ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: God Bless Our Little Miracle Victory

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,334

Re: PG: God Bless Our Little Miracle Victory 

Post#1061 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 am

NYKnickerbocker wrote:I wouldn’t mind running it back. Either sign a backup PG or bring Rokas over. Draft a couple a young prospects with our picks or turn those picks into a player that could help the team. Hopefully everyone’s worries about Hartenstein getting a big bag is an overreaction and he comes back on a solid deal

iHarts max is like 4/73 I believe. He said he wants to stay. If that's enough to keep him....pay him. He knows we can only offer so much. If he's not happy with that why say he would stay?

Then we see what OG wants. That completes the majority of our off-season if we stand pat. If they somehow get OG to take the QO then extend him? We could bring back iHart at his max and try to keep Precious before we hit the 1st tax apron. Precious then becomes a trade chip to add to Randle/Bogs and/or whoever else we need to trade for a star or whatever. Could be a keeper for depth if we trade Randle as well. Lots of things we can do to improve.
:beer: RIP mags
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,774

Post#1062 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:56 am

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Tough titty muffagahs

ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1063 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:00 am

Capn'O wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Crybabies gonna cry!

Honestly this is embarrassing how shameless the Sixers are. Play ball and stop crying.

I've lost respect for Embiid over this. "We should be up 2-0" bitch if you were good enough to be up 2 games you would be..

There's a reason why these dudes were the 7th seed.

His post game was embarrassing loser talk.

I'm going to post this a million times by the time this series is over the way these sore losers whine
ImageImageImage
KnixinSix
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,912

Post#1064 » by KnixinSix » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:01 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
NYKnickerbocker wrote:I wouldn’t mind running it back. Either sign a backup PG or bring Rokas over. Draft a couple a young prospects with our picks or turn those picks into a player that could help the team. Hopefully everyone’s worries about Hartenstein getting a big bag is an overreaction and he comes back on a solid deal

iHarts max is like 4/73 I believe. He said he wants to stay. If that's enough to keep him....pay him. He knows we can only offer so much. If he's not happy with that why say he would stay?

Then we see what OG wants. That completes the majority of our off-season if we stand pat. If they somehow get OG to take the QO then extend him? We could bring back iHart at his max and try to keep Precious before we hit the 1st tax apron. Precious then becomes a trade chip to add to Randle/Bogs and/or whoever else we need to trade for a star or whatever. Could be a keeper for depth if we trade Randle as well. Lots of things we can do to improve.

If we somehow re-sign I-Hart and OG to bigger contracts it likely takes us out of the $50M+ player market (KAT, Embiid, Booker etc) and more in the 33-38M market to stay below luxury tax.
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2nd Corinthians 4:6
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1065 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:03 am

Context wrote:anybody have a copy of this 2 minute report?

You should have asked me before I went to the bathroom
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1066 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:13 am

I'm rewatching the game

HARTENSTEIN WAS AMAZING!

He was everywhere on both ends of the floor. A true star performance.
ImageImageImage
Context
RealGM
And1: 13,120

Post#1067 » by Context » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 am

check this one out to Knick family:
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#1068 » by Context » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 am

Clyde_Style wrote:I'm rewatching the game

HARTENSTEIN WAS AMAZING!

how?
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1069 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 am

Context wrote:

HARTENSTEIN WAS AMAZING!

how?

NBA League Pass blocks nationally broadcast games (TNT, ESPN, ABC) during the games, but then has them on replay later after the game is over.
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1070 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:33 am

Also, in rewatching the game I clearly see Brunson lacks his normal strength and sharp cuts and footwork. He looks fatigued overall.
ImageImageImage
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 7,853

Post#1071 » by Knick4Real » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:35 am

Context wrote:can we digress for a couple of seconds-look at this fool :lol:
Read on Twitter

Embiid pushed Lowery in that video
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,005

Post#1072 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:38 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Tough titty muffagahs

:lol: Exactly.

Cry me a river.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1073 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:06 am

Time Out:

WTF was Melo wearing?

Jesus
ImageImageImage
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,690

Post#1074 » by cgmw » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
socal74 wrote:
cgmw wrote:Not to be subversively negative here, but we lose this game with healthy Randle. The hustle players made hustle plays and we needed all of them on the court at the same time.

Embiid to me has always had an air of negativity about him as a human being/personality, and I believe it’s a strong factor in why he folds year-in year-out when it matters. Just my opinion, but Randle has similar energy.

