ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: I'm dating an ugly woman

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,116

Re: OT: I'm dating an ugly woman 

Post#61 » by blueNorange » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:17 pm

i once had a crush on a girl with horrendous yellow teeth .... i even kissed her in a game of truth or dare.

then i went to high school and saw that there were better options ... even a girl with a unibrow was a better option. you can fix a unibrow ... you can't fix horrendous yellow teeth.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#62 » by mjhp911 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 pm

PGG334
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#63 » by PGG334 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:45 pm

She can't be that ugly if you want to have sex with her so bad.
Jesus Juice
Bench Warmer
And1: 475

Post#64 » by Jesus Juice » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:11 pm

I can't say i have dated an ugly woman, but I like cute girls more than the hot ones. The hot ones never say anything worth responding to, and are just boring. I have messed with some ugly chicks with fly bodies, I must say its worth it!! So I completely understand...
eitanr
General Manager
And1: 299

Post#65 » by eitanr » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:25 pm

We're all probably a lot nerdier. We post daily on realgm for pete sake.
Read the best NBA Articles on the Web right here, delivering innovative insights and a unique perspectives on all the happenings of the league.

http://fullcourtanalytics.blogspot.com/
DDV
General Manager

Post#66 » by DDV » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm

just think of the positives you wont have that shock of wkaing up in the morning and seeing how much worse she looks like hotter girls

you know when you're a hot broad whos an 8 or a 9 and u sleep wit her and stay over for the first time and she wakes up as a 4 or or 5?

well youre already prepared for the 4 or 5..
asdfgh
Lead Assistant
And1: 755

Post#67 » by asdfgh » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:31 pm

EricAnderson wrote:
asdfgh wrote:My girlfriend isn't ugly, she's actually really really cute. The expression cute as a button describes her perfectly. The problem is that she's really really short. I don't mind at all but my parents are obsessed with height. I'm 5-10 and my parents are kind of ashamed of me because they think I'm short. I'm not sure I want to introduce her to them because I'm afraid of them making insensitive remarks.

what the hell kind of parents do u have th atare ashamed of the height of there son?

and 5'10 isnt short unless you're in the nba

Morons. And I know I'm not short, but try convincing my parents. The thing is that my brother is 6'1, he always was a better athlete than me, he always was a better student than me in school and he makes a lot more money than I do too. So my parents are kind of embarrassed of me.

The last time I saw my parents was almost 2 years ago anyway. I'm 29 and I've stopped caring about what they think a long time ago.
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#68 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:32 pm

mjhp911 wrote:
King of Canada wrote:I think you make all of this **** up just for attention. No insult intended, but it all just seems a little desperate to post it on a basketball message board.

:nod:

Now why would somebody make up a story about how they're dating an ugly woman? Wouldn't one be more likely to make something up to put themselves in a good light?
doctor fite
Starter

Post#69 » by doctor fite » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:33 pm

hey BB,

have you seen my latest thread? on the girl from mini me sex tape who wants to work for me. i'm starting wonder? could SHE be the girl you're talking to as well?

COULD YOU in fact actually be verne troyer?

and how in satans name have you not chimed in on my latest thread UNLESS... you really are mini me... or you are dating that girl?

sup DoubleB?
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#70 » by King of Canada » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Bill Bradley wrote:
mjhp911 wrote:
King of Canada wrote:I think you make all of this **** up just for attention. No insult intended, but it all just seems a little desperate to post it on a basketball message board.

:nod:

Now why would somebody make up a story about how they're dating an ugly woman? Wouldn't one be more likely to make something up to put themselves in a good light?

No, it's just that every time you have something new going on in regards to women you post it on here.
Bill Bradley
RealGM

Post#71 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 pm

King of Canada wrote:No, it's just that every time you have something new going on in regards to women you post it on here.

Yeah, and did you also notice that a lot of people post in these threads? Maybe some people find topics like this entertaining, so what's the harm? (by the way, that's a rhetorical question- please don't respond- I don't want to have a debate about the merits of these threads with you)
Bill Bradley
RealGM

Post#72 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:53 pm

doctor fite wrote:hey BB,

have you seen my latest thread? on the girl from mini me sex tape who wants to work for me. i'm starting wonder? could SHE be the girl you're talking to as well?

