ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Victor Cruz fiance blast him for cheating;sends text to his sidechicks

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Re: OT: Victor Cruz fiance blast him for cheating;sends text to his sidechicks 

Post#121 » by kane2021 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 4:41 pm

greenhughes wrote:
kane2021 wrote:She knows he cheats and she's ok with it. She says so herself. She could leave. But she dont. Because she wont be able to live the life style he provides. So whats that make her?

She'll use his cheating to pressure him into marriage sooner to prove he loves her. Then shortly after its official, she''ll file for divorce. Because he cheats. Something she was ok with. And get a cut of his money forever.

She has his kid. She's already gonna get a cut. I would leave and move on to the next dude just to piss him off.

She'll get child support. For the child. If they get married she'll get half, plus the child support.

What happens when it works. And you piss off the old dude. And he comes looking for your new dude. Whos really innocent and you dont care that much about you just needed him to rebound and piss someone else off. Old dude takes it out on new dude,... to get back at you. Now you got one in jail. And one in the hospital. Just because you wanted to play games.

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
TraSoul82
Junior
And1: 182

Post#122 » by TraSoul82 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 4:49 pm

Dirkbaka wrote:Who are you to hurt someone else? The fact that you think is ok is appalling to me.

The fact that you pulled that last part out of you ass is appalling to me.

I'm not condoning purposely hurting someone for personal pleasure.

What I'm saying is that it's time we stop acting so shocked when "cheating" happens and have a civilized discussion like adults when discussing the complexities of sexual and emotional bonds. This mob mentality is ridiculous.

Another thing that's ridiculous is blaming testosterone or status. These things happens on all levels to both sides. Yes, women can be both serial and casual cheaters as well.

I won't pretend to have the answers as to why. But it's a subject worth discussing instead of simply throwing people under the bus as of every aspect of your life is perfect.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#123 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 4:51 pm

Workforce250 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
Workforce250 wrote:
So you're the new relationship last word on RG I see, judging me not ot "Get It"...lol
LOVE does not belong to only "committed" people. Nor does it elude singles.
LOVE just is and because we are imperfect people fuuk up. But in a nut shell, LOVE is vast and not just based on sex. You can LOVE your best friend more than your Husband or LOVE your parents more than your man.
Or you can LOVE many. Sometimes we change and LOVE wanes and grows again, it's fluid.
If one couple digs deep and LOVE eachother more, that's a beautiful thing. But it's not a rule. Once you force it, LOVE leaves.

That's no different than a Mother LOVING her Son, who is on deathrow for murdering a family. The Mother is in LOVE with Son, regardless of who he is. What's the difference?

I see you're the new take sh*t out of context poster. You're sitting there comparing the love of a parent to that of a person you are sleeping with? Really sir? Really?

So LOVE is practical? LOVE is categorical? LOVE is not just LOVE. That's the problem with society. LOVE feels as deep and the same to me on the inside.
If it doesn't for you, that's cool too. I don't judge you.

It's different. I don't have sexual intercourse with my mom. That is somthing very intimate where deeper feeling are bred for some.
Workforce250
Banned User
And1: 900

Post#124 » by Workforce250 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 4:55 pm

greenhughes wrote:
Workforce250 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:I see you're the new take sh*t out of context poster. You're sitting there comparing the love of a parent to that of a person you are sleeping with? Really sir? Really?

So LOVE is practical? LOVE is categorical? LOVE is not just LOVE. That's the problem with society. LOVE feels as deep and the same to me on the inside.
If it doesn't for you, that's cool too. I don't judge you.

It's different. I don't have sexual intercourse with my mom. That is somthing very intimate where deeper feeling are bred for some.

Having sexual intercourse is not the prelude to LOVE. Either you are in LOVE or not. When you are, aren't you just sharing this LOVE in a physical way?
You're separating LOVE and sex. Isn't that the issue?
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,653

Post#125 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 4:58 pm

GONYK wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:Life isn't actually black and white and the promise you make one day may not be the person that you are tomorrow. If you look at the history of European marriage it was an economic thing and that's why monogamy was insisted upon even though not practiced. They took lovers who they really cared about. They married who would increase the family fortune. Now, marriage and monogamy are an emotional and financial commitment. Jordan married to stabilize his endorsements but did tons of ish outside and it was cool. Cosby was held up as husband and father of the year. My parents divorced but I thought during that time things were always 100 between them and now my mother is telling me 40 years later about my father's other women. We don't know a damn thing about anybody's true lives. I don't see the point of these rushes to condemn other people for ish we might have done or see happen all the time. A professional athlete cheated. Wow. OMG will somebody please think of the children! Larry Bird would never do that. Oh wait. Well Magic would never have. Oh wait. Well Michael. Oh wait. Pick any public figure ... don't worry, I'll wait. I guess AC Green. Maybe.

All you did was list a bunch of people who weren't ready to be married...

People who cheat aren't bad people. They are most definitely bad partners in a relationship though if their counterpart did not agree to it.

