB4Champ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:01 am

stuporman wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:
stuporman wrote:

Here we go with the conspiracy crap, if you don't have any grasp of reality I shouldn't bother with your deluded ass.

A decade ago moonbats such as yourself were saying the same thing about aids even though scientific research found the clan of monkeys in africa that had the same aids virus and it was probably transferred to a hunter who killed one of them and in the process cut himself where the virus was introduced in the fluid exchange.

This took place they estimate sometime in the beginning of the last century and it took almost a whole century to slowly travel and grow into the epidemic that happened in the 80s, not the conspiracy people were spreading back then just like you spread now.

Until scientists identify the source of the ebola virus wingnuts like you will spread this type of hysterical conspiracy stuff and undoubtedly even after the truth is discovered the blind will still keep their heads buried in the sand.

There is a conspiracy for sure but it's not one that will kill off anyone and everyone indiscriminately with a virus, it's one that enslaves the mind and body to a cycle of lies chasing after the boogie man.

It's one of a diseased lifestyle that keeps people trapped in the big pharma and medical 'treatment' vice of life long sickness extracting every dollar it can while the fear breeds in you, they need to keep you alive so you pay and pay.

It's one that keeps people pointing fingers blaming each other for your own choices dividing us all by race, creed, religion or political views, they need you seething with hate so you keep voting the liars of your favorite flavor into control.

Money gets one entrance into the power elite and it doesn't matter what color you are even the non-white or 'un-christian' get the purchased 'justice' if they have the money to pay the way.

Don't be fooled into thinking it's anything else, chasing boogie men of fabricated 'conflicts', differences and wars.

White cops kills unarmed black kid and it's cries of racism from race baiters complete with rioting.... black cop kills unarmed white kid, like just happened in Utah, and *crickets*... no media attention, no protests, no nothing.

The ones in power don't care about stuff like that, to them it's about money and power, if you got money you can buy power and justice, period.

Open your eyes before the hate, anger and bitterness eats you from the inside I'm done with this type of 'rap in 4' illusion and those that believe it.... if you want to protest then start with your own heart and mind.

I got better things to do than deal with someone who contributes to the lies.....

Good luck with that. :nonono:

Stuporman!! Not trying to contribute to any lie. just trying to discover the truth.

Let me state that What did Haiti do to the World that they had to pay out there behind to finally be acknowledged as an Free Country?

You mention 1 incedent where a white was killed as if that stifles all the rampant attacks on blacks by Police over the years..I guess the civil rights movement was not needed since Whites would of smartened up on their own?

Why After hundred thousands of years in Africa, There was no mass Aids virus in Africa until the coming of European travelers into Africa? I mean lets say Africans lived in Africa with Monkeys for 200 000 years, Its only since the 199 940 years that this aids has invaded the continent. Why? Whats the explanation? Why now did this virus jump from ape to Man? Not blaming whites as a whole since many whites are honorable people, Just not the leaders.

Also I would like your opinion on Brazil, going through the same stuff that AA's went through. Whats the cause for over

Recent data show that, in Brazil, the number of murders of young whites fell 32.3%, while that of young blacks increased 32.4%

The Mapa da Violência (Map of Violence) study, conducted by the Brazilian Center for Latin American Studies, shows that proportionately 146.5% more blacks died than whites in Brazil, in 2012 and between 2002 and 2012, the number of youth homicides fell 32% for young white while that of young blacks increased 32.4%.

If only homicides were considered, the increase reaches 326.1%. Of the total of 46,920 deaths in the age group 14-25 in 2011, 63.4% were of violent causes (traffic accidents, homicides or suicides). In the 1980s, the percentage was 30.2%. From 1979-2009, the SIM estimates that there have been about a million murders in Brazil. Another alarming data: For every three homicides that occur in the country, two are negros (pretos/ blacks + pardos/browns) (youth and adults). If we take into account only the youth, the likelihood of a young black man being a victim of homicide is 3.7 times higher compared to whites

Now yell conspiracy this and that, but something fishy is happening. You can yell down me all you want Bro but it does not change the fact that people are making moves, for better and for worse. Yeah I have to work out my anger and mind and body So True Brother, But I know that their is real Whites fighting this corruption as well so I realize Whites are part of the solution. Its just that I don't approach this from an emotional background, but and Learning one.

