ImageImageImageImageImage

O.T. Teachers gets KTFO by Student's mom

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,073

Re: O.T. Teachers gets KTFO by Student's mom 

Post#61 » by Jeffrey » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't know when it started but my mom will always side with the teacher. ALWAYS. I don't know when this started but I'm going to guess a lot of the kids that grew up in the 70s and 80s and just said, "i'm going to be my kids' BFF".

You mean parents like those in the Youtube video?!?!?!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LHxEKSJI0[/youtube]

Or parents that goes to their kids' job interview?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/parent-job-interview_n_3907447.html
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#62 » by J9Starks3 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:49 pm

greenhughes wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
Mr_Perfect wrote:
If you want this person to represent blacks, go right ahead.

She doesn't represent blacks to me. She represents a growing percentage of the population that is labeled as, appropriately, ghetto trash.

Too bad you can't say anything remotely bad about anyone anymore before you're called a racist. I wonder if the attacker was white and I called her ghetto trash if you would write this comment. My guess: No.

Ghetto is ghetto regardless of race or creed.

I wouldn't call you a racist if you called some random black dude a redneck either.

Come on man reread what I highlighted in the first post and tell me that's not a highly questionable sentence.

That said I'm holding for a second because we don't know what the teacher did to her daughter. Everyone can be a POS doesn't matter if you are a teacher and if we find out the teacher overstepped her bounds I can see why she would get the hands. I'll hold judgment but there's no reason why she should've let her niece and daughter stomp the teacher out. Like seriously WTF?

Yeah, didn't watch the vid but if that happened I don't agree with the mom. You don't let kids beat up adults.

That's kind of what I mean. My parents first reaction would have been "what the hell did you do to make your teacher put their hands on you"

Now it's either:
1 - I'm going to sue or
2 - I'm going to kick their ass

Never do the parents stop to think about what their child's (or their own) responsibility is in the situation...that seems irrelevant
Ignitowsky
General Manager
And1: 2,494

Post#63 » by Ignitowsky » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:39 pm

J9Starks3 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
E-Balla wrote:I wouldn't call you a racist if you called some random black dude a redneck either.

Come on man reread what I highlighted in the first post and tell me that's not a highly questionable sentence.

That said I'm holding for a second because we don't know what the teacher did to her daughter. Everyone can be a POS doesn't matter if you are a teacher and if we find out the teacher overstepped her bounds I can see why she would get the hands. I'll hold judgment but there's no reason why she should've let her niece and daughter stomp the teacher out. Like seriously WTF?

Yeah, didn't watch the vid but if that happened I don't agree with the mom. You don't let kids beat up adults.

That's kind of what I mean. My parents first reaction would have been "what the hell did you do to make your teacher put their hands on you"

Now it's either:
1 - I'm going to sue or
2 - I'm going to kick their ass

Never do the parents stop to think about what their child's (or their own) responsibility is in the situation...that seems irrelevant

There's also putting hands and PUTTING HANDS. if 2 kids are fighting and a teacher separates them by physical means IMO that's part of their job description. In that situation, if they DIDN'T do anything and one of the kids was badly hurt it would mean huge trouble for them as it would be negligence. On the other hand, smacking, slapping, hitting, etc can never be justified, but even then it's inappropriate for a parent to take the law into their own hands.

BTW, the "security guards" need to get a lot of heat over this. If they couldn't stop that woman and weren't willing to protect the teacher from her they needed to call 911 so the cops could. Perhaps the worst of this could have been avoided had they done that.
All in all he's just another prick with no wall
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#64 » by Greenie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Ignitowsky wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:When I grew up, the parents stood with the teachers.

That's fine. Just don't touch my kid. That's all.

That teacher has parents as well. Maybe one or both of them own guns.

IMO taking what you THINK at the time is justice into your own hands can make you the star of When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong.

You are comparing a child to an adult. Don't do that. Another adult has no right to physically assault my child. Teacher or not.
You can keep going in circles with me if you want. The day a grown ass teacher lays hands on my CHILD, I'm going off. Period.
Ignitowsky
General Manager

Post#65 » by Ignitowsky » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:01 pm

greenhughes wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:
greenhughes wrote:That's fine. Just don't touch my kid. That's all.