We agree. Many people aren't ready for marriage but think they are. I'm just sick of the ridiculous rushes to justice on this board about things that are none of their business.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#126 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 5:14 pm

kane2021 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
kane2021 wrote:She knows he cheats and she's ok with it. She says so herself. She could leave. But she dont. Because she wont be able to live the life style he provides. So whats that make her?

She'll use his cheating to pressure him into marriage sooner to prove he loves her. Then shortly after its official, she''ll file for divorce. Because he cheats. Something she was ok with. And get a cut of his money forever.

She has his kid. She's already gonna get a cut. I would leave and move on to the next dude just to piss him off.

She'll get child support. For the child. If they get married she'll get half, plus the child support.

What happens when it works. And you piss off the old dude. And he comes looking for your new dude. Whos really innocent and you dont care that much about you just needed him to rebound and piss someone else off. Old dude takes it out on new dude,... to get back at you. Now you got one in jail. And one in the hospital. Just because you wanted to play games.

What can I say. Two can play games.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,194

Post#127 » by Capn'O » Wed Oct 7, 2015 5:15 pm

GONYK wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:Life isn't actually black and white and the promise you make one day may not be the person that you are tomorrow. If you look at the history of European marriage it was an economic thing and that's why monogamy was insisted upon even though not practiced. They took lovers who they really cared about. They married who would increase the family fortune. Now, marriage and monogamy are an emotional and financial commitment. Jordan married to stabilize his endorsements but did tons of ish outside and it was cool. Cosby was held up as husband and father of the year. My parents divorced but I thought during that time things were always 100 between them and now my mother is telling me 40 years later about my father's other women. We don't know a damn thing about anybody's true lives. I don't see the point of these rushes to condemn other people for ish we might have done or see happen all the time. A professional athlete cheated. Wow. OMG will somebody please think of the children! Larry Bird would never do that. Oh wait. Well Magic would never have. Oh wait. Well Michael. Oh wait. Pick any public figure ... don't worry, I'll wait. I guess AC Green. Maybe.

People who cheat aren't bad people. They are most definitely bad partners in a relationship though if their counterpart did not agree to it.

Yup. Though if there is agreement it isn't cheating.

It's pretty simple, really. People can do all the gymnastics to justify this that they want. Generally in agreements, if somebody promises "something" and provides "something else," the person promised "something" is gonna have issues with "something else" most of the time. If you want "something else," agree to it in the first place.

If things change, try to renegotiate from "something" to "something else" before just doing "something else." Or you're gonna have something else comin'.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Greenie
RealGM

Post#128 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 5:15 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
GONYK wrote:

We agree. Many people aren't ready for marriage but think they are. I'm just sick of the ridiculous rushes to justice on this board about things that are none of their business.

As was once told to me:

We are on a message board talking about public figures...
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,334

Post#129 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Oct 7, 2015 5:31 pm

Regardless of all of the opinions about what's fair in love and marriage, one thing is true for myself. I don't really care what anyone else does in their personal life. I don't want to know about it.

Some may say they don't want a President getting BJ's under their desk in the oval office, but I never really cared. Competency in a profession does not usually correlate to fidelity issues. Some may say it is a moral indicator and therefore you cannot trust that person if they violate their vows.

To that I'd say I'd rather have a sleazy President who has good policies and accomplishes good things than a loyal family man who destroys the middle class with their policies. I'm not saying Clinton was the best ever, but it was at that time I decided to tune all this celebrity sex scandal gossip out of my life forever.

And when it comes down to a guy whose job is playing a game, I could care even less. I don't care what Cruz did. Not my problem.
ImageImageImage
Dirkbaka
Banned User
And1: 446

Post#130 » by Dirkbaka » Wed Oct 7, 2015 5:55 pm

TraSoul82 wrote:
Dirkbaka wrote:Who are you to hurt someone else? The fact that you think is ok is appalling to me.

What I'm saying is that it's time we stop acting so shocked when "cheating" happens and have a civilized discussion like adults when discussing the complexities of sexual and emotional bonds. This mob mentality is ridiculous.

Another thing that's ridiculous is blaming testosterone or status. These things happens on all levels to both sides. Yes, women can be both serial and casual cheaters as well.

I won't pretend to have the answers as to why. But it's a subject worth discussing instead of simply throwing people under the bus as of every aspect of your life is perfect.

It is not shocking. Where did you get shocking? No one is shocked.

People are saying that it is wrong, immoral. I don't care how complex you think this issue is. Because it really is not.

You are in a monogamous relationship and you cheat you are scum. Just don't be in the relationship. Or if you are unhappy, leave that relationship. It really is not hard. People like to make it out to be to excuse their behavior.

Put on your big boy pants. Tell the girl you know what I want to be with other women this is not working for me anymore. Then leave. Take care of your kid and no one would bat an eye.

Hugh Heffner is a perfect example of this. Girls know what he is from the start. He is upfront about his ways. Does anyone even care? Nope.

Why? Because the moment you get involved with him you know there are multiple girls also involved with him at the same time. As a matter of fact no one blames him if a girl gets hurt. They blame the girl for being dumb and thinking it was going to be any other way or that she could change him.

