ImageImageImageImageImage

Some love for Josh Hart

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Luv those Knicks
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,271

Some love for Josh Hart 

Post#1 » by Luv those Knicks » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am

I knew he's been playing well, but I didn't realize it was quite this well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/josh-hart-has-set-knicks-record-with-production/ar-BB1kEngp?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=1804a94e0636403697edc891575ae481&ei=10

He has also turned into a nightly triple-double threat. In the first 418 games of his NBA career, Hart didn’t record a single triple-double. In the last 24 games he has recorded six

Dante has stepped up into one of the best 2-guards we've had in years. I-Hart, before missing some games, was playing huge. Precious stepped up into a solid and respectable starting PF. Obviously Deuce too and I think Josh's contributions may have gone unnoticed with so many players stepping up.

This is kind of crazy, it's like so many of these guys are the kind of supporting cast you need to win. The Knicks have had deep teams before, but I don't remember this kind of "wow, this guy can really play" that you could say about so many players. (does that make sense?)

We loved Josh last year, but it's like he's even better than that recently. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but this team is kind of amazing.
Embiid wanted to win so badly, he deliberately injured Mitchell Robinson.

Classy.
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,871

Re: Some love for Josh Hart 

Post#2 » by 8516knicks » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

It's striking all these guys blowing up and giving us a pretty long (by NBA standards) window of continuing to be good. Right now we have 5 guys who can get double figures on rebounds on any given night. And from no reliable shooters we have a bunch as well. And just about everyone plays good D or really hustles trying to.
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,530

Post#3 » by Wildcat » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:52 pm

Josh -- along with the other guys on this team -- are quite the likably crew. He couldn't wear a better numbered jersey.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,447

Post#4 » by robillionaire » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

Someone here kept insisting he’s just a guy. Glad he’s a Knick. He is a lot better than scam rubbish. Another Leon masterclass
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,310

Post#5 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

This is my all time favorite team...since EWING was drafted! We have depth that would start on a lot of teams. We have multiple all NBA/All Star level players in our starting lineup. Perfect role players. Tough, gritty, hustlers with a chemistry I don't think I have ever seen from a Knicks team.

Brunson/Deuce
DDV
OG*/Hart
Randle*/Precious
iHart/Mitch/Sims

10 players and I love every one of them. Throw in Bogs when his shot is on and I don't recall ever being this deep when fully healthy. Milton/Burks as worst case emergency as 12/13 man up? :lol:

This is a special team folks. I really hope we get EVERYONE back for the playoffs. That Randle injury is killing my soul!! OG too! Fuqqing BULLSHYT!!!
:beer: RIP mags
robillionaire
RealGM

Post#6 » by robillionaire » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

I was critical of the amount of money he got paid but nobody can say he didn’t earn it this year with the amount of minutes he’s played and winning basketball
rajajackal
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,349

Post#7 » by rajajackal » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

robillionaire wrote:I was critical of the amount of money he got paid but nobody can say he didn’t earn it this year with the amount of minutes he’s played and winning basketball

i never minded. board man gets paid
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,459

Post#8 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:This is my all time favorite team...since EWING was drafted! We have depth that would start on a lot of teams. We have multiple all NBA/All Star level players in our starting lineup. Perfect role players. Tough, gritty, hustlers with a chemistry I don't think I have ever seen from a Knicks team.

Brunson/Deuce
DDV
OG*/Hart
Randle*/Precious
iHart/Mitch/Sims

10 players and I love every one of them. Throw in Bogs when his shot is on and I don't recall ever being this deep when fully healthy. Milton/Burks as worst case emergency as 12/13 man up? :lol:

This is a special team folks. I really hope we get EVERYONE back for the playoffs. That Randle injury is killing my soul!! OG too! Fuqqing BULLSHYT!!!

Yet you despise the HC so how does that make sense? :lol:
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran

Post#9 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

Maybe I'm a victim of living in the present but I think Hart just might be the best rebounder I've ever seen here. His timing, ability and pursuit of rebounds is almost Rodman like.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#10 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:This is my all time favorite team...since EWING was drafted! We have depth that would start on a lot of teams. We have multiple all NBA/All Star level players in our starting lineup. Perfect role players. Tough, gritty, hustlers with a chemistry I don't think I have ever seen from a Knicks team.

Brunson/Deuce
DDV
OG*/Hart
Randle*/Precious
iHart/Mitch/Sims

I don't despise the HC. I hate some of his methods tremendously and I react over the top with hyperbole but, I always say it's sloppy but gets results. I always say his defense is great. He's also a maniac. Both can be true.
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,522

Post#11 » by Chanel Bomber » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm

My favorite Knick with Mitch.

His style of play reminds me of Young Chanel's style of play.
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran

Post#12 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:

Brunson/Deuce
DDV
OG*/Hart
Randle*/Precious
iHart/Mitch/Sims

I don't despise the HC. I hate some of his methods tremendously and I react over the top with hyperbole but, I always say it's sloppy but gets results. I always say his defense is great. He's also a maniac. Both can be true.

That's fair.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#13 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:

That's fair.

I try to be even though I absolutely know I am not always fair. I overreact to everything Knicks in the moment. Then I usually calm down and reset my emotions to some form of logic. It's the fanatic part of my brain!! :lol:
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,526

Post#14 » by KnicksGod » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

robillionaire wrote:Someone here kept insisting he’s just a guy. Glad he’s a Knick. He is a lot better than scam rubbish. Another Leon masterclass

scam rubbish
robillionaire
RealGM

Post#15 » by robillionaire » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:My favorite Knick with Mitch.

Not counting burks obviously. He has the Chanel lifetime achievement award
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,110

Post#16 » by sol537 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

if only the dude could shoot three's... he'd be a borderline all star
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,522

Post#17 » by Chanel Bomber » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

robillionaire wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:My favorite Knick with Mitch.

Not counting burks obviously. He has the Chanel lifetime achievement award

Obviously
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,200

Post#18 » by Capn'O » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm

Hart's awesome. A winner and the best contested rebounder I've ever seen at his size.

robillionaire wrote:Someone here kept insisting he’s just a guy. Glad he’s a Knick. He is a lot better than scam rubbish. Another Leon masterclass

They got Kris Murray too!

Absolute robbery.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
jvsimonetti0514
General Manager
And1: 7,889

Post#19 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm

As good as Brunson is I think Hart is the heart and soul of this team. Pun intended.

Every one seems to feed off his energy and effort. It’s not even just his effort that’s his best talent either. His timing is impeccable. Guys miss time their jumps all the time going for the ball and somehow Hart never does. When he’s on the floor, there’s no such thing as 50/50 balls. He pretty much gets 80% of them. He probably steals like 5 possessions away from the other team by himself every game by doing that.

It’s kinda like how Ewing was the best player on the 90’s team but Oak and Mason were the identity of the team. Now Thibs is using him like he’s our Draymond green but he’s not a walking aggregated assault waiting to happen. If Redick can fix his jumper cuz then he’ll be criminally underpaid.
I'm apart of a Knicks podcast! You Should check it out!
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,487

Post#20 » by RHODEY » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

sol537 wrote:if only the dude could shoot three's... he'd be a borderline all star

He's gonna work woth JJ Reddick....Funny thing I remember watching him other teams and it must of been during one of his hot streaks....he looked like a sniper.

Return to New York Knicks