ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 (NO SPOILERS)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Re: OT: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 (NO SPOILERS) 

Post#721 » by kane » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

ingvald wrote:
greenhughes wrote:I've stated watching this. I'm on season 2.

Season 2 is SLOOOOOOW but worth slogging thru.

season 2 almost made me quit watching the show, thats when the head showrunner quit and they cut the budget by 50% and everyone was scrambling to get a show made.... and it really showed on screen

Ps. I'm sick of zombie power scaling fit the plot... Swinging chain decapats 3 zombies like they are made out of mush next episode they can rip a horse apart with their hands.... If their really that weak their teeth would drive up into their gums before it broke your skin when they tried to bite you
bape_lovers
RealGM
And1: 17,911

Post#722 » by bape_lovers » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:04 pm

season finale is **** bomb! best season since season 1

Credit to JaysRule, Detective
Handledatruth
Head Coach
And1: 1,730

Post#723 » by Handledatruth » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:10 pm

kane wrote:
ingvald wrote:

season 2 almost made me quit watching the show, thats when the head showrunner quit and they cut the budget by 50% and everyone was scrambling to get a show made.... and it really showed on screen

Ps. I'm sick of zombie power scaling fit the plot... Swinging chain decapats 3 zombies like they are made out of mush next episode they can rip a horse apart with their hands.... If their really that weak their teeth would drive up into their gums before it broke your skin when they tried to bite you

Or it could be that Daryl has a super chain swinging skill that has a season long cool-down.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#724 » by Meat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:28 pm

kane wrote:
ingvald wrote:

not everyone dies at the same time tho
denimourson
Rookie
And1: 615

Post#725 » by denimourson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:43 pm

kane wrote:
ingvald wrote:

Its a zombie apocalypse none of this matter anyway.

Brady to LBJ: Psst...hey, man you want these deflated basketballs?
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#726 » by kane » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Meat wrote:
kane wrote:
ingvald wrote:

that would make sense if it was like a zombie in the well in season 2 but all those zombies in the truck had a W carved into their forehead so you know they are fresh, also even if you bought that explanation of well thats just an old zombie so its head can get chopped in half by a chain or we need a axe to get stuck in a zombies skull so it needs to be a fresh one its still the placement of the zombies changing depending on the needs of the story ....

what would of happen if it was old zombies attacking the horse? it would of ran through them like they were tissue paper or when they used the water cannon to blast them it was fresh zombies well they would of just got knocked down

dont defend lazy writing
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,653

Post#727 » by prophet_of_rage » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:05 pm

kane wrote:
Meat wrote:
kane wrote:

that would make sense if it was like a zombie in the well in season 2 but all those zombies in the truck had a W carved into their forehead so you know they are fresh, also even if you bought that explanation of well thats just an old zombie so its head can get chopped in half by a chain or we need a axe to get stuck in a zombies skull so it needs to be a fresh one its still the placement of the zombies changing depending on the needs of the story ....

what would of happen if it was old zombies attacking the horse? it would of ran through them like they were tissue paper or when they used the water cannon to blast them it was fresh zombies well they would of just got knocked down

dont defend lazy writing

The zombie science has always bothered me. They can claw and bite through flesh but they are physically flimsy. It makes it difficult to take the Walkers seriously.
LuxTheGoat
Banned User
And1: 608

Post#728 » by LuxTheGoat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Yea, that chain killing really bothered me too actually :lol: And so did Morgan's ninja stuff. Holding off dozens of zombies by pushing them back with a stick :roll:
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#729 » by J9Starks3 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:32 pm

I can suspend disbelief for things like zombie strength. What bothered me last night was a group of people who don't even have bullets for guns having the time and willingness to set up elaborate zombie traps with the hope a couple of drifters fall into it.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#730 » by Greenie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:54 am

Carl is the reason I don't like kids that damn much.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#731 » by Greenie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 am

Also Rick is a damn punk. Who the hell put him in charge?
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,309

Post#732 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:14 am

Loved the shiow. But seeing where they are now...they could have done this by the end of the first half season. They wasted a lot of time for this. Morgan and Rick finally hook up. How different they have both become.

I never saw who Daryl and Eric saw in the woods. Was that last week? I don't remember that. They saw a fire but never caught up.
:beer: RIP mags
wolfv
Analyst
And1: 2,631

Post#733 » by wolfv » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:47 am

greenhughes wrote:Also Rick is a damn punk. Who the hell put him in charge?

I still love Rick. He's the main guy after all. You're only on season 2 and back then I was more of a Shane fan. Hope I'm not spoiling it for you, but if only Shane didn't go crazy for Lori and Carl. He'd be the perfect guy to have around now
Greenie
RealGM

Post#734 » by Greenie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:01 am

wolfv wrote:

I still love Rick. He's the main guy after all. You're only on season 2 and back then I was more of a Shane fan. Hope I'm not spoiling it for you, but if only Shane didn't go crazy for Lori and Carl. He'd be the perfect guy to have around now

I liked Shane too. He had the right state of mind if you ask me.

I'm in season 3 now :lol:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#735 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 am

greenhughes wrote:
wolfv wrote:

Yeah...but Shane went berserk right away. Trying g to take his partners family? I agree with having to be aggressive and all the rest but he was psycho douche by the end.

Gonna be a long wait for next season.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#736 » by Greenie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:16 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
wolfv wrote:

Yeah...but Shane went berserk right away. Trying g to take his partners family? I agree with having to be aggressive and all the rest but he was psycho douche by the end.

Yeah... :-?

I still liked him though.
I was happy Dale died. He annoyed me.
I wanna give Carl an old fashion ass whooping.

Andrea is my Shero :nod:
wolfv
Analyst
And1: 2,631

Post#737 » by wolfv » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 am

I've only seen a few episodes of season 5 but Carl actually seemed cool. It takes a while for him to not be annoying I guess

Andrea and Michonne are probably the best female characters. Though Beth is my fav, for different reasons
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#738 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:54 am

greenhughes wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
greenhughes wrote:I liked Shane too. He had the right state of mind if you ask me.

You are only in season 3? I don't want to spoil anything. I do not like Andrea. Really annoys me.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#739 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:56 am

greenhughes wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
greenhughes wrote:I liked Shane too. He had the right state of mind if you ask me.

You are only in season 3? I don't want to spoil anything. I do not like Andrea. Really annoys me.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#740 » by Greenie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Really? She does have her moments though.

Return to New York Knicks