ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Dick wasn't enough for the Raptors, Knicks win with a Precious facial to top it off!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Synciere
Head Coach
And1: 4,488

Re: PG: Dick wasn't enough for the Raptors, Knicks win with a Precious facial to top it off! 

Post#61 » by Synciere » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 am

RHODEY wrote:
Synciere wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

I’m a firm believer in point differential when deciding who are the true contenders. We’re close fam…

Close? We stomping teams out missing our #2 & #3. ....that line was crossed a while ago.

Stomping them by 30 means something I think. But maybe I’m wrong.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,338

Re: PG: Dick wasn't enough for the Raptors, Knicks win with a Precious facial to top it off! 

Post#62 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 am

robillionaire wrote:
TrueWarrior wrote:Jeez. Nobody was even talking about Deuce 3 months ago.

He was a 3rd stringer behind Jalen, RJ, IQ, Grimes, Donte, and Josh getting no PT. Just seemed like he was going to buried forever.

Then the OG trade happened and he’s been growing every game since.

We basically got OG, Precious, and Deuce in that trade.

IQ wants 30 mill a year, while Deuce is making 3 mill a year.

Idk what his future is on our team, as he’s our best young trade chip now on a great contract, who is still behind Jalen and Donte, but I’ll enjoy the hell out of this while it’s happening.

Leon is executive of the year. Thibs is coach of the year.

ImageImageImage
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,448

Post#63 » by robillionaire » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 am

I was watching some replay highlights and was wondering did anybody notice that gradey dick on the raptors has a last name that is a slang term for penis
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#64 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am

Synciere wrote:
Knicks Byke wrote:team chem is off the charts.

no egos, coachable players.

I was going to work a Dick joke into our chemistry but in the end didn’t want to sully our squad with that tomfoolery.

The first rule of Dick Jokes is you do not talk about Dick Jokes
ImageImageImage
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,526

Post#65 » by KnicksGod » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 am

Great stretch but such a weird season with Randle and OG still to come
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#66 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am

robillionaire wrote:I was watching some replay highlights and was wondering did anybody notice that gradey dick on the raptors has a last name that is a slang term for penis

ImageImageImage
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,488

Post#67 » by RHODEY » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am

Synciere wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
Synciere wrote:
I’m a firm believer in point differential when deciding who are the true contenders. We’re close fam…

Close? We stomping teams out missing our #2 & #3. ....that line was crossed a while ago.

Stomping them by 30 means something I think. But maybe I’m wrong.

It does mean something....It means we don't have to be coy about saying we are contenders....and we don't have to accept the "second best" behind the Celts label when healthy. I think we will be first best when healthy because the defense will be insane and we got players like Deuce and Ragu looking like splash brothers 2.0.

We are Clubber Lang getting ready to shock the world!
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#68 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 am

TO are tanking cupcakes these days so big whoop, but nonetheless the goodies are:

DEUCE is a beast

Mitch is back

Hartenstein is all the way back and looks frigging incredible out there

Bogie is finding his way and could be a key for us

My Precious!

Shake Milton, the man, the legend
ImageImageImage
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,166

Post#69 » by TrueWarrior » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 am

KnicksGod wrote:Great stretch but such a weird season with Randle and OG still to come

Ha, yeah.

Im so curious what our full lineup will play like.

Mitch looked good off the bench. Can tell he gained a couple pounds and obviously needs to get back in game shape, but he’s just a load down there. Had some nice moments still, even if the Raps have no bigs. That block was crazy, and he was being aggressive in attacking the basket.

Will Thibs go 10 deep?

He played Precious, who also had a great game, with Mitch.

Bojan gave us good points alongside them.

Seems like these 8 are locks:

Jalen
Donte
OG
Julius
Isaiah
Deuce
Josh
Mitch

Just a matter of what we do with Precious and Bojan. If Julius cant go then they’d still be needed, but if he’s back we may only go with 1 of them at a time.

Alec is hopefully being benched.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#70 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 am

TrueWarrior wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:Great stretch but such a weird season with Randle and OG still to come

Ha, yeah.

Im so curious what our full lineup will play like.

Mitch looked good off the bench. Can tell he gained a couple pounds and obviously needs to get back in game shape, but he’s just a load down there. Had some nice moments still, even if the Raps have no bigs. That block was crazy, and he was being aggressive in attacking the basket.

Will Thibs go 10 deep?

He played Precious, who also had a great game, with Mitch.

Bojan gave us good points alongside them.

Seems like these 8 are locks:

Jalen
Donte
OG
Julius
Isaiah
Deuce
Josh
Mitch

Just a matter of what we do with Precious and Bojan. Alec is hopefully being benched.

Mitch is a really big dude. He looks like he's standing in a crowd of children.

His size will be critical for matchups against the bigger clubs.

And his presence in the offensive paint will help us stay in games when we start bricking and need second chances.
ImageImageImage
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,221

Post#71 » by KnicksGadfly » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 am

Knicks have a lot of crazy good contracts. McBride being this good on a cheap deal might mean he becomes a trade target especially if they target a tier 1 star.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#73 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 am

Deuce the QB is starting to unpack his outlet game.

He had two full court connections tonight that resulted in easy buckets for the release man.

This is the kind of stuff that wins you games down the road.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#74 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:Image

Some people should not grow beards
ImageImageImage
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,206

Post#75 » by Capn'O » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am

Deuce stepping up has basically mitigated the injury losses. When we get them back... watch out. I think Deuce translates to the playoffs.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,166

Post#76 » by TrueWarrior » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am

KnicksGadfly wrote:Knicks have a lot of crazy good contracts. McBride being this good on a cheap deal might mean he becomes a trade target especially if they target a tier 1 star.

This is the unfortunate reality of Deuce breaking out.

Unless we plan on starting him at SG over Donte longterm, which I doubt, then he’ll at best be in another Quickley situation here once everyone is healthy. If he gets all the backup PG and SG minutes he can get up to around 28 mpg perhaps, but we probably still want to upgrade the starters further.

A package of Mitch, Deuce, Bojan, and picks can get something juicy if we want it. Deuce and Mitch are on great contracts, Bojan is expiring, and we have a surplus of picks.

Or we just trade Julius instead.

Either way, we have had a fun season, but this isnt the final championship squad unless we shock the world this year. At some point we are going all in, and a few more guys are going to be moved. Depth is nice, but we could still upgrade basically every starter slightly except PG.

So not to rain on the parade, but I wouldn’t get too attached to Deuce fellas. Leon is cold, and already shipped out RJ, IQ, Obi, and Grimes no problem.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#77 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 am

Capn'O wrote:Deuce stepping up has basically mitigated the injury losses. When we get them back... watch out. I think Deuce translates to the playoffs.

Been saying for a while I expect Deuce to be one of the most clutch people on this squad, right up there with Brunson.

He is always relaxed and fearless
ImageImageImage
offense
RealGM
And1: 4,361

Post#78 » by offense » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 am

mcbride shooting 3's well is a revelation. that is going to bolster our offense even more.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,315

Post#79 » by TheGreenArrow » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 am

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,206

Post#80 » by Capn'O » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Capn'O wrote:Deuce stepping up has basically mitigated the injury losses. When we get them back... watch out. I think Deuce translates to the playoffs.

Been saying for a while I expect Deuce to be one of the most clutch people on this squad, right up there with Brunson.

He is always relaxed and fearless

Yeah but he's also a better athlete than Grimes or IQ and I think that's what will carry over. He's faster and has a better shot. This kid is a player.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:

Return to New York Knicks