ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Refs and Thibs f*Ck us

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,675

Re: PG: Refs and Thibs f*Ck us 

Post#641 » by KnicksGod » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:03 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Wildcat wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm going to be real tight if Thibs doesn't find minutes for Precious when the squad is fully healthy.

Thibs is turning him into a valuable trade chip

This time it is THREE second round picks.
Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,395

Post#642 » by Hes_On_Fire » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:07 pm

No offense but if you have been watching Precious and think his defense has only been "OK" you don't know what good defense is.

Especially for a guy playing 45 mpg, his defense has been incredible. And he's very versatile. He's developing into a good rotation player for sure. Offensively he will probably always suck but defensively the guy can play and play VERY WELL.
New York Knicks franchise W-L record as of 9/2/22 since James L Dolan assumed full ownership (2001):

673-1,007
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,989

Post#643 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:11 pm

aggo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
I can assure you, he absolutely did not want to play in Newark on that that garbage ass 24 win Nets team in 2010 :lol:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NJN/2011.html

^^there is no way he was going to choose this slop over that squad the Knicks had with Amare. He wanted his cake and to eat it too.

I would love to hear more of that interview but, saying he didn't want NY and back then he said he'll go to the Nets... He wanted whatever team took him and paid him. He wanted that money over everything else. He didn't give two shyts about our HC or the system we played. He didn't give a shyt about what it cost to get him. He wanted that Max deal before the CBA expired. I believe they were already talking about moving to Brooklyn then too. Either way... He wanted his money over everything else.

my recollection is that your version is correct.

Melo wanted his money, but he was using the Nets at leverage against the Knicks.

Both of you, please watch this interview from that time, and yall both tell me with a straight face that Melo wanted to go play in NEWARK for a 24 win Nets team :lol: my memory isn't that bad now

Melo: "WHO???? :o"
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,311

Post#644 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:49 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
aggo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
I would love to hear more of that interview but, saying he didn't want NY and back then he said he'll go to the Nets... He wanted whatever team took him and paid him. He wanted that money over everything else. He didn't give two shyts about our HC or the system we played. He didn't give a shyt about what it cost to get him. He wanted that Max deal before the CBA expired. I believe they were already talking about moving to Brooklyn then too. Either way... He wanted his money over everything else.

my recollection is that your version is correct.

Melo wanted his money, but he was using the Nets at leverage against the Knicks.

Both of you, please watch this interview from that time, and yall both tell me with a straight face that Melo wanted to go play in NEWARK for a 24 win Nets team :lol: my memory isn't that bad now

Melo: "WHO???? :o"

Play the interview when he said he'll go to the Nets. That's just some reporter with no clue he is responding to.
:beer: RIP mags
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 25,005

Post#645 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:51 am

RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,481

Post#646 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:17 am

So did the NBA sweep the theft of this game under the rug?

I completely checked out after that game and have not followed anything since I was so disgusted by the criminality of it.

I don't see anything indicating other than the NBA front office turning a blind eye to this gambling heist, so did I miss anything?
ImageImageImage

Return to New York Knicks