People cried when we lost Randle, but we are very lucky to have one season of the Nova Knicks. This feels more like ncaa March madness than the nba playoffs right now, and I’m loving it. Randle is the second best basketball player on our roster, but sometimes the sum of the parts does not equal the whole. This group is very special as is.

If Randle was healthy, you guys would have been up and Brunson probably isn't shooting like 2004 nba finals Kobe

You may not fully appreciate what CGMW is saying. Randle has never performed well in the two seasons we went into the playoffs with him. He gets the yips really bad and when that happens he pouts and shuts down emotionally. Like CGMW is saying, a despondent Randle is one of the most toxic clouds of despair we've ever seen on the court.

If Randle was active for these playoffs and not hitting his shots it would be much worse than Brunson being off these last two games. OTOH, with a functional and productive Randle in the playoffs we would have blown the Sixers out in the first two games. But Randle has never shown up in the playoffs so that is a question mark until he proves otherwise.

No, actually what I’m really saying is that I’m happy to watch the grit and chemistry of the current group — OG + the Nova 3 with Mitch/iHart and Deuce. Bogey bombs are fun too.

IMO this group is overachieving what we would have done with the role players playing lesser roles. Specifically, I think it’s a huge advantage to have OG, Josh, and either DDV or Deuce on the court at the same time which couldn’t happen if Randle were healthy. And, oh btw, likely won’t happen next season after Leon trades assets.

TL; Dr: Very much enjoying (and believing in) this current group, not sh*tting on Randle.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1075 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:15 am

cgmw wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
socal74 wrote:If Randle was healthy, you guys would have been up and Brunson probably isn't shooting like 2004 nba finals Kobe

You may not fully appreciate what CGMW is saying. Randle has never performed well in the two seasons we went into the playoffs with him. He gets the yips really bad and when that happens he pouts and shuts down emotionally. Like CGMW is saying, a despondent Randle is one of the most toxic clouds of despair we've ever seen on the court.

If Randle was active for these playoffs and not hitting his shots it would be much worse than Brunson being off these last two games. OTOH, with a functional and productive Randle in the playoffs we would have blown the Sixers out in the first two games. But Randle has never shown up in the playoffs so that is a question mark until he proves otherwise.

No, actually what I’m really saying is that I’m happy to watch the grit and chemistry of the current group — OG + the Nova 3 with Mitch/iHart and Deuce. Bogey bombs are fun too.

IMO this group is overachieving what we would have done with the role players playing lesser roles. Specifically, I think it’s a huge advantage to have OG, Josh, and either DDV or Deuce on the court at the same time which couldn’t happen if Randle were healthy. And, oh btw, likely won’t happen next season after Leon trades assets.

TL; Dr: Very much enjoying (and believing in) this current group, not sh*tting on Randle.

Yes, fate gave us the fortune of seeing these rotations play together

Like I said, I'd be glad to have Randle right now, but I also agree this cluster of guys together has its own special vibe right now.

It's why I said to support your team TODAY because there is no tomorrow. You never know what will happen so it is best to be prepared for the impossible to happen in case it does. It makes it more enjoyable to fully on board when it does happen like it did last night
ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1076 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:19 am

"We're good," Embiid said. "We're going to win this series.

"We are going to win this. We know what we got to fix. We did a better job today, so we are going to fix it.

"We are the better team. We are going to keep fighting."

This MF keeps yapping

ImageImageImage
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,304

Post#1077 » by stuporman » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:24 am

OG's elbow injury started from hitting Embiid in the head with it? Hmm
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
Context
RealGM

Post#1078 » by Context » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:23 am

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,942

Post#1079 » by 8516knicks » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:54 am

HARTENSTEIN WAS AMAZING!

Just rewatched the ending again and again.

Harris made ZERO effort to get the ball from Lowery.

Maxey could have run to daylight to get it clean but RAN TO HART screwing it up.

And for all Maxey's "speed", Brunson kept close to him as well.

NBA report is like a soothing pat on the head to a whiny kid.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,767

Post#1080 » by robillionaire » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:44 am

Context wrote:
Read on Twitter

Never watched it from that angle but it makes it more impressive that Ihart got the rebound with 4 people around him and then while swarmed by 4 players still managed to make the accurate pass out of it

Return to New York Knicks