ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Antonio Cromartie dubs Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. a "one-year wonder"

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: OT: Antonio Cromartie dubs Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. a "one-year wonder" 

Post#801 » by Greenie » Tue Jan 5, 2016 5:11 pm

The hell is wrong with the Giants FO?
It's coming.
ElMatatan
General Manager
And1: 487

Post#802 » by ElMatatan » Tue Jan 5, 2016 5:48 pm

rammagen wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:I have no issue with the Jets, but Jet fans puffing they chest at the moment a little to much.

until the mets recent collapse for a few years. the Jets were considered the step child of NY sports for decades. You cant compare the Giants to the Jets. Its laughable. Jets Fans feel Good, because we sucked the last few years. Untill then, they was always looking UP. Are yall Mad, yall played in GIANTS stadium all those years? The Jets are almost bad as the eagles. Who can take pride in a super bowl won in 1968? 99% of yall never seen the team in the super bowl before. :lol:

Its really hard to take Jet Fans talking **** seriously.

it is really hard taking **** Giant fans seruiously I mean when you get old an retire you just become dolphin fans anyway. Seriously giant fans talking **** and they have teh same amount of loosing season since 2000 as the jets. this whole giant's are better thing is just a myth.
F you all you can't be happy for other ny teams. I remember when the giants were so bad they had walk on try outs in the 70's. I knew people who tried out. But half of you'll here don't remember that

I still much rather be a Dolphins fan than a Jets fan. Jets fan are the laughing stock of the NFL. The Dolphins are at least a much more prosperous organization than the Jets. The giants since 2000 have been to 3 superbowls and the Jets to Nada...what merits losing then if it aint winning the superbowl. Only in Jets world is it cool to just make the playoffs.

How is Giants - 4 rings and the Jets - 1 a Myth?

I remember when the Jets were so bad that they only won ONE game the whole entire year. The 90's were pretty rough for that organization. And your owner is a Repub, who gets constantly clowned by Trump.
NY State of Mind
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#803 » by MaseInYourFace » Tue Jan 5, 2016 6:09 pm

Jets did choke. They had the momentum at that point and blew it.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
MaseInYourFace
RealGM

Post#804 » by MaseInYourFace » Tue Jan 5, 2016 6:11 pm

Reese kinda walking away scratch free. He didn't do a good job building that team. Maybe he wanted Coughlin gone
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
iAdoreeKnicks
Analyst
And1: 5,105

Post#805 » by iAdoreeKnicks » Tue Jan 5, 2016 7:30 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6cGoEi32xY[/youtube]

Eli crying :(
MaseInYourFace
RealGM

Post#806 » by MaseInYourFace » Tue Jan 5, 2016 7:42 pm

CP3Melo wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6cGoEi32xY[/youtube]

Damn, got super emotional. People forget Coughlin goes way back with giants. Dude was an assistant during Parcells era.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,114

Post#807 » by blueNorange » Tue Jan 5, 2016 8:10 pm

i could be wrong about this, but i feel like in all sports there's no more coaches/managers that in addition to doing their job, they also try to make their players better human beings outside of sports.

there's a long list of players that have been echoing the sentiment "you turned me into the man i am today" from former giant players
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
iAdoreeKnicks
Analyst
And1: 5,105

Post#808 » by iAdoreeKnicks » Tue Jan 5, 2016 9:57 pm

blueNorange wrote:i could be wrong about this, but i feel like in all sports there's no more coaches/managers that in addition to doing their job, they also try to make their players better human beings outside of sports.

there's a long list of players that have been echoing the sentiment "you turned me into the man i am today" from former giant players

mrcalzone
Veteran
And1: 2,910

Post#809 » by mrcalzone » Wed Jan 6, 2016 12:25 am

CP3Melo wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6cGoEi32xY[/youtube]

tryin to get my lipreading game on point.

did eli say "love you, tom"
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,534

Post#810 » by Fat Kat » Wed Jan 6, 2016 5:14 am

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/684570053061115904[/tweet]
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
damedash09
Analyst
And1: 1,461

Post#811 » by damedash09 » Sat Jan 9, 2016 11:49 pm

Man the Texans are **** terrible
N8isScofield
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,498

Post#812 » by N8isScofield » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:20 am

damedash09 wrote:Man the Texans are **** terrible

Yup. They don't deserve to be there. It's doubly disgusting that we managed to lose to them which of course helped keep us out of the playoffs. I'm getting tired of watching teams reap the benefits of being in a sh*tty division while deserving teams sit at home.
damedash09
Analyst

Post#813 » by damedash09 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:01 am

That was a really good game Bengals choking out as usual
damedash09
Analyst

Post#814 » by damedash09 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:03 am

N8isScofield wrote:
damedash09 wrote:Man the Texans are **** terrible

Yup. They don't deserve to be there. It's doubly disgusting that we managed to lose to them which of course helped keep us out of the playoffs. I'm getting tired of watching teams reap the benefits of being in a sh*tty division while deserving teams sit at home.