Bless

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/08/23/thousands-across-the-country-march-for-the-end-of-the-genocide-of-the-black-population/
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#26 » by CB4Champ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:03 am

Capn'O wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:
stuporman wrote:

You're wrong about Ebola plain and simple. Science at its current capacity does not have the capability to create designer viruses and certainly didn't in the 70s, when the Ebola virus was identified. I know this because my grandfather was one of the great geneticists of the 20th century. I can confirm this with a mod. On top of everything I know about the origin of these viruses from my own reading, I once asked him about the AIDS conspiracy theories and he told me straight up that even if we wanted to, science had not developed those capabilities. Trust me, if they could have done it, he would have been in the loop.

You're not going to believe me and I really don't care. Other than the confirmation, if needed, I'm done. But I do care that others are not influenced by this nonsense. It's outlooks like this that are the biggest threat to any organized effort to contain the disease. These outlooks spread fear that any drug/vaccination that might help is actually the disease itself.

Now, if you want to talk about why the international response has been as limited as it has and make that about race, be my guest.

Okay Capn, Let me ask were the Germans experimenting on people back in the 1930's?
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#27 » by Capn'O » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:14 am

CB4Champ wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:

You're wrong about Ebola plain and simple. Science at its current capacity does not have the capability to create designer viruses and certainly didn't in the 70s, when the Ebola virus was identified. I know this because my grandfather was one of the great geneticists of the 20th century. I can confirm this with a mod. On top of everything I know about the origin of these viruses from my own reading, I once asked him about the AIDS conspiracy theories and he told me straight up that even if we wanted to, science had not developed those capabilities. Trust me, if they could have done it, he would have been in the loop.

Okay Capn, Let me ask were the Germans experimenting on people back in the 1930's?

Of course they did. The Nazis ran human trials for existing diseases like malaria and influenza. They did not create new viruses. They couldn't.
BAF Clippers

Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#28 » by Dr. Detfink » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:18 am

What terrible news...

By the way, Louisiana has such a deep history of corruption that I am sure they'd have me behind bars for manslaughter after Jay walking.

Such a strange report makes me wonder if the coroner just watched Pulp Fiction.
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#29 » by CB4Champ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:28 am

For all those who believe not in truth but yells down that conspiracy this or that, Hears more news of targeting the Black community. Read:

CNN caught red handed covering up CDC medical genocide of African-American babies

(NaturalNews) While CNN salivates over the news potential of an African-American teen being shot by a police officer, the network deliberately censors any news of the systematic medical abuse of African-American children by the CDC and the vaccine industry. That's the startling revelation which has now surfaced from recent events.

Following the explosive story of a key CDC scientist and whistleblower going public with his admission that the CDC committed scientific fraud to bury the truth about MMR vaccines causing autism, CNN has twice censored citizen journalists who posted well-cited stories on CNN's iReport website.

CNN has been aggressively monitoring its own website to commit content suppression actions as rapidly as possible, making sure any truthful reporting about the CDC, MMR vaccines and autism gets deleted as quickly as possible.

The first story posted on CNN's iReport site stayed up for 19 hours before CNN censors noticed it and ordered it deleted. By that time, it had racked up 17,000 shares and was starting to go viral. The author of that story contacted The Truth Barrier and explained how CNN content censors lied:

I wrote the CNN iReport. The producer contacted me and wanted to know how I know what I know. I gave her contact info for Hooker, and also for Thompson's attorney. I took her through the entire Hooker/Thompson timeline of events. I told her what else is coming soon. The producer said she was calling Hooker right away and that if they verified the story they’d put it back up. Hooker said they never called. The story is still down.

The second story was removed far more quickly, lasting just two hours before it too was censored. The story "had garnered 20,000 views and 5,000 shares, before it was deleted," reports TruthBarrier.com.

CNN restores the second story with obvious intention of removing it again
After a wave of public outrage at CNN's obvious censorship of this historical story involving the medical abuse of black babies, CNN reluctantly restored the second story, which now has over 15,000 social media shares. But CNN added a note to the story, stating, "CNN has reached out to the CDC for comment and is working to confirm the claims in this iReport."

What this means is that CNN will simply wait for a reply from the CDC which will obviously say, "These claims are false" for the simple reason that the CDC is the group which committed the criminal fraud in the first place! For CNN to ask the CDC whether it lied is like asking 100 prison inmates whether any of them are guilty.

