ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Knicks Snack on Philly Cheese Steaks & Jerry West Smiles

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,515

Re: PG: Knicks Snack on Philly Cheese Steaks & Jerry West Smiles 

Post#521 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:34 pm

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,403

Post#522 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:35 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Guano wrote:just google searched "sri chinmoyy fraud" and the first result was 'Sleazy' swami dubbed lying sex pest'

they all f*ck the disciples. that's nearly 1000 percent no mater what the group is or their beliefs. it pretty much always plays out like this. "oh my god master, you've opened my mind to the wonders of the universe. i've never felt as connected before to all things". "yes my child, i am glad, now blow me."

"Usually the godhead is unknowable, except in this case" *unzips pants*
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,724

Post#523 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:37 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
The Mitch stuff still has to be tongue and cheek though. I mean you (by your own account like to stir the pot) so I think it's just to get under your skin rather than people thinking Mitch is actually not a useful player. He nearly won us a playoff series last year.

You aren't sensitive since you dish it out you can't complain about it coming back to you :lol:

Hey, I like to stir the pot too! Talking about RJ makes me feel better about this Knicks trade for OG. What’s wrong with that? We fleeced Ujiri.

It seems to me that the RJ stans need to grow a thicker skin or hop on board the OG Train. Why should “We The People” be silenced?

Dafuq is wrong with you?

Oh, relax you. Don't you meditate or something? Well, go do that.

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
Free Palestine
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#524 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:37 pm

Guano wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Guano wrote:
i've seen enough cult docs to realize they're after two things - money and sex.

and they always find a way to f*ck it up too. they're getting money. they have endless women who are willing have sex with them. but then they decide to not pay taxes or force themselves onto other women. they groom children. there was the crazy guy upstate who started to brand women and force them to take naked videos he could use as blackmail. and my guy looked like someone's accountant from a store front in queens. he had the heirs to the seagrams fortune bankrolling him and was like "this isn't good enough, what kind of foul sh*t can i do to get myself arrested ?" :lol:

:lol:
they ALWAYS want to fly to close to the sun.

Icarus wants to put the dick in us
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#525 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:38 pm

I wasn't even going to mention RJ at all. But now you all keep bringing him up. Okay. Fine with me. :D
Free Palestine
Guano
RealGM
And1: 40,562

Post#526 » by Guano » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:39 pm

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:i actually think now that he's gone, it's probably the right decision to limit rj talk. it's kind of a dead topic and people won't change their mind no matter what side they're on. it is interesting though that 100 posts a day ripping a player who was actually playing great before he got hurt and hasn't played in weeks seems to be perfectly acceptable. it's a pick and choose agenda based on who likes who on here sometimes. people have pointed out the same thing about randle. you can say all manner of foul things about not only his game but his character and that doesn't seem to be a problem. the behavioral guidelines are not enforced across the board. there's favoritism abound.

The Mitch stuff still has to be tongue and cheek though. I mean you (by your own account like to stir the pot) so I think it's just to get under your skin rather than people thinking Mitch is actually not a useful player. He nearly won us a playoff series last year.

You aren't sensitive since you dish it out you can't complain about it coming back to you :lol:

this man does not believe in justice for all!!!!!!!!!!! my fellow citizens, we are living under an authoritarian regime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
mp hit you with those are YOUR consequences not mine
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#527 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:40 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Take away that plaid jacket and Becky looks like she would be blowing cross country truckers for meth
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#528 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:40 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Yes. Much better since the trade of The Man Who Shall Be Nameless.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,344

Post#529 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:40 pm

duetta wrote:With regard to Indian gurus (and I've been a yogi on/off for 44 years), there was a point in the late 1980-early 1990s at which many, many of them were accused of having sexual relations with their female disciples. Swami Rama, Amrit Desai, Swami Sachidinanda (who ran the IYI here in NYC, where I first studied), a bunch of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_by_yoga_gurus

Huh, I didn't know Sachidinanda was one of them. Kripalu and Himalayan Institute I knew about. Thing is the organizations continue and they can produce good instruction and instructors in spite of the original leadership's failure

Muktananda also preyed on women. He was an even bigger influence than any of those three and he either generated or affected waves of future teachers in America. I don't judge anyone for being a student of his and then teaching either.

The big difference is the successor battle to run Syda Foundation resulted in lots of shady conduct for a long time. Again, many people benefitted from Syda, but some were harmed, controlled and manipulated as the leadership exhibited cult behavior
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#530 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:41 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Take away that plaid jacket and Becky looks like she would be blowing cross country truckers for meth

Lot Lizard Becky it is
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#531 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:49 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

he practiced step backs to create separation on his 3PA's this Summer. He's remembering that now. He can't be just catch and shoot. He has to shake people loose and drive, shoot or kick off the dribble. And he has to take shots where he has a good look and NOT pass the ball. Too many times I've seen him drive or cut and get the ball and pass off even though he's only six feet from the basket. He has to take those shots.
ImageImageImage
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,523

Post#532 » by Chanel Bomber » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:54 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Volde
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#533 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:56 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Volde

What's that mean?
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#534 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:56 pm

:lol: They're losing their minds.

Free Palestine
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,696

Post#535 » by mpharris36 » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:00 pm

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:i actually think now that he's gone, it's probably the right decision to limit rj talk. it's kind of a dead topic and people won't change their mind no matter what side they're on. it is interesting though that 100 posts a day ripping a player who was actually playing great before he got hurt and hasn't played in weeks seems to be perfectly acceptable. it's a pick and choose agenda based on who likes who on here sometimes. people have pointed out the same thing about randle. you can say all manner of foul things about not only his game but his character and that doesn't seem to be a problem. the behavioral guidelines are not enforced across the board. there's favoritism abound.

this man does not believe in justice for all!!!!!!!!!!! my fellow citizens, we are living under an authoritarian regime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naa naa boo boo stick your head in doo doo!
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,076

Post#536 » by DaGawd » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:01 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

the accuracy :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BaF
Washington Wizards
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,453

Post#537 » by robillionaire » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:01 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote::lol: They're losing their minds.

this man said a 40 point loss was flukey :lol:
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,523

Post#538 » by Chanel Bomber » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:02 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Volde

What's that mean?

Voldermort

You're super late :lol:
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,438

Post#539 » by duetta » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:04 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:Huh, I didn't know Sachidinanda was one of them. Kripalu and Himalayan Institute I knew about. Thing is the organizations continue and they can produce good instruction and instructors in spite of the original leadership's failure

Muktananda also preyed on women. He was an even bigger influence than any of those three and he either generated or affected waves of future teachers in America. I don't judge anyone for being a student of his and then teaching either.

The big difference is the successor battle to run Syda Foundation resulted in lots of shady conduct for a long time. Again, many people benefitted from Syda, but some were harmed, controlled and manipulated as the leadership exhibited cult behavior

The woman who introduced me to yoga was a disciple of Muktananda. She was an actress and a little bit out there, even for me...
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,696

Post#540 » by mpharris36 » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:04 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Hey, I like to stir the pot too! Talking about RJ makes me feel better about this Knicks trade for OG. What’s wrong with that? We fleeced Ujiri.

It seems to me that the RJ stans need to grow a thicker skin or hop on board the OG Train. Why should “We The People” be silenced?

We let it slide with you. It's like a grandparent that goes back to smoking cigarettes and the family allows it... we know it's bad but there time is limited on earth so we let you enjoy...
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ

Return to New York Knicks