ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: New York Knicks (2-1) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (1-2) Sunday, April 28th 1:00pm EST

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,222

Re: PG: New York Knicks (2-1) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (1-2) Sunday, April 28th 1:00pm EST 

Post#541 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

Context wrote:
Read on Twitter

DaGawd must be in there somewhere. :lol:
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,172

Re: PG: Knicks vs Philly Game 4 

Post#542 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Monk1718 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:seeing embiid complain about the philly fans disappointing him

Spoiler:
bring him here to new york. sorry not sorry!

Pat the Rat is rubbing his hands like birdman right now.

How can he get Embiid? There's no way. They don't have the assets.

They have a Backstreet Boy and a hired assassin
ImageImageImage
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,441

Re: PG: New York Knicks (2-1) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (1-2) Sunday, April 28th 1:00pm EST 

Post#543 » by BigShot Bojan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

KnicksGadfly wrote:
BigShot Bojan wrote:Thank god grimes is not on this team…dude was way too mentally weak

Nah, he gave us good minutes against Miami last year. I appreciate him being hobbled last year and still making a strong stand against Butler.

Just unfortunate what happened this year. Wish it could have worked out.

Our offense fully stagnated with him
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,594

Post#544 » by NYKnickerbocker » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

KnicksGadfly wrote:
BigShot Bojan wrote:Thank god grimes is not on this team…dude was way too mentally weak

Nah, he gave us good minutes against Miami last year. I appreciate him being hobbled last year and still making a strong stand against Butler.

Nah he was always a mess offensively outside of spot up shooting. Duece pretty much does everything grimes tried to do at a pretty high clip. And that “Duece” chant on all his 3s might be my favorite thing to come of this lmao
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,222

Post#545 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:41 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Monk1718 wrote:Pat the Rat is rubbing his hands like birdman right now.

How can he get Embiid? There's no way. They don't have the assets.

They have a Backstreet Boy and a hired assassin

This is how to break up two teams with one trade. They'll both end up sucking.
Free Palestine
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,949

Post#546 » by WaltFrazier » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:41 am

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
aggo wrote:]
Monk1718 wrote:I think Mitch is a possibility for next game but I think bogs is done unfortunately.

No

When I saw Bogs go out I thought if only Burks had been better since he arrived, so he could come in for a few quick buckets when needed. Like Cam Payne did game 3.

If course if Donte was hitting it wouldn't be needed
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Context
RealGM
And1: 13,804

Post#547 » by Context » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:44 am

Capn'O wrote:
Context wrote:
Read on Twitter

This guy is a champion.

Cap my brother...
When I realized he was Rick Brunson's son- and Jalen spent time around Ewing, Spree, etc...
I knew he was the choosen one.

As I spent more time getting to know his game and make up- that was just a bonus.

This is why Knick fans need to throw away ALL BEEFS -(for whatever the reason) with fellow Knick fans- I dont think
we will be that fortunate this year but I believe the chip is coming and we need to STICK TOGETHER!
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,880

Post#548 » by Im Coming Home » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:44 am

MrDollarBills wrote:.

Bro I gotta ask you since you probably have a lot of history, what the hell is Hello Brooklyn's delusions, he's sitting there on the GB arguing that there is 'plenty of Nets fans' and trying to convince people who literally live in NYC that theres tons of Nets fans in NYC despite all of us knowing thats not true, and claiming Knicks are all bandwagon fans meanwhile we ride or die for life with this team and no true Knicks fan would ever switch. :lol: :lol:
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Monk1718
RealGM
And1: 18,736

Post#549 » by Monk1718 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:45 am

Im Coming Home wrote:

Bro I gotta ask you since you probably have a lot of history, what the hell is Hello Brooklyn's delusions, he's sitting there on the GB arguing that there is 'plenty of Nets fans' and trying to convince people who literally live in NYC that theres tons of Nets fans in NYC despite all of us knowing thats not true, and claiming Knicks are all bandwagon fans meanwhile we ride or die for life with this team and no true Knicks fan would ever switch. :lol: :lol:

Homie is clearly delusional. I felt bad so I fell back :lol:
Context
RealGM

Post#550 » by Context » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:46 am

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,819

Post#551 » by KnicksGadfly » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:47 am

NYKnickerbocker wrote:
KnicksGadfly wrote:

Nah he was always a mess offensively outside of spot up shooting. Duece pretty much does everything grimes tried to do at a pretty high clip

That’s untrue. Now this year, yes, he was a big mess and he also got himself benched.

