ImageImageImageImageImage

pg: the dirt cake game

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,284

Re: pg: the dirt cake game 

Post#141 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:45 am

rajajackal wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
rajajackal wrote:people think it means you don't like his game to say this, but he is better suited to a role as a power-reserve. sadly we don't have much of a choice at the moment

when he is healthy though, i am not sure how mitch has an better argument to starting over ihart. ihart at full strength actually helps our offense and defensively he is very good. our offense is worse with mitch

the offense really started to click when we swapped rj for og. when we have og and randle back on the floor, i'm not sure how much the offense would suffer, or it'd offset the value of mitch's presence down low. i'd like to see before demoting the guy who's held us down longer than anyone else on the roster

while i agree swapping rj for og made us a lot better on offense, i think you're discrediting hartenstein. hartenstein isn't clogging the paint as much as mitch and it opens up the offense.

he's also a skilled passer too
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,724

Post#142 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:when he is healthy though, i am not sure how mitch has an better argument to starting over ihart. ihart at full strength actually helps our offense and defensively he is very good. our offense is worse with mitch

the offense hardly changed when mitch got hurt but the defense went to the bottom of the league. wrong attack fatty mcfattenstein!!!!!!!!!

i'll let my laywer handle this thank you very much!
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:[
We started playing better opponents, and even before that our defense had been pretty much ass against good teams, we gave up 116 pts to a KD-Beal less Suns team and were rolled by the Wolves. Our offense against good teams was pitiful with Mitch as well, which is never really brought up for whatever reason.

Most importantly, 10% of the cap for a guy that regularly misses around 40% of the season? That's not money well spent.

We were like 3-8 vs teams .500 or better with him, our ORTG was pitiful in those games with him too, he had a 100.7 ORTG vs them. He had a 86 ORTG against the Bucks that last half he played, I know sham will try to say it's cause he was hurt, but he had an 86 ORTG against them which was in early November.

Nevermind the whole offense/defense thing, he can't stay healthy, and sham will act like we're nothing without a guy that has now missed 43 of our 64 games, we're 25-18 without him, we were 12-9 with him, so irreplaceable! He's missed more than half the season already, last year he missed a quarter of the season. Imagine how much PCP you need to smoke to be able to sit around making fun of guys that play through injuries to defend Mr. Glass.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,284

Post#143 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:36 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
the offense hardly changed when mitch got hurt but the defense went to the bottom of the league. wrong attack fatty mcfattenstein!!!!!!!!!

i'll let my laywer handle this thank you very much!

We were like 3-8 vs teams .500 or better with him, our ORTG was pitiful in those games with him too, he had a 100.7 ORTG vs them. He had a 86 ORTG against the Bucks that last half he played, I know sham will try to say it's cause he was hurt, but he had an 86 ORTG against them which was in early November.

Nevermind the whole offense/defense thing, he can't stay healthy, and sham will act like we're nothing without a guy that has now missed 43 of our 64 games, we're 25-18 without him, we were 12-9 with him, so irreplaceable! He's missed more than half the season already, last year he missed a quarter of the season. Imagine how much PCP you need to smoke to be able to sit around making fun of guys that play through injuries to defend Mr. Glass.

mr uncle murda never has a rebuttal to this. and hes back to hiding!!
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Besart19
RealGM
And1: 4,184

Post#144 » by Besart19 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:25 am

Fury wrote:
Besart19 wrote:since late January, Brunson has had a better shooting % than 33.3% from three point range in only 3 games

This isn't true. He just had 2 in the last 5 games.

look at the game logs… only 3 games above 1/3 ratio
Strength and Honour!
Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,154

Post#145 » by Fury » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:40 pm

Besart19 wrote:
Fury wrote:
Besart19 wrote:since late January, Brunson has had a better shooting % than 33.3% from three point range in only 3 games

There's more than 3, man

Look at them again.

March 8 vs Magic - 4/7
February 29 vs Warriors - 4/7
February 24 vs Celtics - 4/9
February 14 vs Magic - 5/8
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,471

Post#146 » by DOT » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:30 pm

Fury wrote:
Besart19 wrote:
Fury wrote:

There's more than 3, man

Look at them again.

March 8 vs Magic - 4/7
February 29 vs Warriors - 4/7
February 24 vs Celtics - 4/9
February 14 vs Magic - 5/8

I think he's getting February and January confused.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe

Return to New York Knicks