ImageImageImageImageImage

Listen to the Post Game show LIVE

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

MKCATL
Starter
And1: 707

Post#21 » by MKCATL » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:47 am

gelo05 wrote:cut offfffff hahhahhha
yeah i wanted to hear what his caller had to say
NYC2BGI
Starter
And1: 1

Post#22 » by NYC2BGI » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:56 am

At least these guys can speak the truth. The MSG announcers will be fired like Marv was if they get to critical of the Knicks.
KrAzY DeMoN
Veteran
And1: 5

Post#23 » by KrAzY DeMoN » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:59 am

hey even though i didnt agree with some stuff i enjoyed it, you guys are haters.
tommydee10
Junior
And1: 0

Post#24 » by tommydee10 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:03 am

i wonder why people post several times but don't have the guts to call in and knock a brother.

That's the point of the show, if you think I'm an idiot, holler at your boy.

I'd be interested to hear from real Knick fans and by "real" I mean those who have solutions.

This team is going to suck for at LEAST 3 more years with the same players unless we make a move to improve the interior defense- which is why Shaq would be a viable option.

But you guys knew that. :banghead:

Any other suggestions?
Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Post#25 » by Slimpack » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:04 am

tommydee10 wrote:i wonder why people post several times but don't have the guts to call in and knock a brother.

I'd be interested to hear from real Knick fans and by "real" I mean those who have solutions.

This team is going to suck for at LEAST 3 more years with the same players unless we make a move to improve the interior defense- which is why Shaq would be a viable option.

Any other suggestions?

That was you? anyway I considered calling in, but it cut off. I think the idea of having a talk radio for Knick fans is a cool idea though.
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#26 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:05 am

tommydee10 wrote:i wonder why people post several times but don't have the guts to call in and knock a brother.

Any other suggestions?
'

Yeah, you're right- we should have called in.

I say that we should go ahead and suck for a few more years, because that's how long it will take to get our crappy contracts off the books. People were criticizing you in this thread because we're tired of quick fixes that will give us a ceiling of a first round playoff exit. It's time to rebuild, for real this time.
Slimpack
Lead Assistant

Post#27 » by Slimpack » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:06 am

Trading for Shaq could be part of a rebuilding process, depending on who is given up for him, because his contract is somewhat short. I don't want Artest though. I think Artest in NY is a disaster.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 127,025

Post#28 » by god shammgod » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:06 am

you want shaq ? have you watched miami this year, they're as bad as we are
adjacent2bench
RealGM
And1: 7,553

Post#29 » by adjacent2bench » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:12 am

lol I'm the one that called at the end...the 973 number...IDK why you guys don't call it feels good to vent to other Knick fans.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,119

Post#30 » by blueNorange » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:12 am

tommydee10 wrote:That's the point of the show, if you think I'm an idiot, holler at your boy.
Why holler when we can do it in cyberland?? :-?
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Vdizle
Senior

Post#31 » by Vdizle » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:14 am

Yeah, ok I didn't agree with some of the stuff you said but yeah again I will call in the next time to express my opinion and may be explore other options that I think are the "right" moves to start rebuilding. Everyone has their own opinion but It would be def better to hear more knicks fans calling in and expressing their's.
ITGM wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
The Only reason Donnie and Mike D took the job is because Stern promised them a top 2 pick. Stern Screwed them both...F U STERN!!!
tommydee10
Junior

Post#32 » by tommydee10 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:29 am

god shammgod wrote:you want shaq ? have you watched miami this year, they're as bad as we are

he's going thru personal problems, he;s only 35 and can play 18-25 minutes a night and grab 10 boards block 3 shots and alter countless others.

I played against Shammgod Wells in high school. He had a ridiculous dunk against duke to get PC to the sweet 16.

I can dig the avitar.
tommydee10
Junior

Post#33 » by tommydee10 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:32 am

adjacent2bench wrote:lol I'm the one that called at the end...the 973 number...IDK why you guys don't call it feels good to vent to other Knick fans.

great call and thanks. Trust me I'm not sensitive I get the frustration and that was why I'm doing the show.

I want to hear from the fans because we need to get it out somehow.

Seriously, i appreciate the support, look forward to hearing from you again.
siro
Rookie
And1: 1

Post#34 » by siro » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:37 am

Do you accept collect calls? I don't gots a fone.
Slimpack
Lead Assistant

Post#35 » by Slimpack » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:40 am

I'm trying to figure out where I read that Gherardini was over rated and I can't find it. All I'm finding or sites they say that he's a mastermind. :-?

Anyway I think the Lottery is the way to go with this team. trying to win now even if done intelligently (it wasn't with Isiah) won't help the Knicks tremendously long term. It will only make them playoff bound for a while and then eventually they'll decline. I'd rather try to build through the lottery.

Return to New York Knicks