Yea that was a twrrible loss very winnable game
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,346

Post#815 » by Phish Tank » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:05 am

NFL needs a no-tolerance policy on a lot of these personal foul/defenseless player hits. Need to have automatic ejections and stuff. Cut the fighting and nonsense down. It'll make the game much much better
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#816 » by EchelonNYK » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:17 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs4M2iwF7PE[/youtube]

Nutty ass game.
rammagen
Head Coach
And1: 778

Post#817 » by rammagen » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:33 pm

why am I so glad I blocked el manhatan I screwed up and looked at the board with out signing in and lost 5 iq points . Dude just stfu. You bias hate is one reason why the Giant mythos is a myth. there is no we are are this or that you are a bunch of head butting, punch throwing prima donna 3.5 finger players coach quitting, who if they did not get hot at the right time would not have even finished 500 in two of those super bowl years. The aints are dysfunctional and about to go through a long period of being bad once your qb retires.
so gtfo son you are the reason why people hate Knick fans, your ignorance makes everone else get grouped in with you.
Crap I would rather be an eagles fans a team that booed Santa then root for a football team you root for.
Quote from ESPN’s Bill Simmons posted on Twitter “28 FT’s to 5. I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey”
ElMatatan
General Manager

Post#818 » by ElMatatan » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:08 pm

^^^lmaooo

I really don't know who you are or that you had blocked me. But I am appalled that I am the reason that people hate Knicks fans. :D :D

I thought spike lee had more to do with it than me.

Side note when ever you want to discuss football, and not act like little girl on a message board, I would like to discuss football. Especially why do you feel that the Giants will be mediocre for a long time and why are you so against a team getting hot at the right time, isn't that how teams win Super Bowls?
NY State of Mind
rammagen
Head Coach
And1: 778

Post#819 » by rammagen » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:22 pm

ElMatatan wrote:^^^lmaooo

I really don't know who you are or that you had blocked me. But I am appalled that I am the reason that people hate Knicks fans. :D :D

Side note when ever you want to discuss football, and not act like little girl on a message board, I would like to discuss football. Especially why do you feel that the Giants will be mediocre for a long time and why are you so against a team getting hot at the right time, isn't that how teams win Super Bowls?

really your the one insulting half the fan base of the Knicks with stupid ass comments. Really you think you can insult jet fans with some strange ass comment then act insulted when the truth is pointed out. It is your attitude that turns people off the Knicks and their fans. You think you are self entitled and can be degrading to other people because you are a giant fan or because you post on an internet forum. Bite me, you don't have the balls to talk to people like that in real life an you know it.
Go insult someone else
You got made when I pointed out facts pure and simple and then you got insulting first. Go be a dolphin fan I don't care just stop bringing down the collective IQ of the board, with bs posts. That's the issue with Kids on this board you all think you are smart but you don't know ****
As a side note don't act all knowing and insulting on message board asshat. I am glad you don't know who am I am I have been posting here since 2002/2003 at least I know people on the board and who /what they are.
Quote from ESPN’s Bill Simmons posted on Twitter “28 FT’s to 5. I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey”
ElMatatan
General Manager

Post#820 » by ElMatatan » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:30 pm

rammagen wrote:
ElMatatan wrote:^^^lmaooo

really your the one insulting half the fan base of the Knicks with stupid ass comments. Really you think you can insult jet fans with some strange ass comment then act insulted when the truth is pointed out. It is your attitude that turns people off the Knicks and their fans. You think you are self entitled and can be degrading to other people because you are a giant fan or because you post on an internet forum. Bite me, you don't have the balls to talk to people like that in real life an you know it.
Go insult someone else
You got made when I pointed out facts pure and simple and then you got insulting first. Go be a dolphin fan I don't care just stop bringing down the collective IQ of the board, with bs posts. That's the issue with Kids on this board you all think you are smart but you don't know ****
As a side note don't act all knowing and insulting on message board asshat. I am glad you don't know who am I am I have been posting here since 2002/2003 at least I know people on the board and who /what they are.

Lol. Did you change your screen name? I am going to go out on a limb and say that because of your female tendencies you're Bill Bradley.

As far as this thread Giants >>> Jets

Me >>> You
NY State of Mind

Return to New York Knicks