COULD YOU in fact actually be verne troyer?

and how in satans name have you not chimed in on my latest thread UNLESS... you really are mini me... or you are dating that girl?

sup DoubleB?

Haha, I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but I will. I'm doing a training today at UMass Amherst.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#73 » by King of Canada » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm

Bill Bradley wrote:
King of Canada wrote:No, it's just that every time you have something new going on in regards to women you post it on here.

Yeah, and did you also notice that a lot of people post in these threads? Maybe some people find topics like this entertaining, so what's the harm? (by the way, that's a rhetorical question- please don't respond- I don't want to have a debate about the merits of these threads with you)

Yeah, I apologize. I didn't mean to be a dick.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#74 » by StutterStep » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:57 pm

cgmw wrote:
Find me a pretty girl who's not caught up on looks. Please. I'd like to meet this mythical creature. All girls, no matter how pretty, are caught up on looks.

:
:
:
It's costing me a small fortune in club tabs, restaurant bills, jewelry and gifts. But it's fun for a while. Sad to say, but the best thing about less attractive girls is that they don't cost very much.

There are plenty of pretty girls who are not caught on their looks. They're usually the ones married before 26 with a dude who'd never leave them. TRUST ME!

Now, the last part I quoted has me worried. You're telling me you're being John'ed by two chicks? It's one thing to pay for a$$ when you're on vaca (Brazil, DR, etc...)... but at home, your game should speak for itself.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#75 » by King of Canada » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 pm

StutterStep wrote:
cgmw wrote:
Find me a pretty girl who's not caught up on looks. Please. I'd like to meet this mythical creature. All girls, no matter how pretty, are caught up on looks.

:
:
:
It's costing me a small fortune in club tabs, restaurant bills, jewelry and gifts. But it's fun for a while. Sad to say, but the best thing about less attractive girls is that they don't cost very much.

There are plenty of pretty girls who are not caught on their looks. They're usually the ones married before 26 with a dude who'd never leave them. TRUST ME!

Lol. That's my Wife. Hottest girl I know.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Bill Bradley
RealGM

Post#76 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Bill Bradley wrote:

Yeah, I apologize. I didn't mean to be a dick.

No problem man. I expect to get sh*t from Red Vines because she literally IS an ugly hardcore feminist woman and she gets offended when I say something perceived as "anti woman." I'm sure The Bluest will stop by soon for his monthly sermon.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,129

Post#77 » by moocow007 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:15 pm

Bill Bradley wrote:Yep, she's not very attractive, but she's so nerdy that I find her sexy and want her badly. She's the only person I've gone out with who has more allergies, food sensitivities, and dermatological problems than me. I could never introduce her to my friends or my family, but she's very sweet and good God do I want to have sex with her.

Anyone else on this board dating an ugly person?

At least you're not dating an ugly man is about all I can tell you. And I'd want to say pic or ban but I don't know, I'm imagining something pretty darn stomach turning.

I might be able to help you if you want a could deal on bulk quantities of paper bags.

And, no, not dating anyone ugly...being a RealGM mod you get too many hot groupies to choose from to have to resort to dating a pretzel.
asdfgh
Lead Assistant
And1: 755

Post#78 » by asdfgh » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:18 pm

I used to post on a message board where the population was 95% male (pretty much like realgm except that the other mb wasn't about sports and this mb is 99% male) and everytime a girl showed up everyone said:
TITS or GTFO :lol:

Either that or:
everyone knows that GIRL stands for Guy in real life :lol:
Bill Bradley
RealGM

Post#79 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Supreme Commander wrote:Bill, I hope you don't suffer from Whiskey Gallo.

???
DrSithMirth
Head Coach
And1: 11
Location: The Black Lodge. Raise up off me, lest you find yourself with us. Under the sycamore trees..

Post#80 » by DrSithMirth » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Bill Bradley wrote:
Supreme Commander wrote:Bill, I hope you don't suffer from Whiskey Gallo.

???

Aw c'mon. That was a good joke, it just requires a few degrees of thinking. Concept linkage. You know you're capable, man!
Cheers, Dr. SithMirth

Return to New York Knicks