Once the CDC responds to CNN with yet more lies, CNN will of course use that fabricated response to pull the story down yet again.

This is what happens when the mainstream media functions as nothing more than a band of Big Pharma media puppets. They ask no real questions; they investigate nothing that matters; and they trust the "official" word of the CDC even when it's the CDC that has committed this outrageous act of scientific fraud that harms black children in the first place.

Consider the outrageousness of CNN's censorship of this systematical medical abuse of African-American children
The fact that the CDC knew ten years ago that MMR vaccines caused a 340% increase in autism in young African-American babies is one of the biggest stories in medical history.

The fact that the CDC actively and knowingly committed scientific fraud to cover up this fact calls into question the entire credibility of both the CDC and the vaccine industry -- both of which have been steeped in lies and criminality for decades.

The fact that CNN declared a site-wide media blackout on the CDC cover-up story is a true turning point in the history of media; a point where the corporate-run "mainstream media" publicly admits it has no interest in reporting anything other than corporate-sponsored lies and propaganda. This is the day when America learned that CNN will deliberately censor the biggest story in the history of "racist medicine" and "vaccine violence" by conspiring with the CDC and Big Pharma to pretend this story never happened.

CNN's reputation is worse than merely in shambles over this cover-up... it has self destructed. There is no reason to ever trust CNN again on ANY story. Because it's not just the stories CNN reports that you can't trust... it's the stories the network refuses to report that are even more important.

As CNN has demonstrated itself, it exists today as nothing more than a propaganda mouthpiece with a racist, eugenics agenda to harm as many black babies as possible while censoring all citizen journalists who attempt to report the truth about this crime against humanity.

By covering up this story, CNN is complicit in the genocidal agenda of the CDC which actively conspired to prevent the African-American community from learning the truth about MMR vaccines and autism. Today, CNN's message to the world is essentially, "When black babies are being maimed and killed by bad medicine, we will actively suppress all reporting on the story, making sure even more black babies are destroyed in the name of vaccine profits."

CNN founder Ted Turner, a very vocal fan of human depopulation, would be proud. What better way to accomplish the culling of human babies than to call it "immunization" and get everybody to line up and pay for it?

http://www.naturalnews.com/046599_CNN_c ... ocide.html
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#30 » by Capn'O » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Sure, we can change the subject completely from viruses and Ebola and instead look at an article by a blogger that uses facebook likes and shares to corroborate his unresearched convictions.

I can do this topic too. Here's what actual medical papers are saying about vaccines and autism:

http://aop.sagepub.com/content/45/10/1302.short

Abstract: In 1998, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, a British gastroenterologist, described a new autism phenotype called the regressive autism-enterocolitis syndrome triggered by environmental factors such as measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccination. The speculative vaccination-autism connection decreased parental confidence in public health vaccination programs and created a public health crisis in England and questions about vaccine safety in North America. After 10 years of controversy and investigation, Dr. Wakefield was found guilty of ethical, medical, and scientific misconduct in the publication of the autism paper. Additional studies showed that the data presented were fraudulent. The alleged autism-vaccine connection is, perhaps, the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years.
BAF Clippers

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,693

Post#31 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:05 pm

D-HarpersNose wrote:This is crazy and horrifying. If this investigation uncovers anything, those cops need to get the needle and anybody who helped cover up needs to go away for a long time.

Right. And they should be given one of those experimental concoctions that leave them in excruciating and agonizing pain while foaming at the mouth for 8 hours like they do elsewhere around the country.
Free Palestine
NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Post#32 » by NYKAL » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:07 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:Im really hoping this is a watershed moment for civilian / police relations in the US

this broken window attitude of aggressive and confrontational policing of minor offenses and the imprisonment and disenfranchising of people for poverty or drug related offenses is out of control

Swat teams serving warrants, protesters being rounded up and threatened with military equipment, deaths in custody or in apprehension without the burden of proof being met, the release of personal information in PR blitzes by the police to cover their tracks, abuse of teens at Rikers, stop and frisk, etc

its all just too much

this is not the USA we want

friggin Cops raided my neighbors house 3years ago and shot his dog. Turns out it was the WRONG HOUSE. They tried to press charges against the cop for killing their dog and was harassed afterwards for some time.

