ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Whose Business Savvy- Need Advice

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Re: OT- Whose Business Savvy- Need Advice 

Post#21 » by King of Canada » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:49 pm

20,000 people are employed in my province in call centers, and a large percentage of them are university educated. No respected company is going to lease out their services to a tiny random call center when there are massive resources available in North America for low costs. In addition, the Nova Scotia government offers massive salary rebates for companies who are hiring specific numbers of employees.
TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

Post#22 » by TheBigBoss » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 pm

StutterStep wrote:
Knickelz wrote:
I'm good StutterStep, glad to see you're still around. Out of curiousity, do you or your friend know of any good books dealing with that industry?

He said there weren't really any books because he got trained by the two guys he works for, but he did recommend the following book to get up to speed on credit issues:

Kevin Trudeau - Debt Cures They Don't Want You to Know about

Actually its funny because I DO actually have that book, I just haven't had the chance to get around to reading the whole thing. Thanks for asking him though, I figured that there probably weren't going to be any good books about it, which is a good thing to a degree because that means there aren't very many people that know about it yet so that should be plenty of time to capitalize before everyone else starts catching on.
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#23 » by StutterStep » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm

^Cool.

Return to New York Knicks