ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Knicks Surging Into Playoff Form as The Mashpee Dribblers Cry Uncle

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Guano
RealGM
And1: 42,014

Re: PG: Knicks Surging Into Playoff Form as The Mashpee Dribblers Cry Uncle 

Post#221 » by Guano » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:28 pm

Fat Kat wrote:

The ability to make those around you worse is beautiful to watch.

It's why OG is my favorite knick.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Context
RealGM
And1: 13,768

Post#222 » by Context » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:06 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,182

Post#223 » by Fat Kat » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:01 am

Sims has all those muscles for nothing
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
drekwins
Head Coach
And1: 4,596

Post#224 » by drekwins » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:44 am

RHODEY wrote:
Gravy wrote:
drekwins wrote:
I'm not shocked at all. He legit provided one of the worst coaching performances last playoffs against Spo and was completely lost. Everyone knew it and saw it. A lot of ppl even thought he would be fired cuz he was so overmatched. It was the worst coaching that I could ever remember and almost tore the team apart internally. If they face Miami and that happens again, the culture will become very toxic and they will implode. It''s start off with fans grumbling. The team will press. Then, frustration will show. Players will start playing uncharacteristically. Someone might even get injured from trying to do things they dont normally do. Mark my words.

Mazz is not a good leader... not strategically... and not charismatically.

They could also end up winning a championship because of overwhelming talent where mediocre coaching would not matter. It's the opposite of the Knicks that only had one month where they were whole. The rest of the season Thibs has to figure out how to win games with basically a play-in roster on paper. And we could still get to 50 wins after all of that.

I think coasting on talent can get them to the Finals, but I don't think its enough for them to actually win the Finals....because their opponent in the West is likely to be nearly as talented.

I think you are overestimating pure talent and not factoring in the mental toughness enough. Miami had no business beating Boston last year. A bunch of their roster was undrafted. Boston had the best player in the series. Yet, Boston went down 0-3 and was completely lost. This team has a history of falling short when it matters.

Return to New York Knicks