I told my Police horror story earlier. Its getting to the point where folks are going to start taking cues from Malcom X: No Justice, No Peace.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,693

Post#33 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:10 pm

stuporman wrote:

I agree about the power and control aspects. Definitely. But I can't agree that race is not in the equation. Assuming the cops here were white, down in Louisiana, c'mon man. Maybe it wasn't a part of it in this particular case (though I doubt it), you can't eliminate the possibility at this point.
Free Palestine
stuporman
RealGM

Post#34 » by stuporman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:29 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
stuporman wrote:

I agree about the power and control aspects. Definitely. But I can't agree that race is not in the equation. Assuming the cops here were white, down in Louisiana, c'mon man. Maybe it wasn't a part of it in this particular case (though I doubt it), you can't eliminate the possibility at this point.

So is it race when it happens to hispanics or whites, too, like in those articles I posted?

The only demographic that consistently fails to get justice on their behalf is the poor.... of all colors and creeds.
Image?
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#35 » by kane2021 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Race is a deflection tactic in these discussions. Is it part of the issue? Sure. As is profiling poor people. Does discussing it instead of the police issue solve anything? No.

You want to spit conspiracy? There's the conspiracy. Cops act out. The people turn on each other over race. Cops slip out the side door.

It's funny that it's usually the loudest one who thinks they are the smartest one. You want to discuss bacteria?

Take that somewhere else. You got hoodwinked. Simple as that. Don't matter how much you pull out your ass. How loud you talk. You have been fooled into helping THEM get away with it.

Together we stand. Divided we fall. So let's stop what we are doing and stroke the ego of the death, dumb, and blind?

Sit down and shut up.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using RealGM Forums mobile app

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
don't panac
Analyst
And1: 660

Post#36 » by don't panac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:38 pm

CB4Champ wrote:
stuporman wrote:

sorry, i and1 you by mistake ( and then clicking it again added a sec on and1 instead of canceling).
i meant to quote you.

this is the most ludicrous post i have read on this board in a very long time, which is an exceptional achievement. so kudos.
stuporman
RealGM

Post#37 » by stuporman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Some people need to take refresher courses in science.... there's this thing called adaptation in which things change, like viruses, bacteria and even within species.

So believe it or not after thousands and even hundreds of thousands of years of something NOT happening... it can then happen...and rather suddenly, too.
Image?
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#38 » by Capn'O » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 pm

kane2021 wrote:You want to spit conspiracy? There's the conspiracy. Cops act out. The people turn on each other over race. Cops slip out the side door.

Boom
BAF Clippers

NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#39 » by NoLayupRule » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:53 pm

NYKAL wrote:
NoLayupRule wrote:Im really hoping this is a watershed moment for civilian / police relations in the US

this broken window attitude of aggressive and confrontational policing of minor offenses and the imprisonment and disenfranchising of people for poverty or drug related offenses is out of control

Swat teams serving warrants, protesters being rounded up and threatened with military equipment, deaths in custody or in apprehension without the burden of proof being met, the release of personal information in PR blitzes by the police to cover their tracks, abuse of teens at Rikers, stop and frisk, etc

its all just too much

this is not the USA we want

friggin Cops raided my neighbors house 3years ago and shot his dog. Turns out it was the WRONG HOUSE. They tried to press charges against the cop for killing their dog and was harassed afterwards for some time.

I told my Police horror story earlier. Its getting to the point where folks are going to start taking cues from Malcom X: No Justice, No Peace.

Its actually interesting that you raise this point because the police history and practice of shooting peoples dogs is out of control too and one might say its not that different than how they see people

No government agency keeps a national database on the number of pets killed by police. But animal-abuse activists have kept statistics, and they say a pet is killed by law enforcement every 98 minutes in America. They say it is largely a result of officers having little-to-no training on how to deal with dogs.

they escalate and kill without regard or remorse every day

Im reaching a point where I consider policing in this country like terrorism abroad. Terrorism won't stop until the islamic nations start to truly stand up and protest themselves. Its on them to stop it. Same with this abusive policing. If the good cops out there don't make a stand then nothing will ever change
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#40 » by NoLayupRule » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:55 pm

stuporman wrote:

as a larger issue its about class but on a day to day person to person interaction race is a major factor

Return to New York Knicks