ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Victor Cruz fiance blast him for cheating;sends text to his sidechicks

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: OT: Victor Cruz fiance blast him for cheating;sends text to his sidechicks 

Post#61 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:06 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
exactly they are just unhappy because maybe personally they think they were forced into something they didn't want to be in. It is completely there fault because don't have unprotected sex and your chances of having kids are a lot smaller.

For example I know a lot of unhappy guys at work. They married there now wives because they got those women pregnant. They obviously seem unhappy in there relationships and don't speak highly of the wives but they don't cheat. Is that because the opportunity for them isn't there like it would be for guy with better looks, more $$$, or someone that is famous like a Victor Cruz?

Birth control is real.

a lot of these women want to get pregnant though. Its a free meal ticket. The guys need to protect themselves if they aren't ready or do not want kids.

Yeah, if I was a dude I wouldn't sleep with thirst buckets. I would really think of getting a vasectomy.

Girls get trapped too. I had a dude poke holes in condoms on me. He knew I was leaving him...

Dummy didn't know I have a IUD.
Sprewell4Three
General Manager
And1: 4,771

Post#62 » by Sprewell4Three » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:06 pm

Dirkbaka wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:People are missing the point. If you wanna be a ho, then go be a ho. Simply stop putting yourself in committed relationships. Nothing more or less.

completely understand and agree. I am just trying to understand why it happens. I'm sure some guys thirst is too strong to be in a relationship however do you think guys are more apt to cheat if women are throwing themselves at a guy or do you think a guy will go out of his way to find ways to cheat. It probably is a little of both but I was just wondering.

This whole idea that men are more apt to cheat is a myth. Both sexes cheat , women are just better at hiding it.
Either way it is wrong both ways.

The why? People are weak.

It is about being weak because if your spouse has showed virtuous and has been a great spouse, why would you go out and cheat? Lust is a powerful thing my friend. And unfortunately its hard to control those urges.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,672

Post#63 » by mpharris36 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:09 pm

greenhughes wrote:Yeah, if I was a dude I wouldn't sleep with thirst buckets. I would really think of getting a vasectomy.

Girls get trapped too. I had a dude poke holes in condoms on me. He knew I was leaving him...

seriously? that is some f*cked up sh*t.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,653

Post#64 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:10 pm

greenhughes wrote:People are missing the point. If you wanna be a ho, then go be a ho. Simply stop putting yourself in committed relationships. Nothing more or less.

Are we going to throw rocks at divorcees as well? They're worse oathbreakers because they broke a promise to God. This is all really silly. Why are we rushing to judgement on people whose lives we have zero involvement with?
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#65 » by mpharris36 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:12 pm

Dirkbaka wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

completely understand and agree. I am just trying to understand why it happens. I'm sure some guys thirst is too strong to be in a relationship however do you think guys are more apt to cheat if women are throwing themselves at a guy or do you think a guy will go out of his way to find ways to cheat. It probably is a little of both but I was just wondering.

This whole idea that men are more apt to cheat is a myth. Both sexes cheat , women are just better at hiding it.

I'm a guy and I would never cheat on my fiance/soon to be wife. However there is no denying my sexual drive is greater than hers. I would get it in almost every night if I could and sometimes twice on weekends. Women have to be feeling it more. I guess I would be speculating but I have to believe that has to be the case in most relationships at least the ones that I know.

ROSTER

prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#66 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:12 pm

greenhughes wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:Birth control is real.

a lot of these women want to get pregnant though. Its a free meal ticket. The guys need to protect themselves if they aren't ready or do not want kids.

Yeah, if I was a dude I wouldn't sleep with thirst buckets. I would really think of getting a vasectomy.

That clearly wasn't a healthy relationship. Both ways.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#67 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:13 pm

greenhughes wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
TraSoul82 wrote:So gender is now a "social construct," while monogamy is still touted as an absolute truth. We have to do better, my brothers.

#nomaam

A vow of monogamy is a consensual agreement that does not include freedom to screw around unless that is what the spouses agree upon in advance. Breaking the vow is a choice with consequences. You don't like taking that vow, then don't get married. Social construct conundrum solved.

Tell them Clyde.

The vow isn't to be monogamous. The vow is to forsake all others. The vow is also for better for worse til separated by death. So it's kind of a catchall.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#68 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:14 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:Yeah, if I was a dude I wouldn't sleep with thirst buckets. I would really think of getting a vasectomy.

Yep. That "trap" thing goes both way. It's way more prevalent with women trying to "trap" men. Men play games too. I've heard of dudes hiding birth control pills. That's worse than the condom because if you miss a pill or are late taking it you become more fertile.

