ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread V

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,031

Re: Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread V 

Post#1961 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:57 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Boy this didn't age well. :D

#NoDiddy

Diddy in some serious hot water.

They are saying Jay Z is next on their radar.

I always knew Jay Z had something shady about him. Any man who refers to himself as God has some serious issues.

Let's just say that Jay has done some horrible things to a person who was a teenage girl at the time, and he is probably scared to death that his daughter is now nearly a teenager, and may fall prey to a man who is just like he is.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,792

Post#1962 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:45 pm

TerrenceClarke wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
TerrenceClarke wrote:

This a body to u?

cant front i thought it was AI cause drake going directly at them. he usually only does subs. he aint have this energy for pusha though. they saying kendrick been holding on a nuclear drake diss for 4 years so lets see if he finally drops it.

i was disappointed in my guy cole for back pedaling but i guess hes in a different space in this time of his life and doesn't want spend negative energy anymore. it is what it is.

i am just glad we finally got people going at each other now. even chris brown and quavo dropping diss tracks to each other lol

Yeah Cole did some corny schit. :lol:

Ross came back fast and punched Drake in the gut mad quick.

waiting on that KDot tho. I’m expecting him to be ruthless.

Even the weekend firing shots :lol:

rozay trolling him heavy too :lol:
Read on Twitter

joe budden said kendrick was in the lab this week recording a new diss to drake and its nasty. im hoping it drops this week
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,677

Post#1963 » by JustBuzzin » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
TerrenceClarke wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:cant front i thought it was AI cause drake going directly at them. he usually only does subs. he aint have this energy for pusha though. they saying kendrick been holding on a nuclear drake diss for 4 years so lets see if he finally drops it.

i was disappointed in my guy cole for back pedaling but i guess hes in a different space in this time of his life and doesn't want spend negative energy anymore. it is what it is.

i am just glad we finally got people going at each other now. even chris brown and quavo dropping diss tracks to each other lol

Yeah Cole did some corny schit. :lol:

Ross came back fast and punched Drake in the gut mad quick.

waiting on that KDot tho. I’m expecting him to be ruthless.

Even the weekend firing shots :lol:

rozay trolling him heavy too :lol:
Read on Twitter

joe budden said kendrick was in the lab this week recording a new diss to drake and its nasty. im hoping it drops this week

Ross was partying and hanging with Diddy heavy throughout his career. I wouldn't be making jokes about other rappers. We all know Diddy got a piece of that Ross booty.

Return to New York Knicks