ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: God Bless Our Little Miracle Victory

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HopelessKnick
Starter
And1: 1,576

Re: PG: God Bless Our Little Miracle Victory 

Post#601 » by HopelessKnick » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:40 am

gavran wrote:I was going to come to work, work really hard not to see anything basketball related, go home, buy some beer and watch the game. Said screw it, I'm waking up on 6 am to watch it. This was the game I've got. Hoooo-leeeeeee.

Here in europe the downside for me with the Knicks--especially in the playoffs--is that on nights the Knicks play I can barely sleep....like I wake up every 60 minutes until the morning where I watch the games on replay. Is like my unconscious wants to watch the game. Luckily I took a couple months off from work so I can enjoy everything but I'm tired as *** as of right now.
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,004

Post#602 » by knicks94 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 am

I have a question: Has anyone ever filed grievances against the Lakers in the last 25 years? They have had the referees in their back pockets since I could remember.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,984

Post#603 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 am

Read on Twitter
Free Palestine
knicks94
Lead Assistant

Post#604 » by knicks94 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:56 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
knicks94 wrote:After listening to Mike Francesa's take all the joy I had towards this win escaped me.

He's wrong about the foul(s), but he's right about our need to free up Brunson. It's one thing to lose Randle but we can't continue to allow the Sixers to neutralize Brunson. We have to make an adjustment. The problem is that they are playing with a lot of length and using it on HIM.

All I heard from him was that Maxey was clobbered. I'm certain that had it been his beloved Yankees that won a playoff game by the benefit of the umpires he would not have brought it up.
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,383

Post#605 » by gavran » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 am

HopelessKnick wrote:
gavran wrote:I was going to come to work, work really hard not to see anything basketball related, go home, buy some beer and watch the game. Said screw it, I'm waking up on 6 am to watch it. This was the game I've got. Hoooo-leeeeeee.

Here in europe the downside for me with the Knicks--especially in the playoffs--is that on nights the Knicks play I can barely sleep....like I wake up every 60 minutes until the morning where I watch the games on replay. Is like my unconscious wants to watch the game. Luckily I took a couple months off from work so I can enjoy everything but I'm tired as *** as of right now.

Nothing that a good night masturbation wouldn't fix. What do you think I do when I go to sleep, knowing that when I wake up, the game will wait on me on ILP?

Also, Philly can go play with wild elephants. Embiid should have been thrown out with 2 technicals, instead the refs gifted him a free pass after the Josh shove. Then they cry.
HopelessKnick
Starter
And1: 1,576

Post#606 » by HopelessKnick » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:15 am

gavran wrote:
HopelessKnick wrote:

Nothing that a good night masturbation wouldn't fix. What do you think I do when I go to sleep, knowing that when I wake up, the game will wait on me on ILP?

Also, Philly can go play with wild elephants. Embiid should have been thrown out with 2 technicals, instead the refs gifted him a free pass after the Josh shove. Then they cry.

:lol: :lol: During my study days in the 2000s I used to watch knick games live from 1.30 to 4 am ----I think some of that conditioning always remained with me.

As for foul calls---I really didn't see anything outrageous at all. The game was called pretty evenly IMO. I mean Embiid and Maxey combined for 20!!!! 3point-attempts---how do you expect to get foul calls when close to 50% of the shots between your superstars are 3s. And no one else on that Sixer squad is worthy of getting any foul shots. Batum, Hield, Lowry only shoot 3s or long 2s.

The Sixers should thank basketball gods that Randle is out. With Randle this series would have resulted in a sweep and everybody knows it as well. The only reason they have a chance to pull it out is because the Knicks are missing 25points/10rebounds/5assists. Randle would have completely smoked Harris, Batum etc. Instead they bitch about not getting a timeout. SMH.
E86
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,122

Post#607 » by E86 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:23 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Read on Twitter

what a whiny little loser.
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,427

Post#608 » by NoStatsGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:38 am

HopelessKnick wrote:

i feel you mate. i gotta watch the games live, been doing that for 20+ years now.
with almost no sleep to work with during the day :D

its the playoff rythm our bodies have to adapt to now. lets go knicks!!
im bout dat action boss
E86
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,122

Post#609 » by E86 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:38 am

[x]
Read on Twitter
[/x]
ScienceOfLosing
Sixth Man
And1: 1,688

Post#610 » by ScienceOfLosing » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:40 am

8 straight points in a few seconds. 90’s Knicks moments and they were there!

One of the best wins I’ve ever seen. Up there with Johnson’s 4pt play. We played HARD and even with Brunson imo playing a bit too selfish, we pulled out (another) miracle.

That ending - Brunson with the kind bounce 3, IHart block on speedster Maxey, Steal and that DDV 3, OG ICE FT’s! Oh, and don’t forget the refs in Lowry’s pocket! Criminal. Maxey and Lowry are Floppers.

Going forward, we need Brunson to set up his teammates and not push the issue so much (if he is off). Philly is gonna have the refs on their side now (more), so we need our lone star to play smarter. Imagine when Jalen’s game is on…

Maybe take it to Embid since he can’t jump (0 rebounds 2nd half). That team is Embid and Maxey (70 points combined!). Maxey has a reason to be sick next game.
socal74
Rookie
And1: 1,230

Post#611 » by socal74 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:55 am

knicks94 wrote:I have a question: Has anyone ever filed grievances against the Lakers in the last 25 years? They have had the referees in their back pockets since I could remember.

Not that I can remember but social media changed everything. There were alot of stuff done behind closed doors back then.
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,367

Post#612 » by kane » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am

E86 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Read on Twitter

He can’t even look up when he’s saying this lmao
socal74
Rookie

Post#613 » by socal74 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:03 am

kane wrote:
E86 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Read on Twitter

He can’t even look up when he’s saying this lmao

Something is going on with his eye. I don't think he wants the media to see
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,312

Post#614 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:09 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:Does anyone know where Carmelo got that hat from

lmao same, I seen it when they showed him after Deuce hit that silky mid range.... Wu-Tang and Yankees? Yes pleaseeee :nod:

Exactly :lol: what a great hat
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
knicks94
Lead Assistant

Post#615 » by knicks94 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:10 am

Embiid is making the same exact gesture that Yao Meng made after Nate Robinson blocked him.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,312

Post#616 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:14 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Read on Twitter

They lost two games where Brunson was effectively neutralized. They should be very concerned.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
socal74
Rookie

Post#617 » by socal74 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:23 am

There should be more love for JHart. He's the only player who has consistently brought it the past 2 games. I get the shot by JBrunson and Divincenzo were important but JHart kept you in the game in the first half
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,875

Post#618 » by Capn'O » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:55 am

These mofos sound just like Cleveland and their fans. Must be the bright lights.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,225