ImageImageImageImageImage

Gallo thinks we're crazy

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

BklynKING
Analyst
And1: 3

Gallo thinks we're crazy 

Post#1 » by BklynKING » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 am

Gallo Walks Through Central Park

:lol: :lol:
This guy has such a great personality
Even though he doesn't speak english all that well...he seems so comfortable speaking and being himself
jtstarbury3
Sophomore
And1: 1

Re: Gallo thinks we're crazy 

Post#2 » by jtstarbury3 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:31 am

bag her danillo!! use the accent!
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,986

Post#3 » by ITGM » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:08 am

That Chick was Open for the Big Cock!!!
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#4 » by livintoolive » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 am

BklynKING wrote:Gallo Walks Through Central Park

:lol: :lol:
This guy has such a great personality
Even though he doesn't speak english all that well...he seems so comfortable speaking and being himself

I agree, his english isn't great but he understands it very well including the jokes thrown, examples and comparisons thrown at him. Like he's very knowledged about US culture and sayings.
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#5 » by mjhp911 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 am

ITGM wrote:That Chick was Open for the Big Cock!!!

Cervasio's got a big mouf too...
nyknicks09
RealGM
And1: 3,219

Post#6 » by nyknicks09 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:18 am

I think that her panties were wet(that's if she was wearing any...... :lol: ) during the interview and once Danilo call New Yorkers crazy, her nepples got hard. I tried to peak at her when she sat down around the fountain but couldn't see nothing cause she was not helping at all.......... :D

I wonder what she was thinking after the interview sitting down at the fountain while it was shooting water. I mean she's problably in her 30's and interviewing a 19 year old 6'10" Gallo from Italy who will be playing for the Knicks. If she's married, she probably went home to her husband and told him to turn the lights off.................Ohhh Gallo, Ohhh Gallo, Ohhh Gallo! :lol: and her husband was like WTF honey and she probably said, "That's your new nickname..........Gallo"

I'll hit it! Not Gallo! The Girl I mean!
New York Knicks
truth serum
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#7 » by truth serum » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:11 am

^ Creepy, no?
livintoolive
Head Coach

Post#8 » by livintoolive » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:30 am

At The Mecca wrote:^ Creepy, no?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't feel right pointing it out, but I'll gladly laugh along as you point it out.
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
livintoolive
Head Coach

Post#9 » by livintoolive » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:31 am

nyknicks09 wrote:I think that her panties were wet(that's if she was wearing any...... :lol: ) during the interview and once Danilo call New Yorkers crazy, her nepples got hard. I tried to peak at her when she sat down around the fountain but couldn't see nothing cause she was not helping at all.......... :D

I wonder what she was thinking after the interview sitting down at the fountain while it was shooting water. I mean she's problably in her 30's and interviewing a 19 year old 6'10" Gallo from Italy who will be playing for the Knicks. If she's married, she probably went home to her husband and told him to turn the lights off.................Ohhh Gallo, Ohhh Gallo, Ohhh Gallo! :lol: and her husband was like WTF honey and she probably said, "That's your new nickname..........Gallo"

That's my favorite part.
CaptainFanchini
Veteran
And1: 137

Post#10 » by CaptainFanchini » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:41 am

Why, why the mandolino ...

Do they know that Danilo is from Lombardy and not from Naples or Sicily ? lol
Basketball is my religion
nyknicks09
RealGM

Post#11 » by nyknicks09 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:41 am

Should I wonder your age or are you one of those "crazy people" at central park that Gallo was talking about.
New York Knicks
nyknicks09
RealGM

Post#12 » by nyknicks09 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 am

CaptainFanchini wrote:Why, why the mandolino ...

Do they know that Danilo is from Lombardy and not from Naples or Sicily ? lol

That's what happens when World History is only an option in school. When I heard the music play, I was like isn't Gallo from Lombardy and he even mentioned when he was interviewed too so I was like WTF. Oh well. This was like putting country music on a New Yorker from the city if he was being interviewed in Italy by the Italian Television Network.......... :lol:

Here's a little history about Lombardy

http://www.italianmade.com/regions/region4.cfm
New York Knicks
Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,877

Post#13 » by Jose7 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 am

he's amazing, no homo.
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
Ballito
Starter
And1: 0

Post#14 » by Ballito » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:02 am

nyknicks09 wrote:I think that her panties were wet(that's if she was wearing any...... :lol: ) during the interview and once Danilo call New Yorkers crazy, her nepples got hard. I tried to peak at her when she sat down around the fountain but couldn't see nothing cause she was not helping at all.......... :D

You okay my friend? You might want to seek some help. SMH
Tricky Ricky
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#15 » by Tricky Ricky » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:36 pm

LOL WTF, I come on the knicks board to find a pic of Marburys head tatoo and find this lololololoolol. possibly funniest/creepiest post of the year.
Quote of the year
MyInsatiableOne wrote:Did we just seriously post Danny's personal address and phone # on the board? :o
Kyrama
RealGM
And1: 649

Post#16 » by Kyrama » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:12 pm

You're amazing.
Radio Rahim
Junior
And1: 13

Post#17 » by Radio Rahim » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 pm

lmao this dude...
Oh you mad I'm stylin on you/
you could have better gear, couldn't style it on me/
Plus the CAL is on me/
So act it up and you gone have to **** lay down
CaptainFanchini
Veteran
And1: 137

Post#18 » by CaptainFanchini » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:44 pm

nyknicks09 wrote:This was like putting country music on a New Yorker from the city if he was being interviewed in Italy by the Italian Television Network.......... :lol:

More ... it's like putting hawaian music on a Alaskan :lol:
islanders11040
Head Coach
And1: 6,928

Post#19 » by islanders11040 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm

+1 for post of the year
there was not one word in there that wasnt genius

Return to New York Knicks