But last year, he was pretty good with quick decision making off passes when someone penetrated. The hope was probably that Grimes would remain that player. Good 3 point shooter, able to make plays when Brunson broke down the defense, and great defender. There are articles about this - if you want, I can dredge it up.

Still, I remember this play very vividly against Miami. Late moments, Grimes is hurt (does not get a call cause he’s not Embiid), and effin Butler knows this and isos against him. At this point, I was **** my pants.

This year…yea, he deserves some blame. He’s gotta rebuild himself too, in Detroit, which isn’t easy. But the Knicks had a tough rotation for everyone at that point. Josh Hart was complaining at the beginning of the year too

aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,224

Post#552 » by aggo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:47 am

WaltFrazier wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:

No

When I saw Bogs go out I thought if only Burks had been better since he arrived, so he could come in for a few quick buckets when needed. Like Cam Payne did game 3.

Burks has been staying ready

If we play the pacers, who run up and down the court nonstop, I really think thibs will open up the bench and play 9 guys
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,880

Post#553 » by Im Coming Home » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:47 am

Monk1718 wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:

Homie is clearly delusional. I felt bad so I fell back :lol:

Honestly I'm surprised he's in the thread, normally he only comes to pop up and talk sh*t when the Knicks lose and to just disagree with everything Knicks positive said in the threads lol. So at least he's shown up again I guess? :lol:
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,933

Post#554 » by Deeeez Knicks » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:48 am

WaltFrazier wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:

No

Bogs got hurt in the 1st minute and we saw what happened. 7 man rotation.

Burks has been too terrible to trust
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,172

Post#555 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:49 am

Monk1718 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i don't see philly asking for randle but if they did for embiid, i would do it. a core of brunson/og/embiid would win a ring. one of the few guys i would be fine with trading randle away for.

That could help them retool a bit while remaining somewhat competitive with Randle and his contract or they could just reroute him to a 3rd team. They should start the rebuild surrounding maxey sooner rather than later.

Joel Embiid will never be a Knick

If this FO was going to rebuild by going all in on old veterans with no history of playoff success and being one play away from being forever disabled they would have done it by now

Watch what this FO does, not your wish list. They couldn't be further apart
ImageImageImage
Context
RealGM

Post#556 » by Context » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:50 am

THe Block Knick family!
Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 92,715

Post#557 » by Capn'O » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:52 am

Context wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Context wrote:
Read on Twitter

This guy is a champion.

Cap my brother...
When I realized he was Rick Brunson's son- and Jalen spent time around Ewing, Spree, etc...
I knew he was the choosen one.

As I spent more time getting to know his game and make up- that was just a bonus.

This is why Knick fans need to throw away ALL BEEFS -(for whatever the reason) with fellow Knick fans- I dont think
we will be that fortunate this year but I believe the chip is coming and we need to STICK TOGETHER!

If we had Randle I'd be more confident that we had a shot but Jokic is a seriously formidable foe and if anyone beats them that means they are mentally strong too. We definitely have a mental edge but at a certain point the talent gap is likely too much but who knows.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Monk1718
RealGM
And1: 18,736

Post#558 » by Monk1718 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:59 am

The only good thing to come out of Philly in the last decade was AR-AB’s mixtapes
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,007

Post#559 » by KnixtapeH20 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 am

DaGawd wrote:just left the game picking up a cheesesteak for the ride home (shout out to wingo).

absolutely electric the area was for that game, knicks fans def let philly fans hear it in there lmao. they were shook at how loud and rowdy we were whenever the knicks made runs. we all know brunson is him but special shout outs to thibs and og for the defensive adjustment on embiid. og was battling his ass off and shut embiid down, love it. precious also gave huge minutes off the bench and proved me wrong as i thought he’d be outmatched vs embiid. i’m coming home with the w folks!! let’s close this out on tuesday…. lfg!!! :cool:

damn my **** I'm. jealous, what a game to be at, glad you represented!! :rockon: :clap: :clap: :clap:
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,115

Post#560 » by robillionaire » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 am

Im Coming Home wrote:

best to just ignore people who are this delulu and not feed into the attention craving

Return to New York Knicks