ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Dick wasn't enough for the Raptors, Knicks win with a Precious facial to top it off!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,459

Re: PG: Dick wasn't enough for the Raptors, Knicks win with a Precious facial to top it off! 

Post#161 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm

Have we ever seen a young player improve his shooting as much as Deuce has? That 3pt shot is lethal!

Mitch looked good! Fingers crossed he doesn't suffer any setbacks like OG.

Precious dunk on that scrub was NASTY!

Got sad seeing RJ and IQ on their bench. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with what I've seen from OG when he played and I'm happy that Deuce got an opportunity and Precious has been a nice addition as well but I miss having RJ and IQ. Both are such good kids and were easy to root for. Wish them nothing but success!!
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,691

Re: PG: Dick wasn't enough for the Raptors, Knicks win with a Precious facial to top it off! 

Post#162 » by mpharris36 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:Also, Bojan finally made me not look crazy for supporting the trade. At least for one night :lol:

it could have been the opponent playing a big part because the raptors are currently a d-league team tanking.

But he wasn't thinking too much...he was just letting it fly and thats what he was brought into to do...I think he was looking way to tentative trying to fit in...your a great shooter...shoot it.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,310

Post#163 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:Have we ever seen a young player improve his shooting as much as Deuce has? That 3pt shot is lethal!

Got sad seeing RJ and IQ on their bench. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with what I've seen from OG when he played and I'm happy that Deuce got an opportunity and Precious has been a nice addition as well but I miss having RJ and IQ. Both are such good kids and were easy to root for. Wish them nothing but success!!

Sad part about being a fan. Losing good young players who were good dudes in general. Kids we watched grow up together. One consolation is they went to the same team. At least they have each other. Too bad the fit was wonky here and it didn't work out for them. I could not be happier with the current team though so, good luck in their journey. OAKAAK!
:beer: RIP mags
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,341

Post#164 » by iLLmatic860 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:Have we ever seen a young player improve his shooting as much as Deuce has? That 3pt shot is lethal!

He was killing it in the gleague. Not sure if he was shooting this good but its clear as day that he just wasn't getting enough playing time to get into rhythm

Thibs gets all this hate for choosing vets over youth but he's much better at player development and evaluating talent than he's given credit for
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,310

Post#165 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:

He was killing it in the gleague. Not sure if he was shooting this good but its clear as day that he just wasn't getting enough playing time to get into rhythm

Thibs gets all this hate for choosing vets over youth but he's much better at player development and evaluating talent than he's given credit for

I agree and am somewhat guilty of this. It was never about can he develop players for me. It was about playing washed vets to chase meaningless wins like his second season playing Burks at PG instead of giving IQ a shot and letting him grow through his mistakes win or lose. We were barely chasing the play in that year. He gets a little crazy with things.

He does seem to know who just doesn't have what it takes to in HIS system though...and some in the NBA at all. Scam Reddish/Grimes/Obi/Evan/Kemba etc. are examples.

I love Thibs and hate things he does at the same time. Maybe he's better than I give him credit for but, he certainly does some DUMB SHYT at times.
:beer: RIP mags
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,394

Post#166 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

ScienceOfLosing wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Shame that OGs elbow going the way of Bernard King's knee

This will be my new avatar
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,316

Post#167 » by TheGreenArrow » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

evevale wrote:Image

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,652

Post#168 » by WaltFrazier » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm

Meat wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

nah he been having pointy ass elbows

Is this Brian Sutterer a real doctor? Let's go after his license
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,316

Post#169 » by TheGreenArrow » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

Read on Twitter
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,488

Post#170 » by RHODEY » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:Man whatever happened to that Knicks lawsuit against the Raptors

The Raptors pled no contest to running a clown franchise.
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,091

Post#171 » by stuporman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm

I don't even think a bag of dicks could save this season for the raptors but they should try it anyway just in case.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 7,626

Post#172 » by Knick4Real » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm

BadNewsBarnes wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:TO are tanking cupcakes these days so big whoop, but nonetheless the goodies are:

DEUCE is a beast

Mitch is back

Hartenstein is all the way back and looks frigging incredible out there

Bogie is finding his way and could be a key for us

My Precious!

Shake Milton, the man, the legend

And a Burks DNP....

Knick4Real
General Manager

Post#173 » by Knick4Real » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Read on Twitter

traded away RJ, IQ, and Grimes only for Duece to emerge as our best young player! :o :o :o

The way Deuce is playing, if anybody is still missing Grimes they should be banned ASAP!!
Knick4Real
General Manager

Post#174 » by Knick4Real » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:Man whatever happened to that Knicks lawsuit against the Raptors

Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,591

Post#175 » by Meat » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

WaltFrazier wrote:
Meat wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

nah he been having pointy ass elbows

Is this Brian Sutterer a real doctor? Let's go after his license

I can tell he lying, cuz when he replying Sutterer Sutterer
Knick4Real
General Manager

Post#176 » by Knick4Real » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,411

Post#177 » by Zenzibar » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm

Stop All Genocides
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,009

Post#178 » by NYKinMIA » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm

joec32033 wrote:
knicks94 wrote:Wonder what it would take for Deuce to be the next Klay Thompson.

4 more inches.

evevale wrote:Image

Synciere
Head Coach
And1: 4,488

Post#179 » by Synciere » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

That's just Spida saying the right thing. Let us or Miami get into the mix and we'll see just how much he loves Cleveland lol..
Juco24
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,125

Post#180 » by Juco24 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

yeah... didn't he think Lebron was going to return to Cleveland in 2010? I see no way Spida returns... the question is: Do the Knicks go after him hard? They've shown forbearance lately and I can almost guarantee they won't overpay.

Return to New York Knicks