That teacher has parents as well. Maybe one or both of them own guns.

IMO taking what you THINK at the time is justice into your own hands can make you the star of When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong.

You are comparing a child to an adult. Don't do that. Another adult has no right to physically assault my child. Teacher or not.
You can keep going in circles with me if you want. The day a grown ass teacher lays hands on my CHILD, I'm going off. Period.

So if your child told you that a teacher "laid hands" on him/her your response would be guilty until proven innocent and kick their ass first then ask questions? You seriously wouldn't at least want to get both sides of the story before "going off"?
Greenie
RealGM

Post#66 » by Greenie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Ignitowsky wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:That teacher has parents as well. Maybe one or both of them own guns.

So if your child told you that a teacher "laid hands" on him/her your response would be guilty until proven innocent and kick their ass first then ask questions? You seriously wouldn't at least want to get both sides of the story before "going off"?

I don't care what my kid did outside of hitting the teacher. You don't touch my kid.
Ignitowsky
General Manager

Post#67 » by Ignitowsky » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:11 pm

greenhughes wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:
greenhughes wrote:You are comparing a child to an adult. Don't do that. Another adult has no right to physically assault my child. Teacher or not.

I don't care what my kid did outside of hitting the teacher. You don't touch my kid.

We'll agree to disagree then, and I hope the day never comes when a teacher is afraid to put hands on a student that is beating the crap out of your child. Let's not go in circles though. It doesn't seem as if anyone's mind is changing :D
lloydj
Rookie
And1: 97

Post#68 » by lloydj » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:24 pm

It always come down to who can beat, who A$$. Teacher/Bus Driver vs Parents:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLP7USpJYMA[/youtube]

Father Taps-out, then the slurs fly

8-)
Greenie
RealGM

Post#69 » by Greenie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Ignitowsky wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:So if your child told you that a teacher "laid hands" on him/her your response would be guilty until proven innocent and kick their ass first then ask questions? You seriously wouldn't at least want to get both sides of the story before "going off"?

We'll agree to disagree then, and I hope the day never comes when a teacher is afraid to put hands on a student that is beating the crap out of your child. Let's not go in circles though. It doesn't seem as if anyone's mind is changing :D

I'm not talking about breaking up fights.
HighRyzer83
RealGM
And1: 4,487

Post#70 » by HighRyzer83 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Parents like this (and most overprotective parents) think they are being good parents because they think they "takes care of my keedz". But really they are doing them a great disservice because they are unwittingly denying them the critical learning points of accountability and responsibility. It can be argued that by setting up a child for failure like this, whether involuntary or otherwise, is just as bad as abuse.
NYK_Lampe
Rookie
And1: 60

Post#71 » by NYK_Lampe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 pm

knicks85 wrote:race baiting...

Care to explain how this article is race baiting but any white cop on black civilian story that comes out isnt?
Kenyon009 wrote:Drafted another Barfnani?
Mr_Perfect
Head Coach
And1: 2,931

Post#72 » by Mr_Perfect » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:14 pm

NYK_Lampe wrote:

Care to explain how this article is race baiting but any white cop on black civilian story that comes out isnt?

There's no explanation.

People will not acknowledge racism unless it agrees with their agenda.
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 7,988

Post#73 » by BigShot Bojan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Mr_Perfect wrote:
NYK_Lampe wrote:

There's no explanation.

People will not acknowledge racism unless it agrees with their agenda.

Since when is inner city trash newsworthy...
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
Illuminatos
Analyst
And1: 1,211

Post#74 » by Illuminatos » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Mr_Perfect wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:
Mr_Perfect wrote:Ghetto trash will be ghetto trash. All I had to do was see a picture of the dumb ghetto trash who attacked this teacher and I already knew who was at fault.

The area and the school is filled with mindless ghetto trash and people like this mother contribute to the toxicity of this society with her existence and the 'raising' of her children. We have to deal with all these pieces of crap in the future thanks to mothers like this.

I hope someone puts their 'hands on' this mother in prison because she sure as hell doesn't deserve to be part of this society.

I need Tommy Sotomayor up in here right now.

This post belongs on a skinhead website, not RealGM, at least we know how you really feel about Blacks, er "ghetto trash".

She doesn't represent blacks to me. She represents a growing percentage of the population that is labeled as, appropriately, ghetto trash.

Too bad you can't say anything remotely bad about anyone anymore before you're called a racist. I wonder if the attacker was white and I called her ghetto trash if you would write this comment. My guess: No.

Oh please if that was a white woman you never would have referred to her as "ghetto trash." :lol: :roll:
WadeInTheWater wrote:I stick up for LeBron to the depths of the earth, i tell anyone i know when discussing basketball that LeBron is everything that Jordan was AND more but just without the rings YET. No doubt about he is better all round than Jordan ever was

^^Trololol^^
NYK_Lampe
Rookie

Post#75 » by NYK_Lampe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Illuminatos wrote:
Mr_Perfect wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:This post belongs on a skinhead website, not RealGM, at least we know how you really feel about Blacks, er "ghetto trash".

Oh please if that was a white woman you never would have referred to her as "ghetto trash." :lol: :roll:

Are you implying that white people are incapable of being "ghetto trash"? Obviously you've lived a very sheltered life if you believe that :pityfool:
Illuminatos
Analyst

Post#76 » by Illuminatos » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:17 pm

NYK_Lampe wrote:
Illuminatos wrote:
Mr_Perfect wrote:

Are you implying that white people are incapable of being "ghetto trash"? Obviously you've lived a very sheltered life if you believe that :pityfool:

No but you're obviously sheltered if you don't notice terms like "ghetto" and "thug" are usually linked with black people and a lot of times have racial undertones linked to them. :pityfool:
WadeInTheWater wrote:I stick up for LeBron to the depths of the earth, i tell anyone i know when discussing basketball that LeBron is everything that Jordan was AND more but just without the rings YET. No doubt about he is better all round than Jordan ever was

^^Trololol^^
NYK_Lampe
Rookie

Post#77 » by NYK_Lampe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Illuminatos wrote:
NYK_Lampe wrote:
Illuminatos wrote:

No but you're obviously sheltered if you don't notice terms like "ghetto" and "thug" are usually linked with black people and a lot of times have racial undertones linked to them. :pityfool:

So because you feel that way you can claim you know for a fact on his intent? Clearly you are jumping to conclusions and being incredibly ignorant if that is the case. Unfortunately you represent society as a whole these days where you are magically able to know for a fact someones intent and judge them accordingly. He clearly didn't make any hint to race simply only stating "ghetto trash". Some of his comments you linked to her color and instantly assume racism because of your own views on the words he used.
Illuminatos
Analyst

Post#78 » by Illuminatos » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:28 pm

NYK_Lampe wrote:
Illuminatos wrote:
NYK_Lampe wrote:

So because you feel that way you can claim you know for a fact on his intent? Clearly you are jumping to conclusions and being incredibly ignorant if that is the case. Unfortunately you represent society as a whole these days where you are magically able to know for a fact someones intent and judge them accordingly. He clearly didn't make any hint to race simply only stating "ghetto trash". Some of his comments you linked to her color and instantly assume racism because of your own views on the words he used.

So what made her ghetto trash?

Why would he jump instantly to the "ghetto trash" insult? He doesn't know where she lives or her income level to "jump to the conclusion" of her being "ghetto trash." So why assume that?

^^Trololol^^
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#79 » by kane2021 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:34 pm

This is the same behavior and lack of respect for authority that is getting people shot by cops.

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
Mr_Perfect
Head Coach
And1: 2,931

Post#80 » by Mr_Perfect » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Illuminatos wrote:
NYK_Lampe wrote:
Illuminatos wrote:

So what made her ghetto trash?

Why would he jump instantly to the "ghetto trash" insult? He doesn't know where she lives or her income level to "jump to the conclusion" of her being "ghetto trash." So why assume that?

What does income have to do with being ghetto?

Ghetto is essentially a mindset, not a statistical number in society.

Return to New York Knicks