These things are not complicated at all.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#131 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 5:57 pm

greenhughes wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:
GONYK wrote:

As was once told to me:

In the capacity of their professional competence. The rest of this is nonsense. I mean you come out swinging at anybody who criticizes Carmelo's money. It should also apply to his personal life.
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#132 » by kane2021 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 6:00 pm

greenhughes wrote:
kane2021 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:She has his kid. She's already gonna get a cut. I would leave and move on to the next dude just to piss him off.

Thats just wicked. smh.

Greenie
RealGM

Post#133 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 6:17 pm

kane2021 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
kane2021 wrote:She'll get child support. For the child. If they get married she'll get half, plus the child support.

Thats just wicked. smh.

It's wicked to be out here cheating. Smh...LOL.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#134 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 6:18 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:

As was once told to me:

In the capacity of their professional competence. The rest of this is nonsense. I mean you come out swinging at anybody who criticizes Carmelo's money. It should also apply to his personal life.

Not really.
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#135 » by kane2021 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 6:43 pm

greenhughes wrote:
kane2021 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:

Thats just wicked. smh.

So punish the next man that had nothing to do with it,... to get back at the last man?

Evasion of responsibility by painting themselves the victim. Women have become masters of it. Its so rare to see a woman just admit they made a poor choice. Its not just with men either. Its with cars. Jeans. Money. Birthday cakes.

"mami they spelt my name wrong on the cake"

"well its not my fault, if the stupid person knew how to read"

"but mami you could have checked it first"

"oh well then dont eat it"

"nah nah im not saying that"

"you dont appreciate ****, I been running around all day, trying to make everything perfect for you, and you dont even see it, and the stupid BITCH at the bakery cant read, and you want to blame me,...... so WHAT EVER happy birthday :cry: "

"well mami if you really wanted everything perfect, like you say, you would have CHECKED the cake,... no?"

"you know what **** YOU :curse: "

2 hours later the cake says im sorry.

Greenie
RealGM

Post#136 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 7:07 pm

kane2021 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
kane2021 wrote:Thats just wicked. smh.

So punish the next man that had nothing to do with it,... to get back at the last man?

Evasion of responsibility by painting themselves the victim. Women have become masters of it. Its so rare to see a woman just admit they made a poor choice. Its not just with men either. Its with cars. Jeans. Money. Birthday cakes.

"mami they spelt my name wrong on the cake"

"well its not my fault, if the stupid person knew how to read"

"but mami you could have checked it first"

"oh well then dont eat it"

"nah nah im not saying that"

"you dont appreciate ****, I been running around all day, trying to make everything perfect for you, and you dont even see it, and the stupid BITCH at the bakery cant read, and you want to blame me,...... so WHAT EVER happy birthday :cry: "

"well mami if you really wanted everything perfect, like you say, you would have CHECKED the cake,... no?"

"you know what **** YOU :curse: "

2 hours later the cake says im sorry.

Lol :lol:

Dudes do the same things
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#137 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 8:22 pm

greenhughes wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
As was once told to me:

Not really.

Really.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#138 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 8:25 pm

Dirkbaka wrote:
TraSoul82 wrote:

People are saying that it is wrong, immoral. I don't care how complex you think this issue is. Because it really is not.

You are in a monogamous relationship and you cheat you are scum. Just don't be in the relationship. Or if you are unhappy, leave that relationship. It really is not hard. People like to make it out to be to excuse their behavior.

Put on your big boy pants. Tell the girl you know what I want to be with other women this is not working for me anymore. Then leave. Take care of your kid and no one would bat an eye.

Hugh Heffner is a perfect example of this. Girls know what he is from the start. He is upfront about his ways. Does anyone even care? Nope.

Why? Because the moment you get involved with him you know there are multiple girls also involved with him at the same time. As a matter of fact no one blames him if a girl gets hurt. They blame the girl for being dumb and thinking it was going to be any other way or that she could change him.

Do you know the children of divorce? It's not so hunky dory to just say "Peace, I'm out. I'm not feeling this."

And you use Hugh Hefner who uses his position to bed women who admittedly want nothing to do with him as an example?
Greenie
RealGM

Post#139 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 8:31 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:

Not really.

Really.

Nah :wink:
Dirkbaka
Banned User
And1: 446

Post#140 » by Dirkbaka » Wed Oct 7, 2015 8:37 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
Dirkbaka wrote:
TraSoul82 wrote:

Do you know the children of divorce? It's not so hunky dory to just say "Peace, I'm out. I'm not feeling this."

And you use Hugh Hefner who uses his position to bed women who admittedly want nothing to do with him as an example?

Yes I do know children of divorce. And yes obvs it was and oversimplification. But you need to leave or talk with your girl that "you are staying together due to the kids but I need to see other people, etc". Point is not to do things behind people's back. Talk to your significant other and work things out or not. Don't cheat. Thats the point.

Wtf? It was an example of a guy who is not monogamous. And it shows how people could care less if guys are not monogamous and are upfront about. Because this guy thought we cared. Or were saying monogamy is the only way. What is so hard to understand about that?

Return to New York Knicks