Many dudes have "traped" females by knocking them up. My father did it to my mom.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#69 » by mpharris36 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:16 pm

greenhughes wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Yep. That "trap" thing goes both way. It's way more prevalent with women trying to "trap" men. Men play games too. I've heard of dudes hiding birth control pills. That's worse than the condom because if you miss a pill or are late taking it you become more fertile.

Many dudes have "traped" females by knocking them up. My father did it to my mom.

That most be the minority though, I don't know many guys that are eager to have kids.

ROSTER

IAmTheBest
Sixth Man
And1: 1,803

Post#70 » by IAmTheBest » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:16 pm

lol @ the posts saying cheating is wrong. These are grown adults we are talking about. If Victor Cruz feels like cheating, then, as distasteful as it is, there is nothing "wrong" (illegal) about that. His fiance is perfectly capable of leaving his cheating ass there is nothing stopping her. She's a grown woman.

If someone cheats on you, just accept the fact that the guy/girl is not trustworthy and move on.

Promoting the idea that cheating is not OK will only make it worse for people who got cheated on, as it fools people into thinking they are entitled not to get cheated on.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#71 » by mpharris36 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:19 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:lol @ the posts saying cheating is wrong. These are grown adults we are talking about. If Victor Cruz feels like cheating, then, as distasteful as it is, there is nothing "wrong" (illegal) about that. His fiance is perfectly capable of leaving his cheating ass there is nothing stopping her. She's a grown woman.

If someone cheats on you, just accept the fact that the guy/girl is not trustworthy and move on.

Promoting the idea that cheating is not OK will only make it worse for people who got cheated on, as it fools people into thinking they are entitled not to get cheated on.

people need to have morals, if we don't what are we? Savages?

ROSTER

Greenie
RealGM

Post#72 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:19 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Dirkbaka wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

I'm a guy and I would never cheat on my fiance/soon to be wife. However there is no denying my sexual drive is greater than hers. I would get it in almost every night if I could and sometimes twice on weekends. Women have to be feeling it more. I guess I would be speculating but I have to believe that has to be the case in most relationships at least the ones that I know.

I think it depends on the person. I'm kind of the horndog in my marriage. Hubby happily obliges, but you get the point.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#73 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:19 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

That most be the minority though, I don't know many guys that are eager to have kids.

Having is much different than raising kids. There's tons of guys that are cool with the idea of having kids. It's staying to raise them that is the bigger issue.
Sprewell4Three
General Manager
And1: 4,771

Post#74 » by Sprewell4Three » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:19 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
A vow of monogamy is a consensual agreement that does not include freedom to screw around unless that is what the spouses agree upon in advance. Breaking the vow is a choice with consequences. You don't like taking that vow, then don't get married. Social construct conundrum solved.

Tell them Clyde.

The vow isn't to be monogamous. The vow is to forsake all others. The vow is also for better for worse til separated by death. So it's kind of a catchall.

Or pretty much not share your squishy parts with someone else.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#75 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:20 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:lol @ the posts saying cheating is wrong. These are grown adults we are talking about. If Victor Cruz feels like cheating, then, as distasteful as it is, there is nothing "wrong" (illegal) about that. His fiance is perfectly capable of leaving his cheating ass there is nothing stopping her. She's a grown woman.

Human.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#76 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:22 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

I said that.LOL.

It's not about the kid either. It's the idea that the kid will make that person stay with you. Now why do you want that person to stay is the question.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#77 » by Greenie » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:23 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Human.

So be human as a single person.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#78 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:24 pm

Sprewell4Three wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:
greenhughes wrote:Tell them Clyde.

Or pretty much not share your squishy parts with someone else.

But if you do you're supposed to stick it out. Life happens. It's all well and good to sit there and point out moral turpitudes but all we're doing is throwing stones in glass houses. Everybody who has never broken a promise or a rule gets to have their say. Everybody else shut up about it. It isn't our lives.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#79 » by mpharris36 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:24 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Human.

every human should have morals....do we make mistakes, yes. But there is a difference.

Honey, sorry I wasn't thinking last night and left the milk out and now it went bad.

or

Honey, sorry I wasn't thinking last night and I slipped into a thirsty ho.

see the difference, one is an honest mistake that can be defended, the other is not. Because one is morally related.

ROSTER

prophet_of_rage
RealGM

Post#80 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:25 pm

greenhughes wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Human.

So be human as a single person.

Cruz is a single person.

Return to New York Knicks