ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Online dating?

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,850

Re: OT: Online dating? 

Post#21 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 am

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:
Parents names are sometimes used as answers to secret questions to retrieve passwords. Best to keep info private until you smash her. :lol:

They already deleted the account. I CAUGHT THEM!

Just do a secretarrangements and get yourself a nice young sugar baby.

:D Now were talking!
Free Palestine
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,502

Post#22 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:33 am

Wingo, you have money, get a sugar baby that's like 28.
Synciere
Head Coach
And1: 4,544

Post#23 » by Synciere » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:43 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:So how long would you wait before agreeing to give the other person your phone number? Because from the phone number, they can dox you.

So I can’t front. This is an August question if I haven’t ever seen one. That said homie…

I haven’t ever felt the need to get the number if I had the insta/fb/social connection already. Email works too. It doesn’t matter as long as you’re able to set up a meet.

I met my current gyrl via insta after I posted a comment that got 3000 likes on a minor celebrity post. She thought I was lame but funny. I didn’t get her number until our fourth date. But she’s toxic though lol..

Stop worrying about the how and worry more about the why you even want to. If you do, all that other stuff comes easy. Timeline could be anywhere from one day to one season foreal..
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,524

Post#24 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:12 am

Fat Kat wrote:Don’t show your face in the penis pictures

I try not to show my penis in face pictures, but to each their own
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,524

Post#25 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:14 am

HotSeniorAlbanians.com might be a good place to start

Also, check out PeeHarmony.com
ImageImageImage
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,850

Post#26 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:03 am

Clyde_Style wrote:HotSeniorAlbanians.com might be a good place to start

Also, check out PeeHarmony.com

:lol:
Free Palestine
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 8,004

Post#27 » by ITGM » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:14 am

The last time I dated online, Mignete and Blackplanet.com were the top tier websites for "cultural" dating. But yea, I second getting the Google phone number. It'll save you a major headache!
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,986

Post#28 » by knicks94 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:42 am

What I found out about online dating from personal experience:

1) It gives many women an advantage over men that they otherwise wouldn't have in the real world. Women who are 4's and 5's are treated as 9's and 10's on these platforms because there are twice as many men there looking for love as there are women.

2) A lot of women post outdated pics or photoshopped images of themselves, but when you meet them in person they look far from how they appear in these pics.

3) There are only a handful of decent women on dating platforms. The internet is saturated with women who are damaged goods and are competing with one another for the top 1 percent of men.

4) Watch out for catfishers: They are all over the internet, especially on platforms in which you don't have to pay a membership fee.If you begin to chat with someone who refuses to show themselves on camera or begins to ask you to send them money those are obvious red flags.

5) Never limit your options to online dating, unless you live in a secluded area in which there are no available women. Try and build your social skills with women in person in order to increase your chances of meeting the right one.
baldur
RealGM
And1: 12,408

Post#29 » by baldur » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 am

Online dating disfavours men extremely. Any women can get hundreds of matches with low quality photos, no bios. Average Men are invisible on online dating.

Online dating kills relationships actually. And it makes women delusional more than ever.

Interacting with women through real life and online dating is like night and day for an attractive man. There is no comparison. The ones I get to interact in bars, cafes, clubs are waaaaay more good looking than the ones I match through apps. Which is why I don't use online dating anymore. Just **** go out boys.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,454

Post#30 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:20 pm

I tried my hand at entrepreneurship with a dating site "Hookersnblow.org", where the business model was the hookers would deliver the blow to the client, achieving synergy by combining revenue streams from two tried and true businesses.

I didn't account for the fact the hookers always wound up doing all the blow before they got to the client.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,364

Post#31 » by DOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:50 pm

knicks94 wrote:The internet is saturated with women who are damaged goods

"Damaged goods"?
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,492

Post#32 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:55 pm

DOT wrote:

"Damaged goods"?

Here comes the Gen Z knight in shining armor to tell us all women are equal no matter what. :lol:
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,986

Post#33 » by knicks94 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:07 pm

DOT wrote:

"Damaged goods"?

Yes, dating websites are filled with single mothers who are past their prime and are looking for a chad that can support them.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#34 » by DOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:11 pm

knicks94 wrote:
DOT wrote:

"Damaged goods"?

Yes, dating websites are filled with single mothers who are past their prime and are looking for a chad that can support them.

I don't understand

So being a mother makes you "damaged goods"?

Would a single father also be "damaged goods"?
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,454

Post#35 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm

Let's not make it about women. 85% of all humanity are scum.
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,169

Post#36 » by Im Coming Home » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:Depends what site. This is tinder or seekingarrangents or match?

Match

They had no details about their background and just the one photo which was almost too perfect. They replied right away after I showed interest and immediately asked me is we could exchanged numbers to text instead.

You're smarter than this Wingo.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,169

Post#37 » by Im Coming Home » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:22 pm

baldur wrote:Online dating disfavours men extremely. Any women can get hundreds of matches with low quality photos, no bios. Average Men are invisible on online dating.

Online dating kills relationships actually. And it makes women delusional more than ever.

Interacting with women through real life and online dating is like night and day for an attractive man. There is no comparison. The ones I get to interact in bars, cafes, clubs are waaaaay more good looking than the ones I match through apps. Which is why I don't use online dating anymore. Just **** go out boys.

This is so true. Before I met my wife, I remember these girls that were like 5/10 at best, that wouldn't even match up with 7/10 dudes, they were all looking for 8/10+. They all had these checklists for men that they were interested in and wouldn't give you a second of their time if you missed one of them. It was actually insane. Apparently on these dating sites and apps it's like the top 10% or 20% of men are the only ones who get any matches and the women all "fight" for those

And I have nothing against women, I am very supporting of women but these apps truly make them delusional and a lot of them raise their standards too high and they don't offer much of anything on their end. They'll be like "I want a man who's at least 6'2'', in shape, has a good job making 6 figures, loves his family, no children, and needs to be spontaneous and fun!" And they'll be a woman not in the best shape, has a crappy job, maybe has a child, etc

Personally for me, personality is paramount and these apps tend to throw that stuff away and people get very stuck on material things.

Where as before maybe a Guy doesn't have his life fully together yet but is getting there, maybe they meet and the personality match is great, both find each other decently attractive, and 2 people become a team together and better their lives together. Now women want everything done and ready for them, basically want a guy to have a house, his entire life together, etc and if they don't have it, the women won't be interested
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,911

Post#38 » by 8516knicks » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:26 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:If they ask for thousands of dollars to continue the relationship on the phone, it's totally legit.

Being a contrarian, I ask them first. :D
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#39 » by DOT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:27 pm

Im Coming Home wrote:Apparently on these dating sites and apps it's like the top 10% or 20% of men are the only ones who get any matches and the women all "fight" for those

That's just a math problem

Cause it's like 80% men, 20% women on dating sites, so even if every woman matched, that means at best 1 in 4 men would get a match

It's unbalanced not because women are too picky, but because it's just not an accurate reflection of real life populations where there are slightly more women than men.
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,492

Post#40 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:31 pm

Wingo, I think I found the perfect dating app for you.

https://gogaper.com/

Return to New York Knicks