ImageImageImageImageImage

post game : embiid great but he's a bitch

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,059

Re: post game : embiid great but he's a bitch 

Post#321 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 am

Chanel Bomber wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:We knew he was when he campaigned for his MVP last year (which he shouldn't have gotten). It was pretty shameless.

He’s a dirty player for sure but he still played like an MVP nonetheless

Spoiler:
I hope we trade for him to see your reaction :D

He's not on the black list but that move on Mitch was some weird chit.

He was leading the mvp before he got hurt this year. He was a notch below last year though. He had a case but it was mostly narrative-driven. A narrative that he started by complaining and talking down other folks - nasty.

Imo I think he deserved it last year but it’s debatable and I don’t blame you for thinking otherwise.

I agree that move on Mitch was pretty weird. I didn’t know Embiid was that dirty of a player. I personally think he should be suspended but I know it’s not happening. That was wild
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,572

Post#322 » by Deeeez Knicks » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am

Embiid is a great player, but all these theatrics and dirty plays def moves him down the list. That he is so talented is reason why he shouldn’t have to pull these kind of things. Just play ball. I can see why he hasn’t gotten past the 2nd round. In the long run it ends up biting him.

He won’t get suspended or anything. I also don’t think the Knicks should get carried away in retaliation. That plays more into the schenanigans the sixers want. A play here or there, or hard foul, is fine..just nothing dirty on there level. Just play our game and send them fishing is our best revenge
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
The KnicksFix
Starter
And1: 1,599

Post#323 » by The KnicksFix » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am

oldshoolballer wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:Embiid with 21 FTs

Embiid 21 free throws The entire Knicks team 19 free throws. I really don't want to believe this sh@t is rigged. Embiid should have been thrown out for a flagrant 2. I'm seriously considering to just stop watching the NBA.

Thought the same thing last night
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,586

Post#324 » by DaGawd » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am

to top it all off… i still don’t understand how a guy his size gets a substantially better whistle than anyone else in the league??? it’s difficult enough defending the mf since he’s so big and skilled… but having the refs in his back pocket consistently like he does makes it impossible sometimes
BaF
Washington Wizards
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,550

Post#325 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Fury wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:The guy won MVP for a reason. It’s not surprising he had a game like this. This is why some of us warned you guys about this but y’all kept ignoring it thinking we were gonna sweep them.

Aight relax with the sweep. You were saying this before the series started, so where was this when he was shooting like **** the first two games?

What happened tonight? Embiid isn’t going to shoot 39% from the field every game. He was going to get back to his usual self like Brunson did tonight.

And btw he had 34/10/6 in game 2.

I’m not sure why you want to die on this hill. It’s pretty obvious that playing the pacers would’ve been a much better option. We have Embiid injuring our players and dropping 50 in the process.

Melo would rather have a message board victory than a Knicks playoff round victory. Terrible person.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#326 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am

robillionaire wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
yeah, he aint playing on sunday for sure.

At least 5 days before game 5

His season is over.

Knicks should try to acquire a center who actually stays healthy. Sims doesn't count.
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,233

Post#327 » by seren » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 am

Embiid should have been thrown out in the first quarter. The refs are a disgrace. Knicks in 5
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#328 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:We knew he was when he campaigned for his MVP last year (which he shouldn't have gotten). It was pretty shameless.

Spoiler:

Thanks for constantly repeating it. No one could possibly know that Embiid is a good player.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 62,006

Post#329 » by F N 11 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am

I knew once Embiid dared refs to eject him when he threw the ball in crowd the other game after getting 1 tech I knew he had favoritism.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,961

Post#330 » by Fat Kat » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 am

We need someone with a history of success to make the next game thread. Let’s get another streak going.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
F N 11
RealGM

Post#331 » by F N 11 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am

Sounds like bitching but it’s not. Again, why do sixers get 2 days in between their home games?
Kidknick!
Head Coach
And1: 1,668

Post#332 » by Kidknick! » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 am

If Draymond did the **** the bitch did, he would be banned again... It's that simple, we knew he was gonna get the one sided whistle but the THREE dirty plays (Nut kick, ankle tackle and hip check) were all ignored.

This is where this team is lacking, we need a GOON to even the score.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#333 » by F N 11 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 am

robillionaire wrote:Was the flagrant the play that actually injured Mitch because he was in the game a while after that and seemed ok

He was already in pain before the game started. That POS just made it worse.
The KnicksFix
Starter
And1: 1,599

Post#334 » by The KnicksFix » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm

Latest on Mitch injury ?
HopelessKnick
Starter
And1: 1,592

Post#335 » by HopelessKnick » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:11 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:

Spoiler:

Trading for him would be a disaster. Hopefully the FO is smart enough to avoid that. He is as brittle and mentally weak as they come. He has NEVER made it out of the second round in like close to 10 seasons. That alone should tell you everything you need to know about him.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,399

Post#336 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:Embiid is a great player, but all these theatrics and dirty plays def moves him down the list. That he is so talented is reason why he shouldn’t have to pull these kind of things. Just play ball. I can see why he hasn’t gotten past the 2nd round. In the long run it ends up biting him.

He won’t get suspended or anything. I also don’t think the Knicks should get carried away in retaliation. That plays more into the schenanigans the sixers want. A play here or there, or hard foul, is fine..just nothing dirty on there level. Just play our game and send them fishing is our best revenge

Yeah. Ultimately the Knicks cannot lose their heads. The Sixers came out playing dirty with multiple flagrants committed by Embiid and Lowry. As much as I want someone to drop Embiid on his ass they have to be smarter. That was Philly playing out of desperation.

Move the ball, do not over help on Embiid defensively and pick up the pace off of defensive rebounds. Hopefully Mitch can give it a go on two days rest.

The series ends if the Knicks pull off a win in game 4. That's all that matters
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#337 » by Deeeez Knicks » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm

DaGawd wrote:to top it all off… i still don’t understand how a guy his size gets a substantially better whistle than anyone else in the league??? it’s difficult enough defending the mf since he’s so big and skilled… but having the refs in his back pocket consistently like he does makes it impossible sometimes

Unfortunately flopping works for some players.
Mavs
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#338 » by Deeeez Knicks » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:Embiid is a great player, but all these theatrics and dirty plays def moves him down the list. That he is so talented is reason why he shouldn’t have to pull these kind of things. Just play ball. I can see why he hasn’t gotten past the 2nd round. In the long run it ends up biting him.

Yeah. Ultimately the Knicks cannot lose their heads. The Sixers came out playing dirty with multiple flagrants committed by Embiid and Lowry. As much as I want someone to drop Embiid on his ass they have to be smarter. That was Philly playing out of desperation.

Move the ball, do not over help on Embiid defensively and pick up the pace off of defensive rebounds. Hopefully Mitch can give it a go on two days rest.

The series ends if the Knicks pull off a win in game 4. That's all that matters

Hopefully Mitch can go. If not Prescious actually looked good. Just about all Embiids damage is being done from the perimeter. He doesn't even look like he wants to go in the paint. Not really rebounding or playing defense either. Prescious can defend well out there. We could def use Mitch and it would be a big loss, but at least we have some other bodies. Just worry more about the experience since Embiid is just gonna try to bait them into fouls and they will get no benefit from the ref.

But other wise, I think we still got this.
Mavs
aromeoj
Senior
And1: 614

Post#339 » by aromeoj » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:32 pm

So everyone must move on...The NBA did what they did to make sure there is nothing to complain about from the Sixers perspective moving forward. They felt they got robbed in game 2. The dirty stuff from embiid will continue. The refs will have to call it all at some point.

Regardless we are going to get to work on Sunday at 1PM matinee game and we will be ready. Refs will adjust because the NBA will tell them too - all of this is too glaring at this point.

I have my tickets for game 5 and am ready to lose my voice. Jam Done!

Twitter: aromeoj | Instagram: aromeoj | Sports Marketer | Sneakerhead
Kidknick!
Head Coach
And1: 1,668

Post#340 » by Kidknick! » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm

Go small, even if it's only when the bitch is off the floor.

Return to New York Knicks