ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Donte McBride Bury Nets Next to Jimmy Hoffa

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,523

Re: PG: Donte McBride Bury Nets Next to Jimmy Hoffa 

Post#221 » by Chanel Bomber » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:44 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:Tyla bringing that Amapiano South African sound to America, she should be a huge star soon.

SA has been the sleeping giant of music (on the global stage) for the last few decades.

Music is crazy.
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 7,629

Post#222 » by Knick4Real » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:03 am

Chanel Bomber wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:Tyla bringing that Amapiano South African sound to America, she should be a huge star soon.

SA has been the sleeping giant of music (on the global stage) for the last few decades.

Music is crazy.

100%

I was in Cape Town last year and heard all kinda music there I never heard here.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,914

Post#223 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:54 am

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:We might be able to cross Bojan, Burks and Prescious out of the playoff rotation if everyone is healthy....or maybe situational at best

But a big question if we'll ever be healthy.

iHart
Randle
OG
Donte
Brunson

Mitch
Hart
Deuce

Randle is such a question mark physically that i think Thibs will have to play Precious some. I can't fathom Randle playing 36-42 mins with that shoulder

True about Randle. Hart might get most of those minutes though especially if OG is healthy.

Might be a few minutes for Prescious or Bojan depending on the matchup and what we need

Thibs will play guys who he trusts will attack the match up. I can see the PF spot being player by committee. That includes Josh Hart
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Besart19
RealGM
And1: 4,030

Post#224 » by Besart19 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:58 am

RHODEY wrote:
Besart19 wrote:If Randle wouldnt get injured, our signing should have been DeRozan

Hart / Mitch
Randle / Achi
Anunoby / Hart
Donte / Derozan
Brunson / McBride

Yeah I'm sure a Multiple AllStar like Derozan would love the idea of playing backup to Donte :D

Ginobili was a backup since 2007
Strength and Honour!
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,341

Post#225 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am

Knick4Real wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:

Music is crazy.

100%

I was in Cape Town last year and heard all kinda music there I never heard here.

This is one of my favorite albums of all time

This is the playlist for the whole album

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_ltDFS_gMOCT7GNXbez43i7P9GoD4A0ElI
ImageImageImage
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,572

Post#226 » by Fat Kat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:13 am

I remember someone here telling me that Dorian Finney-Smith was good at basketball.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,094

Post#227 » by stuporman » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:42 am

Are people still fretting about OG and Randle not playing yet? :rofl:
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,914

Post#228 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:53 am

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:We might be able to cross Bojan, Burks and Prescious out of the playoff rotation if everyone is healthy....or maybe situational at best

iHart
Randle
OG
Donte
Brunson

Mitch
Hart
Deuce

Mitch gona be starting once he's 100% n ready to play full games

I also think Precious will be used for his versatility on defense but we'll see if Thibs ever gives Randle a rest once he comes back

Also think Bogs gona be a sniper come playoff time

Maybe about Mitch. Hard to say until he gets healthy. Either way I see a 50/50 kinda split.

Bojan has looked horrible so far. I hope he can get it together. Big problem is that defensively he's been real bad. But hopefully he starts hitting some 3s at a good clip.

Bojan is missing clean looks that he usually makes. That's like the only positive that i can lay out regarding him, it might be that he's in a slump and needs to find his rhythm. But if he's not shooting well, he is unplayable, so i dunno what Thibs is gonna do with him.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,403

Post#229 » by thebuzzardman » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:28 pm

stuporman wrote:Are people still fretting about OG and Randle not playing yet? :rofl:

No. I've settled into being comfortable they won't play again until next season.
GettinitDone
Head Coach
And1: 2,940

Post#230 » by GettinitDone » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:42 pm

Read on Twitter
Fat Kat
RealGM

Post#231 » by Fat Kat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:26 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,377
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#232 » by BKlutch » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:09 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Nets need picks.
Nets need to trade Bridges while he still has value.
Nets front office seems paralyzed.
Nets in cesspool of their own making.

Hi Joe and Clara!

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,311

Post#233 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:25 pm

iHart
Randle
OG
Donte
Brunson

Mitch
Hart
Deuce

Precious earned minutes and he should be in a 9 man playoff rotation. Randle is a huge risk to re-aggravate his injury and, apparently OG is too so, there should be back up minutes available. How ready is Mitch gonna be after missing 4+ months as well?

The big picture should be all hands on deck and not a shorter rotation. Thibs is a maniac. If he ran a deeper regular season rotation then maybe we would have a healthier squad come playoff time.
:beer: RIP mags
Fat Kat
RealGM

Post#234 » by Fat Kat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:27 pm

Read on Twitter
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,834

Post#235 » by spree2kawhi » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:04 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:

iHart
Randle
OG
Donte
Brunson

Mitch
Hart
Deuce

Precious earned minutes and he should be in a 9 man playoff rotation. Randle is a huge risk to re-aggravate his injury and, apparently OG is too so, there should be back up minutes available. How ready is Mitch gonna be after missing 4+ months as well?

The big picture should be all hands on deck and not a shorter rotation. Thibs is a maniac. If he ran a deeper regular season rotation then maybe we would have a healthier squad come playoff time.

This has shaped up to be a very, very good team. Incredible. Imagine having Bojan Bogdanovic at the end of your bench. He is averaging 16 ppg on the season.

How to take this further?

I’d still love Bridges at SG for us, DVo stays here though. The PFs I’d like to replace Randle with have all retired: K-Mart, McDyess, KG. In the current era, the power forward we need seems to be Randle, so we might as well roll with the roster we have.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,311

Post#236 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:20 pm

spree2kawhi wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:

iHart
Randle
OG
Donte
Brunson

Mitch
Hart
Deuce

This has shaped up to be a very, very good team. Incredible. Imagine having Bojan Bogdanovic at the end of your bench. He is averaging 16 ppg on the season.

How to take this further?

I’d still love Bridges at SG for us, DVo stays here though. The PFs I’d like to replace Randle with have all retired: K-Mart, McDyess, KG. In the current era, the power forward we need seems to be Randle, so we might as well roll with the roster we have.

It's a very good team if the roster could stay healthy. We could always use another star but, right now they are contenders. The staying healthy part is key though. I know some don't think 82 game 7s a year causes fatigue/injury but, I'm not one of them. Thibs needs to stop the nonsense and expand the regular season rotation to help keep players fresh/healthy for the playoffs while keeping end of the bench players involved. Only 9 players and everyone else can go fuq themselves is not a logical strategy at all.
:beer: RIP mags
Context
RealGM
And1: 12,450

Post#237 » by Context » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:22 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis