ImageImageImageImageImage

Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,831

Re: Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread 

Post#161 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:22 pm

Lord Commander wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
lloydj wrote:The Knicks need a back up ball handling Point Shooting Guard. This will allow Deuce to play more off ball, where he is most effective. 8-)

Deuce's ball handling has improved a lot in a short time.

Pause...

:lol: C'mon man. You must've forgotten how he would dribble the ball at the same spot for 10 seconds.
Free Palestine
KnixinSix
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,895

Post#162 » by KnixinSix » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:45 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:Deuce's ball handling has improved a lot in a short time.

Pause...

:lol: C'mon man. You must've forgotten how he would dribble the ball at the same spot for 10 seconds.

Lets not confuse McBride as a ballhandler anywhere in the stratosphere of Spidah
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2nd Corinthians 4:6
aggo
RealGM
And1: 5,900

Post#163 » by aggo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:46 am

gfddf
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,836

Post#164 » by spree2kawhi » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:37 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:

Pause...

DeRozan could be our second ball handler.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,256

Post#165 » by DaGawd » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm

see if we can get jimmy for the low this off season?
BaF
Washington Wizards
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,819

Post#166 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:57 pm

aggo wrote:gfddf

asdsadasijd
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,454

Post#167 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:45 pm

aggo wrote:gfddf

get f*cking Demar Derozan forf*ckssake?
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,555

Post#168 » by Wildcat » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:28 pm

DaGawd wrote:see if we can get jimmy for the low this off season?

Pass.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,152

Post#169 » by moocow007 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:

Pause...

While doing his best interpretation of Happy Feet?

This was me trying to dribble when I was young and playing. Happy hands and happy feet equals a whole lot of traveling, fumbles and ball strips but at least I looked good doing it.

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,831

Post#170 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:47 pm

moocow007 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:
Pause...

While doing his best interpretation of Happy Feet?

This was me trying to dribble when I was young and playing. Happy hands and happy feet equals a whole lot of traveling, fumbles and ball strips but at least I looked good doing it.

Free Palestine
KnixinSix
Assistant Coach

Post#171 » by KnixinSix » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 pm

Randle gets you either KAT or Spidah pretty easily if either team wants a star player back. If they dont want a star player back a heavier pick centric package of our stable of picks are plenty strong enough to also do the job with other players like Bogs 20M, Achiwa 6M, and other fillers to get DMitch. KAT makes 49M next year so in KATs case without including Julius at 30M it would require a guy like Mitchell Robinson at 15M, Bogs at 20, likely Achiwa at 6M and other filler to get it done. This would also be in the hopes we could resign Isaiah Hartenstein.

The best route is Spidah , Okoro for Randle , Jeffries, McBride and resigning Hartenstein if possible. I believe this keeps us under 2nd apron.

Championship contending lineup:
I-Hart, Mitch
OG, Achiwa
Hart, Okoro
Spidah, DDV
Brunson, Spidah
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2nd Corinthians 4:6
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,555

Post#172 » by Wildcat » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 pm

KnixinSix wrote:Randle gets you either KAT or Spidah pretty easily if either team wants a star player back. If they dont want a star player back a heavier pick centric package of our stable of picks are plenty strong enough to also do the job with other players like Bogs 20M, Achiwa 6M, and other fillers to get DMitch. KAT makes 49M next year so in KATs case without including Julius at 30M it would require a guy like Mitchell Robinson at 15M, Bogs at 20, likely Achiwa at 6M and other filler to get it done. This would also be in the hopes we could resign Isaiah Hartenstein.

The best route is Spidah , Okoro for Randle , Jeffries, McBride and resigning Hartenstein if possible. I believe this keeps us under 2nd apron.

I-Hart, Mitch
OG, Achiwa
Hart, Okoro
Spidah, DDV
Brunson, Spidah

Heh, the daily Spida post.
KnixinSix
Assistant Coach

Post#173 » by KnixinSix » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 pm

Wildcat wrote:
KnixinSix wrote:Randle gets you either KAT or Spidah pretty easily if either team wants a star player back. If they dont want a star player back a heavier pick centric package of our stable of picks are plenty strong enough to also do the job with other players like Bogs 20M, Achiwa 6M, and other fillers to get DMitch. KAT makes 49M next year so in KATs case without including Julius at 30M it would require a guy like Mitchell Robinson at 15M, Bogs at 20, likely Achiwa at 6M and other filler to get it done. This would also be in the hopes we could resign Isaiah Hartenstein.

I-Hart, Mitch
OG, Achiwa
Hart, Okoro
Spidah, DDV
Brunson, Spidah

Heh, the daily Spida post.

Yes sir! :lol:

Just look at it objectively the potentially available bigs are all either too injury prone,older, too expensive, or some combo of the 3 especially with the new CBA rules in place next year. If we keep I-Hart and pay OG big money, OG basically becomes our main scoring big. However ideally we need a 2nd elite scorer who also has above average to very good defensive capabilities to play in Thibs system.

Spidah (short of Booker surprisingly coming available) is that guy.

Now if another surpise big comes available like Greek Freak or maaaybe A Davis (depending on your risk tolerance for injury) that could change things too.
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#174 » by sol537 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 pm

I could see a 3-way... CLE getting Randle to pair next to Mobley (their mobile center of the future which is a better role for him...), NY getting Spidah while maybe tossing in a bit of draft compensation, and then Allen being sent to a 3rd team to get a young player back to CLE while also taking back Bog's salary.

Anyway, not going to think about the off-season too much until we get there... it's playoff time!
spree2kawhi
RealGM

Post#175 » by spree2kawhi » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:58 am

I-Hart, Mitch
OG, Achiwa
Hart, Okoro
Spidah, DDV
Brunson, Spidah

That’s not a better team imo
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,743

Post#176 » by WaltFrazier » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:34 am

Read on Twitter

Get him this summer?
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Juco24
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,141

Post#177 » by Juco24 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:37 am

WaltFrazier wrote:
Read on Twitter

Get him this summer?

Was thinking he'll probably want to come just to win
spree2kawhi
RealGM

Post#178 » by spree2kawhi » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:25 am

WaltFrazier wrote:
Read on Twitter

Get him this summer?

Would be so nice. Such a pure baller.

Is there any way to pull it off though?
KnixinSix
Assistant Coach

Post#179 » by KnixinSix » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:38 am

spree2kawhi wrote:

I-Hart, Mitch
OG, Achiwa
Hart, Okoro
Spidah, DDV
Brunson, Spidah

That’s not a better team imo

Depends on what I guess someone feels about RANDLE. But yeah I like Randle quite a bit , but that to me is a significant better team.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,454

Post#180 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:37 pm

Get Booker after Suns implode

Return to New York Knicks